Where to watch Super Bowl LI in Philadelphia should not be a big question if you are away from the stadium on Sunday and seeking to watch the New England Patriots facing Atlanta Falcons knowing the Eagles guys were unable to make the cut this year repeatedly. However, have fun with food and booze while enjoying the Big Game at below mentioned spots.
Bru Craft & Wurst – 1316 Chestnut St.
How about watching the Super Bowl and having $5 drafts of Harpoon and SweetWater brews at Midtown Village’s Bru Craft & Wurst. they are also offering ten varieties of house-made sausages and eight varieties of wings at additional price tags of $10 each and $8 per order respectively. Be there from 11 a.m. onward.
Valley Forge Casino Resort – 1160 First Ave, King of Prussia
With the tickets value $25 or $50 (including bar) you can watch the Eagle-less Super Bowl again on a 15-foot screen at Valley Forge Casino Resort with the serve of all-you-can-eat buffet as well as an open bar with options including beer, wine and soda. Book your seat 6 p.m. onward.
Nick’s Bar & Grille – 16 S. Second St.
This is Nick’s annual Super Bowl party with domestic drafts at $3 all day long, $5 roast beef and roast pork sandwiches, $10 five-beer buckets, and many more. The service starts at 6 p.m.
Brauhaus Schmitz – 718 South St.
With a ticket value of $25 the Super Bowl party at Brauhaus Schmitz to offer you a buffet with hot wings, cheese fries, Hungarian sausages, sloppy joes, and mac and cheese as well as snacks like cheese trays and chips with dip. The Super Bowl is to kick off at 6 p.m. and the party here starts about a half hour before. Try taking your seat early.
City Tap House University City – 3925 Walnut St.
Watch again the Eagle-less Super Bowl here on multiple televisions throughout the bar serve with drink specials like $25 buckets of Jack’s Abby pounders apart from $5 drafts of Bud Light. You can also enter to win a trip to Las Vegas after entering the giveaway at City Tap House before halftime. The show and serve starts here at 6 p.m.
Varga Bar – 941 Spruce St.
The Super Bowl thrill here will be thriving with dozens of partygoers as well as chicken wings 6 p.m. onward. It is pay as you go at Varga Bar and the chefs will surely battle out with wild card wing, non-American wings and hot wings too.
Dock Street Brewing Co. – 701 S. 50th St.
Take your seat early. The party at Dock Street Brewing Co. starts at 3 p.m. with wood-fired pizzas and wings, and hand-crafted beers too. Don’t forget to place your last order before the kitchen closes at 9.
- What To Consider Shopping Backpacks This Holiday - December 11, 2017
- How Promotional Gifts Can Help Raise Fund For Charity - December 10, 2017
- Why Kids’ Scooter Is A Meaningful Gift To Your Children - December 9, 2017
- History And Function Of Electronic Cigarette - December 8, 2017
- How To Master Chess Playing – Proven Tips - December 7, 2017
- Visit Lake Palace In Udaipur, Indian State Of Rajasthan - December 5, 2017
- How To Choose A Retirement Gift - December 4, 2017
- Why Notepads Play Important Role In Promoting Your Brand - December 3, 2017
- How To Promote Your Website Design Service - December 2, 2017
- How To Get Rid Of Productive Cough, Dry Cough - December 1, 2017