Six Child Actors Who Turned Ugly Growing Up
At young age people are cute and lovable, but in later part of the life the beauty fades gradually. Here are some of the best child artists of Hollywood who turned ugly growing up.
The American actress Lark Voorhies was once hot little cute playing Lisa Tutle on the NBC sitcom Saved by the Bell from 1989 until 1993. In 1990 and 1993 she won Young Artist Award and was nominated four more times too. She married Miguel Coleman in 1996 and separated in 2001. Both thereafter divorced in 2004. In some of her latest pictures the actress is seen with so much makeup and looks like a clown. It is safe to say she has turned into an ugly duckling and is no more a beautiful swan.
Born as Charles Randolph “Charlie” Korsmo, the American former child actor turned lawyer was cute before puberty, but later became an ugly adult. He is no more adorable compared to his childhood acting days. Finally he left Hollywood and acting too. He is now a successful lawyer.
Born as Macaulay Carson Culkin in 1980, the American actor was adorable and popular child artist who gained fame his role as Kevin McCallister in the comedy movie Home Alone. However, his good looks were stripped and he no more has commanding movie presence. He is seen taking roles just occasionally. Hot actress Mila Kunis dated the actor for eight long years before marrying Ashton Kutcher.
The American actor and filmmaker Ronald William “Ron” Howard was well known for his roles in television sitcoms during his young age. In those days he was one of the most sought after cute child actors in Hollywood. His looks made a transition while he made the transition from acting to producing.
American former child actor Michael Ponce Oliverius became popular as a child artist for his role as “Junior” in the first Problem Child 1 and 2 movies. His charm then was backed by his cuteness and he was too loveable in his young days. Later in his life the actor disappeared from movies and it is said his deteriorating looks was the blame.
Born as Sean Patrick Duke, the American actor, director, voice artist and producer was once one of the top child artists of Hollywood. He was innocent, sweet and also mischievous youth. Even though he is one of the hottest actors now in Hollywood, but he has lost all his cuteness of young age.
- Tips How To Keep Computes Safe From Petya Ransomware - June 27, 2017
- College Athletic Recruiting Tips For Your Teenage Child - June 26, 2017
- A Guide To Convert Online Property Leads To Real Clients - June 25, 2017
- Basic Tips For Small Businesses How To Achieve Goals - June 24, 2017
- Top Man-Hood Health Tips To Lead Youthful, Satisfactory Life - June 23, 2017
- How To Keep Yourself Safe At Music Festivals - June 22, 2017
- How To Buy Game Titles At Discount - June 21, 2017
- What You Get In Essential Phone - June 20, 2017
- Tips To Be Healthy This Summer On Overseas Vacation - June 19, 2017
- Success In Real Estate Business Not Easy; Follow Below Tips - June 17, 2017
- Fool-Proof Ways to Become a Better Boss
- Tips How To Keep Computes Safe From Petya Ransomware
- College Athletic Recruiting Tips For Your Teenage Child
- Top Video Games Worth Buying In 2017
- A Guide To Convert Online Property Leads To Real Clients
- Basic Tips For Small Businesses How To Achieve Goals