Top 7 Spots In Philadelphia To Watch Super Bowl LI
Where to watch Super Bowl LI in Philadelphia should not be a big question if you are away from the stadium on Sunday and seeking to watch the New England Patriots facing Atlanta Falcons knowing the Eagles guys were unable to make the cut this year repeatedly. However, have fun with food and booze while enjoying the Big Game at below mentioned spots.
Bru Craft & Wurst – 1316 Chestnut St.
How about watching the Super Bowl and having $5 drafts of Harpoon and SweetWater brews at Midtown Village’s Bru Craft & Wurst. they are also offering ten varieties of house-made sausages and eight varieties of wings at additional price tags of $10 each and $8 per order respectively. Be there from 11 a.m. onward.
Valley Forge Casino Resort – 1160 First Ave, King of Prussia
With the tickets value $25 or $50 (including bar) you can watch the Eagle-less Super Bowl again on a 15-foot screen at Valley Forge Casino Resort with the serve of all-you-can-eat buffet as well as an open bar with options including beer, wine and soda. Book your seat 6 p.m. onward.
Nick’s Bar & Grille – 16 S. Second St.
This is Nick’s annual Super Bowl party with domestic drafts at $3 all day long, $5 roast beef and roast pork sandwiches, $10 five-beer buckets, and many more. The service starts at 6 p.m.
Brauhaus Schmitz – 718 South St.
With a ticket value of $25 the Super Bowl party at Brauhaus Schmitz to offer you a buffet with hot wings, cheese fries, Hungarian sausages, sloppy joes, and mac and cheese as well as snacks like cheese trays and chips with dip. The Super Bowl is to kick off at 6 p.m. and the party here starts about a half hour before. Try taking your seat early.
City Tap House University City – 3925 Walnut St.
Watch again the Eagle-less Super Bowl here on multiple televisions throughout the bar serve with drink specials like $25 buckets of Jack’s Abby pounders apart from $5 drafts of Bud Light. You can also enter to win a trip to Las Vegas after entering the giveaway at City Tap House before halftime. The show and serve starts here at 6 p.m.
Varga Bar – 941 Spruce St.
The Super Bowl thrill here will be thriving with dozens of partygoers as well as chicken wings 6 p.m. onward. It is pay as you go at Varga Bar and the chefs will surely battle out with wild card wing, non-American wings and hot wings too.
Dock Street Brewing Co. – 701 S. 50th St.
Take your seat early. The party at Dock Street Brewing Co. starts at 3 p.m. with wood-fired pizzas and wings, and hand-crafted beers too. Don’t forget to place your last order before the kitchen closes at 9.
- How Streaming Service Is Killing Music Industry - April 25, 2017
- Tips How Gadgets Can Help Keeping Yard Green For Amateur Gardener - April 24, 2017
- What Is Binge Eating Disorder, Its Symptoms And Treatment - April 23, 2017
- Top 5 Songs This Weekend On Billboard Hot 100 Pop Singles Chart - April 22, 2017
- How To Evolve Your Rental Property Portfolio - April 20, 2017
- Tips: Why To Save In Pension Scheme To Secure Retirement - April 18, 2017
- Common Mistakes To Avoid While On Vacation Overseas - April 17, 2017
- How To Avoid Getting Cheated By Scholarship Scams - April 16, 2017
- Six Child Actors Who Turned Ugly Growing Up - April 15, 2017
- How To Choose Profile Photo For Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn - April 14, 2017
- The Joys of Shopping for Wine Online
- How Streaming Service Is Killing Music Industry
- Your Wedding Dress: What’s Right for Your Big Day?
- Tips How Gadgets Can Help Keeping Yard Green For Amateur Gardener
- Types of men women wouldn’t like to see by their side
- What Is Binge Eating Disorder, Its Symptoms And Treatment