Top 7 Spots In Philadelphia To Watch Super Bowl LI
Where to watch Super Bowl LI in Philadelphia should not be a big question if you are away from the stadium on Sunday and seeking to watch the New England Patriots facing Atlanta Falcons knowing the Eagles guys were unable to make the cut this year repeatedly. However, have fun with food and booze while enjoying the Big Game at below mentioned spots.
Bru Craft & Wurst – 1316 Chestnut St.
How about watching the Super Bowl and having $5 drafts of Harpoon and SweetWater brews at Midtown Village’s Bru Craft & Wurst. they are also offering ten varieties of house-made sausages and eight varieties of wings at additional price tags of $10 each and $8 per order respectively. Be there from 11 a.m. onward.
Valley Forge Casino Resort – 1160 First Ave, King of Prussia
With the tickets value $25 or $50 (including bar) you can watch the Eagle-less Super Bowl again on a 15-foot screen at Valley Forge Casino Resort with the serve of all-you-can-eat buffet as well as an open bar with options including beer, wine and soda. Book your seat 6 p.m. onward.
Nick’s Bar & Grille – 16 S. Second St.
This is Nick’s annual Super Bowl party with domestic drafts at $3 all day long, $5 roast beef and roast pork sandwiches, $10 five-beer buckets, and many more. The service starts at 6 p.m.
Brauhaus Schmitz – 718 South St.
With a ticket value of $25 the Super Bowl party at Brauhaus Schmitz to offer you a buffet with hot wings, cheese fries, Hungarian sausages, sloppy joes, and mac and cheese as well as snacks like cheese trays and chips with dip. The Super Bowl is to kick off at 6 p.m. and the party here starts about a half hour before. Try taking your seat early.
City Tap House University City – 3925 Walnut St.
Watch again the Eagle-less Super Bowl here on multiple televisions throughout the bar serve with drink specials like $25 buckets of Jack’s Abby pounders apart from $5 drafts of Bud Light. You can also enter to win a trip to Las Vegas after entering the giveaway at City Tap House before halftime. The show and serve starts here at 6 p.m.
Varga Bar – 941 Spruce St.
The Super Bowl thrill here will be thriving with dozens of partygoers as well as chicken wings 6 p.m. onward. It is pay as you go at Varga Bar and the chefs will surely battle out with wild card wing, non-American wings and hot wings too.
Dock Street Brewing Co. – 701 S. 50th St.
Take your seat early. The party at Dock Street Brewing Co. starts at 3 p.m. with wood-fired pizzas and wings, and hand-crafted beers too. Don’t forget to place your last order before the kitchen closes at 9.
- HTC U11 vs HTC 10 (Similarities and Differences) - May 23, 2017
- Top Goals In The History Of Football - May 22, 2017
- Top Tips How To Lead Healthy Corporate Lifestyle - May 21, 2017
- Things To Know For First Time Home Buyers - May 19, 2017
- Tips For Women To Lead Healthy Life - May 18, 2017
- Things To Consider Before Developing A Mobile Game - May 17, 2017
- Tips For Those Teen Drivers Who Have Just Earned Driving License - May 16, 2017
- How To Pave Perfect Career Path - May 14, 2017
- Tips: How To Handle Mental Health Of Children - May 12, 2017
- How To Bid For Property At Auction - May 10, 2017
- Smart Ways of writing a Compelling Thesis Statement
- HTC U11 vs HTC 10 (Similarities and Differences)
- 5 Best Tire Maintenance Tips
- Top Goals In The History Of Football
- Top Tips How To Lead Healthy Corporate Lifestyle
- Things To Know For First Time Home Buyers