Top Tips How To Use Smartphone Safely while driving car
How to drive safely using smartphone is the call of the time even though it is learned many don’t follow technology rules. Below are some of the best, editor picked tips that will help you to be safe on road. Have a look and suggested to follow strictly.
Using Vent mount
The Insignia Vehicle Mount is priced tagged $20 and is one of the best I have used as the plasticbrackets grips tightly a smartphone or a phablet even though it is a bit harder to install compared some other vent mount. However, one sinle downside of vent mounts are that it blocks the vent.
Dashboard/windshield mount is preferred
A bit pricey, but Logitech ZeroTouch tagged at $80 is one of the best if you are looking to mount the smartphone on dashboard or windshield. It sticks perfectly to the dash best and also does not need any magnet to be attacked on the phone device or case. It is high-tech.
CD slot mount though outdated but still exist
These days car come without a CD player, but if you have decade old model, you can mount the smartphone on top of the main console. One of the big names is Anker’s CD Slot Magnetic Car Mount and it comes for just $13 in the upmarket. You can either opt for magnetic or non-magnetic version. Both are equally good.
Aux stereo without Bluetooth has a solution
Get Anker SoundSync Drive for $27 and connect your phone with it via Bluetooth so that you can route your phone calls, music and turn-by-turn navigation prompts through sound system.
Switching to Android phones if not Apple’s device
It is better to switch over to Android phones as it comes with superior in-car apps. You can check the native Android Auto app too of Google. It serves all the purpose that one requires in a car. Launching it will open up Google Maps, phone calls and music too like Spotify, Pandora and Google Play. It comes with notifications feature too. Google Assistant feature is best on Android phones as you can use the device with just voice commands. Voice recognition of it is simply great.
Apple’s iPhone has Siri voice assistance
If you are using iPhone, you will be a bit disappointed as Android Auto app is not available on the iOS mobile operating system. However, the best part of it is its voice assistant Siri. You can control music and maps with voice command.
- Is Melania Trump Not Happy Being First Lady - February 18, 2017
- Heat Waves Major Cause Of Death Due To Climate Change: Al Gore - February 16, 2017
- Study Finds Mediterranean Diet Rich With Virgin Olive Oil Boosts HDL Function - February 14, 2017
- What More Can Ransomware Do In 2017, 2018 And Further - February 13, 2017
- Why Verizon Finally Announces Unlimited Data Plan After Several Denials - February 12, 2017
- Things To Learn By Cybersecurity Insurance Companies - February 11, 2017
- How About IoT Networks Covering Whole Of World? - February 10, 2017
- Why $1000 Price Tag Of iPhone 8 Anniversary Edition Is Justified - February 9, 2017
- How To Stop Your Smart TV Spying On You - February 8, 2017
- Top Tips How To Use Smartphone Safely while driving car - February 7, 2017
- Is Melania Trump Not Happy Being First Lady
- Heat Waves Major Cause Of Death Due To Climate Change: Al Gore
- Flip or Flop Stars Seeking a Divorce – But Can They Divorce the Business?
- National Insurance can be of help to Your Business in several ways
- Study Finds Mediterranean Diet Rich With Virgin Olive Oil Boosts HDL Function
- What More Can Ransomware Do In 2017, 2018 And Further