FinTech is achieving prominence across the globe, there are over 1300 companies around the world and still growing that are benefiting from this sudden growth of FinTech. In just 2015 alone FinTech generated £6.6 billion in revenue, the leading cities in the UK achieving prominence are London, Manchester, Leeds and Belfast.
This infographic will take you through facts and figures such as FinTech revenue across the world, this infographic will show you their market share, employers and revenue. For example, California have a market share of £4.7 billion with 74,000 employers and a revenue of over £3.6 billion.
This graphic goes through some great facts and figures, there has been a 120% increase of revenue in Europe, a 51% increase of deals worldwide and a massive 201% increase of investments over a year. This infographic has been brought to you from fca compliance consultants, FinTech Compliance. Please see the infographic for even more facts and figures on FinTech.
- Stay Ahead: Tips for Advancing In the Business World - August 22, 2017
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Tips - August 16, 2017
- Dermacol Makeup Cover Review - August 15, 2017
- 4 Geeky Hobbies You Can Start Learning for Cheap - August 8, 2017
- 7 tips to become a super productive student in your college - August 4, 2017
- Achieving Financial Success: How to Straighten out Your Finances - August 3, 2017
- Surprising Five Gifts for Your Men - July 27, 2017
- Top 5 Most Valuable Sports Brands - July 25, 2017
- Online Gaming and its Close Ties with Popular Culture - July 20, 2017
- Planning a Bachelor Party for Your Best Bud - July 19, 2017