Funender.com's Final Fantasy
It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

so do you think that?
yea 75%  75%  [ 62 ]
whatever 25%  25%  [ 21 ]
Total votes : 83
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:41 am 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard Knight
Level: 48

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Cotton Robe Small Shield Tonka Helmet
more...
I haven't played KH yet but I heard (should I give spoilers for this...)

[spoil]Garden will be destroyed, Squall fails to protect it...thats why he changes name to Leon.[/spoil]

Is this true?
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

FF7 Comic - Chapter 3 Lucrecia & Vincent NEW!!
Trailer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:43 pm 
Highwind
Highwind

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
World Domination
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Paladin
Level: 25

Items
Brumos Repel Healing Herb Antidote Robot's Blessing Fairy Tear
more...
=O rlly....they should make a ff VII-2

and my last post i meant...im NOT going to make short posts again

Retired (sort of)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:12 pm 

Group:
Guests

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked [ ]

Items

this ones easy, yeah Laguna is deffinately squalls father... so much gives it away.

He looks like laguna for a start lol and Raine.
Kiros says "its a good thing you don't look like your mother"
Laguna says "I need to talk to you, after all this"
Raine has a child and unfortunately died giving birth.
Laguna often visited the orphanage (seen in one of the dreams)

there is a whole lot more I can think of, but i wont go on.

Ellone isn't Laguna's daughter and she's not Raines either, if you read on the very beginning of disk 2 Laguna goes over to a photo of her parents and says "Ellone has been a good girl today"

and she calls Laguna "uncle laguna" (that doesnt mean he's her uncle either lol)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:57 am 
Sphere Hunter

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
In Review
Sakura no Ai
Vongola
World Domination
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]
Class: Robot
Level: 10

Items
Phoenix Down Sawed Off Shotgun Hydraulic Fluid Healing Heaven Antivirus Protection
more...
Who's to say that Ellone's biological father isn't by some incredibly random coincidence Laguna's brother? That would of course make Laguna her uncle. =P Probably not the case but it kinda makes ya think :lol That would in turn make Squall her cousin and step-brother at the same time, assuming adoption can classify someone as a step-sibling (Which I'm entirely uncertain of).

Laguna is most certainly Squall's father though, it took me a couple of playthroughs to figure it out too, but when it came to me I was like, well duh... can't believe I didn't figure that out earlier.

Also, I never really thought about it, but Squall does look a lot more resemblant of Laguna in KH, interesting, I wonder if that was intentional or purely coincidence...

Also, I think someone posted something about Laguna not raising Squall because the future one had come back and if Laguna had raised him Squall wouldn't have turned out the same and that could cause a temporal paradox which is not cool... (Worst case scenario the universe would cease to exist at all) And I found that very interesting, (can't find the post tho) and it's one of the things that makes me like FFVIII so much, anything that deals with time travel and/or other awesome sci-fi elements is cool with me 8)

Anyways, thats enough of the temporal talk for one day :lol
Now I feel like replaying FFVIII :x garsauce...

I bow to you -bows- Lord of the dead. Giver of things.
And boners.
Mostly boners.
Trooper wrote:
And remember, follow your heart and it'll lead you to where you need to be, reasons be damned.
Thanatos121 wrote:
So she rapes a guy, then he goes limp, and she takes that as not being loved, so she kills him and takes his ****, and then she psychotically pets the **** "you'll always love me..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:04 am 

Group:
Guests

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked [ ]

Items

Nyeh?! HIYEE.......! I suspected it but... but..... I wasn't sure! >.< Though I suspected why would Laguna come out if he wasn't related wif Squall at all. >.< Thx for telling

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9