Funender.com's Final Fantasy
It is currently Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:52 pm 
Sphere Hunter

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
In Review
Sakura no Ai
Vongola
World Domination
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]
Class: Robot
Level: 10

Items
Phoenix Down Sawed Off Shotgun Hydraulic Fluid Healing Heaven Antivirus Protection
more...
Hmm, This thread has put forth more evidence that I am weird. I found the junction system to be 10x more complicated than FFVII's materia system. I had trouble getting into 8 after 7 just because I really didn't get it. FFVII was simple, the blue ones make the other ones better, how hard is that?

I really enjoyed the drawing system, but I didn't get into the juncitoning system until about halfway through the game, at which point I learned that if I put my 100 Death spells on stat attack I can one-shot anything that isn't immune to death >.> soo I am personally living proof that the junctioning (of spells) is far from necessary to complete the game.

Hell I beat the final boss with only 3 abilities unsealed, and one of them was SAVE!
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

I bow to you -bows- Lord of the dead. Giver of things.
And boners.
Mostly boners.
Trooper wrote:
And remember, follow your heart and it'll lead you to where you need to be, reasons be damned.
Thanatos121 wrote:
So she rapes a guy, then he goes limp, and she takes that as not being loved, so she kills him and takes his ****, and then she psychotically pets the **** "you'll always love me..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:13 pm 
Elite Soldier

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Archer
Level: 32

Items
Award - Master Wizard Award - Master Ninja Award - Master ProRobo Award - Master Robot Gift - Christmas Present 2005
more...
That's pretty epic, I was wicked powerful by the end of the game and had to use a Holy War with all abilities unlocked just to bring that ho down...

Then again, Squall, Zell, and Irvine where lvl 100 and everyone else was in their 30's :/

Quote:
Arc wrote:
see he isnt all perversion and sexism

he says the smartest shiz sometimes XD

Dazzard wrote:
Too bad it's only sometimes :lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:36 pm 
Sphere Hunter

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
In Review
Sakura no Ai
Vongola
World Domination
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]
Class: Robot
Level: 10

Items
Phoenix Down Sawed Off Shotgun Hydraulic Fluid Healing Heaven Antivirus Protection
more...
It was pretty epic, It took 3 tries, and about 16 hours for the try that was successful, squall being the only character left about 2 hours into the fight. All he had was spells junctioned, and the recover command. Ultimas, Full-Lifes, Lifes, and Shells on his elemental defense. Something or other on his str, and a few others like Death on his st def. So essentialy all he could do is attack and recover.

That last form consisted of attack, she casts hells gate(or whatever its called), and i recover, she uses something stupid, like holy, and then i attack again. After about 7 hours of going back and forth like that, she casts hells gate, when my turn comes around i get the little ding that tells me my limit is up. Now this is by far not the first time it's come up, 70% of her hells gates trigger it, however I finally decide that this fight isn't getting anywhere, screw it, I'm taking the gamble. If she casts Holy, I'm alive, if she casts Apocalypse, It's over, and if she casts Hell's Gate, I'm alive.

I throw the limit out there, get a perfect on the triggers, and then I'm hoping for a followup...... Looking upon the topside of the screen I pray for anything at all, even if its just the starter one, the time seems to pass incredibly slowly, and the next thing i know..... :shock lionheart... This was the first time I had ever pulled off a lionheart. Needless to say I was absolutely thrilled. She didn't die from the attack, so I'm sitting there all excited about the lionheart, but I know, all it takes is the wrong cast and I lose..... Holy :twisted perrrfect.
The holy spell heals me for more than her apocalypse hits for, so i can do another attack without worry. Ding another limit. Perfect triggering once again, followed up by yet another Lionheart. She still wasn't down, but she casted Holy again, I swung with a regular attack, and that finished it.

The point here is... I love this game, and the junction system is amazing. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:28 am 
Elite Soldier

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Archer
Level: 32

Items
Award - Master Wizard Award - Master Ninja Award - Master ProRobo Award - Master Robot Gift - Christmas Present 2005
more...
You know the trick for getting limits right?

Limits are based on low health so (even just before your digits turn yellow) you can keep hitting triangle to "switch to a different character" which gives you another chance to pull the limit. Ipso Facto, when you have one character in limit break range, just keep hitting triangle until you hear the ding, limit limit limit limit limit :D