Funender.com's Final Fantasy
It is currently Tue May 30, 2017 12:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

Post subject: evil safe
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:51 am 
Golden Chocobo

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Thief
Level: 47

Items
Bizzare Horn Herbal Test Tube Cauldron Tip Secret 3 Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Sephiroth Sword
more...
I'm playing on the computer version and the safe hates me. The timer goes twice as fast and the numbers go twice as slow. this doesn't seem very fair to me. anyone have any tips?
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:33 am 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Rare Hunters
Two Heads, No Heart
Vanya's Army
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Level: 13

Items
Shining Sword Silk Whip Handkerchief Free Hat God Tear
more...
move faster lol!

:pimp No place safe from random conversationalism

Selling All Doubles.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:23 am 

Group:
Guests

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked [ ]

Items

lol no not really...there isnt any trick on how to do it...except practice lol you just have to try over and over again...sorry XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:40 pm 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard Knight
Level: 74

Items
Ridge Racer Game Brumos Phone Card Protect Milk Door To Tomorrow FL Studio
more...
er... don't have cold fingers... keep your eyes glued to the screen... gogogogogogogogo!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:36 pm 
Highwind
Highwind

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
A World of Cultures
HellBlazers
In Review
Sakura no Ai
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Swordsman
Level: 19

Items
Hero Drink Polished Blade Fairy Tear Hydraulic Fluid Crescent Moon Dance
more...
O.O...why would it do that? *rubs chin* i got it! you broke it! bad bad rave XD...*shrug* just keep trying ^^;

Death_Penalty wrote:
You eminate not only beauty, but a distinct knowledge of the inner workings of the mind, that even the greatest scholars on earth would be envious of. You walk on the water of life on the shoes of perfection and cast aside the sheer idiocity of the masses of inferiority

Do you like Japanese stuff, no matter how insane? Then join Sakura no Ai ^^ throw me a PM and I'll gladly add you ^_~

check my deviantart account? ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:00 pm 
Golden Chocobo

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Level: 47

Items
Bizzare Horn Herbal Test Tube Cauldron Tip Secret 3 Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Sephiroth Sword
more...
I keep trying but the #'s move too slow :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:35 pm 

Group:
Guests

Items

well um..when i was at that part i just held down the key..like dont hit it every time....tho you have to be careful when you get close to the numger you need

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:53 pm 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]
Level: 48

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Cotton Robe Small Shield Tonka Helmet
more...
Are you playing the FFVII PC version or using the emulator? I'm not sure abt the PC version but there're many bugs for the PC version so thats why I suggest you getting an Emulator and using the original FFVII ROM for safety...the latest emu hardly gives problem compared to the PC version.

PC version always hangs, and things happens like this (maybe cuz your version is old or sumthing): The scene where Barret and Dyne got shot on their hands at Corel played TOO fast lol, scene where Barret talks with the gang in the desert prison frozes, movie turns black, etc. SO MANY troubles and its really frustrating (I know cuz I played a PC version once).

Ok if you're using an emulator, here's the configuration you need to apply and see if there're any changes to the safe speed.

Use Plugin Pete's OpenGL Driver 1.1.58
Geforce2 is far more than enough
Best to use resolution 640x480 in window mode
Turn your psx aspect ratio off
Garbage collection turn on
Filtering (you dun need high) so just put 2
VRam size, 32 MB (try using Auto detect if you're not sure)
THIS ONE MIGHT HELP! Your freakin' framerate, put FPS (framepersec) limitation on & frame skipping ON & FPS limit as Auto (unless you're really sure about your PC, ok just put as Auto ok?)
Now for your compatibility, put offscreen drawing as 3, framebuffer texture as 2, mask bit & Alpha multiples on, advanced blending OFF & subtractive blending activated.
For your MISC menu, turn all OFF EXCEPT for Dithering and Game Fixes.

All the above are for ePSXe emulator, so try to get one. :)

Other than that I'm afraid I can't help, there're simply too many problems with the FFVII PC version I rather advice one to get an emulator instead. Try adjusting the framerate and see if the safe speed changes. Good LUK, you don't STR for this. :lol

FF7 Comic - Chapter 3 Lucrecia & Vincent NEW!!
Trailer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:56 pm 

Group:
Guests

Items

O.o

i have the PC version but i didnt notice any of the buggs you just mentioned...and i hope it stays that way lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:04 pm 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]
Level: 48

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Cotton Robe Small Shield Tonka Helmet
more...
Yours probably the latest one (dunno how long they took to fix all bugs though - SeeD salute to all the ones who've contributed for the fixed patches).

Thats why I'm worried Raven might have got the older version or something, cuz this is the 1st time I hear complain on the safe speed. My strongest instinct is the Framerate, try messing with it (er...when I mean mess with it, means dun overdo it lol).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:33 pm 
Paladin

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Paladin
Level: 15

Items
Brumos Repel Apollon Axe Diamond-Tipped Spear Herbal Pill Phoenix Down
more...
Hehe, If you can't do the safe code in time, Good luck with the boss :)