Which is Your Favorite Ancient & Early Ring?
There are many types of different Ancient rings ranging from periods such as Stuart, Tudor and Byzantine. Much of the jewellery from Stuart times reflects the religious turmoil and royal allegiance. Starting with memorial pieces featuring Charles I which, proving popular became common practice to commemorate a departed loved one. Jewellery from Tudor times often features heavy decoration covering the front, sides and even the reverse of the piece. Diamonds in the newly created table cut style were sometimes used, further enhanced with rich enameling or detailed engraving.
Please see the infographic brought to you from Berganza for facts on many more different types of ring designs such as Medieval and Ancient Roman. The last 3000 years of history have left us with wonderful jewellery which reflects the changing tastes and often stories of the owners. Why not add one of these relics to your personal collection and own a piece of the past.
- The Joys of Shopping for Wine Online - April 26, 2017
- Your Wedding Dress: What’s Right for Your Big Day? - April 25, 2017
- Types of men women wouldn’t like to see by their side - April 24, 2017
- Why Your Business Needs a Social Media Marketing Plan - April 23, 2017
- Tips on How to Conserve Gas During a Long Trip - April 22, 2017
- 5 Benefits of Listening to Classical Music - April 21, 2017
- Choose the Job of Your Dreams - April 20, 2017
- 5 signs that this man is your destiny - April 20, 2017
- 4 Things You Need to Know About the European Patent Procedure - April 20, 2017
- 6 Ways to Keep Your Financial Information Private - April 18, 2017
- The Joys of Shopping for Wine Online
- How Streaming Service Is Killing Music Industry
- Your Wedding Dress: What’s Right for Your Big Day?
- Tips How Gadgets Can Help Keeping Yard Green For Amateur Gardener
- Types of men women wouldn’t like to see by their side
- What Is Binge Eating Disorder, Its Symptoms And Treatment