Funender.com's Final Fantasy
It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:02 am 
Omega Weapon
Omega Weapon

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Chocobo Trainers
Item Warriors
Justice Knights
Rare Hunters
World Domination
Funender Support
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Sniper
Level: 46

Items
Advent Children DVD Aeris Flower Al Bhed Dictionary Applesauce Art Of The Master
more...
Auras = Island draw points or get the stones from Blue Dragons (I think they appear in Heaven isle).
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

-Got any Funender RPG questions? Check here. Also look at Shandy's Chocobo FAQ if you´re planning on raising Chocobos ^^

-Try out this game!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:03 am 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard Knight
Level: 48

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Cotton Robe Small Shield Tonka Helmet
more...
You can draw Auras basically from Island Closest to hell & heaven, Trabia Garden (hidden at the cemetery), or Draw it from Seifer inside Lunatic Pandora (nearing the end of Disc 3).

You can also get it by Tool-RF ability of these items (maybe some junks you have in your inventory - or a result of Card Moding): Steel pipe, fury fragment, Power wrist, etc.

You can try fighting a Blue Dragon at the icy continent outside of Shumi Villlage and Lv-UP it using Tonberry's skill, for each time u level up check its spells (it should have Aura spell near its high level, I'm not sure which level sry). The rate of encounter outside Shumi Village is much lower than that of Island closest to hell for Blue Dragon.

Btw, personally I think Aura is a useless spell for stat junctioning at late game except for the limit break access (cast it, limit break time). There are better spells that can be junctioned onto stats such as: Full-Life (HP), Meteor (STR), Meltdown (VIT), Triple, Tornado, Holy, Ultima,etc. :)

FF7 Comic - Chapter 3 Lucrecia & Vincent NEW!!
Trailer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:43 pm 
Highwind
Highwind

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
World Domination
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Paladin
Level: 25

Items
Brumos Repel Healing Herb Antidote Robot's Blessing Fairy Tear
more...
o lol ok...then im not drawing auras..i thought it was a very usefull magic for junction...but now that u tell me it isnt...i wont draw it....i have 40 so i think thats enough if i only wanna use it in important battles...well thx anyway for all the info =D

Retired (sort of)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:28 pm 
Omega Weapon
Omega Weapon

Group:
Chocobo Trainers
Item Warriors
Justice Knights
Rare Hunters
World Domination
Funender Support
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Sniper
Level: 46

Items
Advent Children DVD Aeris Flower Al Bhed Dictionary Applesauce Art Of The Master
more...
cuatro175 wrote:
o lol ok...then im not drawing auras..i thought it was a very usefull magic for junction...but now that u tell me it isnt...i wont draw it....i have 40 so i think thats enough if i only wanna use it in important battles...well thx anyway for all the info =D

Auras are really good for tough battles, though they might not be your best junction magic. Just use them in all those tough battles you want to spam limits on :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:35 pm 
Highwind
Highwind

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
World Domination
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Paladin
Level: 25

Items
Brumos Repel Healing Herb Antidote Robot's Blessing Fairy Tear
more...
yeah i'll do that...but i think with the 40 aura magics..and some stones i've got its enough =D