Funender.com's Final Fantasy
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

Post subject: Ever get stuck?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:43 pm 
True RPG Fan

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Location: Having a traitor eating contest with the devil. Lucifer = 3. Ultima_Christ = 5.

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard
Level: 42

Items
Dark Matter Ship's Key Darth Vader Helmet Large Egg Free Hat
more...
I got stuck on this game. It was ridiculous. You know the part where you have to meet Quistis in the beginning, through the entrance in the training grounds? I circled those grounds for months, training and training. I was over level 30 by the time I found it. That sucked haha.
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

endnekind wrote:
In the name of Jesus Christ, I bind and cast the demon from within the person who calls himself ultima_christ in this forum.
Poster of the Month in August. *first time*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:13 am 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard Knight
Level: 48

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Cotton Robe Small Shield Tonka Helmet
more...
Stuck temporarily I'd say for that case, means you discovered it after getting to lvl 30 lol. Unless you referred to some walkthroughs or faqs.

I think the longest time I was stucked is when I played FFVIII first time during the Galbadia Town SeeD mission, I got carried away during the mission explanation and eventually spent some time figuring where to go next LOL (when all we have to do is to return to the mansion when we're ready). Not really long before I came across that but can be considered stuck since I 'wasted' some time playing cards around town ^^.

FF7 Comic - Chapter 3 Lucrecia & Vincent NEW!!
Trailer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:11 am 
True RPG Fan

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Location: Having a traitor eating contest with the devil. Lucifer = 3. Ultima_Christ = 5.

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard
Level: 42

Items
Dark Matter Ship's Key Darth Vader Helmet Large Egg Free Hat
more...
The card playing was awesome. I did that every once in a while, when leveling up got tired. I ruled at the card game. I WANNA PLAY IT AGAIN!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:50 am 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Cotton Robe Small Shield Tonka Helmet
more...
They released a separate Triple Triad patch :) , so you can play only the card game using FFVIII's rom. I think it only works for epsxE emulator though. After reformatting my pc, lol I'm still looking for it (where did I put/backup it..+_+).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:58 am 
True Fan

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Monk
Level: 3

Items
Wendigo Al Bhed Potion Spell - Flee Bronze Knife Mesh Glove
more...
ultima_christ wrote:
I got stuck on this game. It was ridiculous. You know the part where you have to meet Quistis in the beginning, through the entrance in the training grounds? I circled those grounds for months, training and training. I was over level 30 by the time I found it. That sucked haha.

The Training Grounds are literally the best way to train at the start of the game. Get yer GFs and go to the Training Grounds, screw Quistis. All you have to do is kill then. Everytime you level up, so do the monsters, so there's no need to worry about gaining less EXP with every Level Up. I discovered that through only my second playthrough. I came out of it with both GFs at level 100 and Squall at 70. Lmfao.

--

I did get stuck, but not by my own stupidity (though, it happened in other games). My 3rd CD or whatever was ruined, and in the part where you see the cinematics to Lunatic Pandora, it always crashed. Always. Took me like 5 months of trying to go through the cinematics until I finally found a replacement disk. Though nowadays I realise that I could've just opened the PS and close it, to skip the cinematics o.o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:36 pm 
New Fan

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Swordsman
Level: 7

Items

I got stuck at where you need to look for the white seed ship.It took me 1hour to search for it because of me being so BLIND.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:01 am 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

Group:
Rare Hunters
Two Heads, No Heart
Vanya's Army
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Thief
Level: 13

Items
Shining Sword Silk Whip Handkerchief Free Hat God Tear
more...
yeah,
That seed ship always took me ages to find too! :(

:pimp No place safe from random conversationalism

Selling All Doubles.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:20 am 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
I agree on that one, took me some to find the white seed ship too. They're pretty smart, they knew players will rotate camera angle at that point so they designed landscapes which can actually block the view of the ship...damn sneaky those graphic designers!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:43 am 
Avalanche Member

Group:
Item Warriors
Rare Hunters
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Robot
Level: 1

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Boss Item - Order Of Joining IPod Mini Advent Children DVD Protect Milk
more...
I spent so much time looking for the White Seed ship, and was praising the lord when I found it. But hey, it only took 5 hours of my life looking for that thing, no biggy. -.-