There are many types of different Ancient rings ranging from periods such as Stuart, Tudor and Byzantine. Much of the jewellery from Stuart times reflects the religious turmoil and royal allegiance. Starting with memorial pieces featuring Charles I which, proving popular became common practice to commemorate a departed loved one. Jewellery from Tudor times often features heavy decoration covering the front, sides and even the reverse of the piece. Diamonds in the newly created table cut style were sometimes used, further enhanced with rich enameling or detailed engraving.
Please see the infographic brought to you from Berganza for facts on many more different types of ring designs such as Medieval and Ancient Roman. The last 3000 years of history have left us with wonderful jewellery which reflects the changing tastes and often stories of the owners. Why not add one of these relics to your personal collection and own a piece of the past.
- How To Keep Kids Away From Overuse Habit Of Smartphone - October 15, 2017
- Stay On Budget For Black Friday & Beyond - October 9, 2017
- The Smartest Video Marketing Trends in 2017 - October 6, 2017
- Who Loses, Who Wins After China’s Crackdown On Cryptocurrencies - October 5, 2017
- Why MLB is far better than the NFL? - September 26, 2017
- Free gifts with your broadband - September 23, 2017
- Fundamentals of Productive and Quality Writing - September 21, 2017
- How to Become an Instagram Celebrity - September 15, 2017
- 10 fun online activities - September 14, 2017
- Sports is necessary in life - September 11, 2017