Six Child Actors Who Turned Ugly Growing Up
At young age people are cute and lovable, but in later part of the life the beauty fades gradually. Here are some of the best child artists of Hollywood who turned ugly growing up.
The American actress Lark Voorhies was once hot little cute playing Lisa Tutle on the NBC sitcom Saved by the Bell from 1989 until 1993. In 1990 and 1993 she won Young Artist Award and was nominated four more times too. She married Miguel Coleman in 1996 and separated in 2001. Both thereafter divorced in 2004. In some of her latest pictures the actress is seen with so much makeup and looks like a clown. It is safe to say she has turned into an ugly duckling and is no more a beautiful swan.
Born as Charles Randolph “Charlie” Korsmo, the American former child actor turned lawyer was cute before puberty, but later became an ugly adult. He is no more adorable compared to his childhood acting days. Finally he left Hollywood and acting too. He is now a successful lawyer.
Born as Macaulay Carson Culkin in 1980, the American actor was adorable and popular child artist who gained fame his role as Kevin McCallister in the comedy movie Home Alone. However, his good looks were stripped and he no more has commanding movie presence. He is seen taking roles just occasionally. Hot actress Mila Kunis dated the actor for eight long years before marrying Ashton Kutcher.
The American actor and filmmaker Ronald William “Ron” Howard was well known for his roles in television sitcoms during his young age. In those days he was one of the most sought after cute child actors in Hollywood. His looks made a transition while he made the transition from acting to producing.
American former child actor Michael Ponce Oliverius became popular as a child artist for his role as “Junior” in the first Problem Child 1 and 2 movies. His charm then was backed by his cuteness and he was too loveable in his young days. Later in his life the actor disappeared from movies and it is said his deteriorating looks was the blame.
Born as Sean Patrick Duke, the American actor, director, voice artist and producer was once one of the top child artists of Hollywood. He was innocent, sweet and also mischievous youth. Even though he is one of the hottest actors now in Hollywood, but he has lost all his cuteness of young age.
- HTC U11 vs HTC 10 (Similarities and Differences) - May 23, 2017
- Top Goals In The History Of Football - May 22, 2017
- Top Tips How To Lead Healthy Corporate Lifestyle - May 21, 2017
- Things To Know For First Time Home Buyers - May 19, 2017
- Tips For Women To Lead Healthy Life - May 18, 2017
- Things To Consider Before Developing A Mobile Game - May 17, 2017
- Tips For Those Teen Drivers Who Have Just Earned Driving License - May 16, 2017
- How To Pave Perfect Career Path - May 14, 2017
- Tips: How To Handle Mental Health Of Children - May 12, 2017
- How To Bid For Property At Auction - May 10, 2017
- Moving to a New Office? Tips That Will Help the Move Go Smoother
- Points to Consider When Purchasing a Used Spray Truck
- Smart Ways of writing a Compelling Thesis Statement
- HTC U11 vs HTC 10 (Similarities and Differences)
- 5 Best Tire Maintenance Tips
- Top Goals In The History Of Football