2017 Volkswagen Golf Altrack Review – Saves More, Offers More
The 2017 Volkswagen Golf Altrack is almost here and it is sure to take over the rivals with its USP of being less expensive. Below are the reasons why to buy it.
The car’s cargo abilities is really large.
It has surprisingly capable AWD.
The turbo engine is paired well to the DSG automatic.
And of course it has got a handsome design too.
It is important to note the AWD Sportswagen is far cheaper.
Its cabin is sober and spartan.
Economy wise the car is not great.
The 2017 Volkswagen Golf Altrack is sure to convince drivers more to give up their SUV’s which are sleeker in design. It is priced competitively starting at $26,950. It has got a meaty makeover with contrast cladding and a bit of jacked-up stance borrow cues which are not an expensive ones like Audi A4 allroad.
The cool urban cat of the United States is a good start with punchy 1.8-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine that is tuned for 170 HP and 199 lb-ft of torque.
Some may argue the new Volkswagen Golf Altrack is a bit misleading, but it is made of decent combination. It had taller tires, longer springs and extended dampers. The crossover has a 6-speed manual transmission and surely to raise its position above many brands and also some regular Golf siblings too.
For those who are wanting German badging on a budget, the VW Golf Altrack is perfect against the more expensive and more luxurious Audi A4 allroad cousin. Even though the car does not offer higher ride height, or fancier exterior or interior, but it saves your pocket from by around $2K.
According to EPA, the car got 30 mpg on the highway, 22 mpg in the city, or 25 mpg combined. Against the claim one may easily get 23 mpg combined.
Half the boxes have been tricked in the car. The rear seats up makes way for trunk to swallow 30.4 cubic feet of luggage, fold the 60/40 split down. A regular Golf hatch manages 22.8 cubic feet seats up, or 52.7 with the seats down.
Aesthetic cabin of the crossover is hung on its Teutonic Minimalism phase. The silver trim touches on the dashboard brighten the expanses of sturdy-feeling plastic and glossy black inserts. It comes with a 6.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system equipped with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Notable number of button blanks can be seen for air-conditioning.
The Volkswagen Golf Altrack comes with faux-leather feel to handle some muddy rumps, but a single USB port is a bit miser.
- How Streaming Service Is Killing Music Industry - April 25, 2017
- Tips How Gadgets Can Help Keeping Yard Green For Amateur Gardener - April 24, 2017
- What Is Binge Eating Disorder, Its Symptoms And Treatment - April 23, 2017
- Top 5 Songs This Weekend On Billboard Hot 100 Pop Singles Chart - April 22, 2017
- How To Evolve Your Rental Property Portfolio - April 20, 2017
- Tips: Why To Save In Pension Scheme To Secure Retirement - April 18, 2017
- Common Mistakes To Avoid While On Vacation Overseas - April 17, 2017
- How To Avoid Getting Cheated By Scholarship Scams - April 16, 2017
- Six Child Actors Who Turned Ugly Growing Up - April 15, 2017
- How To Choose Profile Photo For Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn - April 14, 2017
- The Joys of Shopping for Wine Online
- How Streaming Service Is Killing Music Industry
- Your Wedding Dress: What’s Right for Your Big Day?
- Tips How Gadgets Can Help Keeping Yard Green For Amateur Gardener
- Types of men women wouldn’t like to see by their side
- What Is Binge Eating Disorder, Its Symptoms And Treatment