Funender.com's Final Fantasy
It is currently Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:11 am 
True Fan

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Hero
Level: 24

Items
Dark Mirror Angel Tear Arm's Mastery Burn Diamond Mail
more...
1) You all know about the islands closest to heaven and hell don't you.....

The furthest island to the left/right hand side of the map is filled with draw points of powerful magic (full cure, holy, ultima, flare, aura, meteor etc...) yet there are grendels, ruby dragons, marlboros, blue dragons, hexadragons and other nasty beasties!

You can check to make sure you're on the right island by looking at the menu,... the location is at the bottom as always. And the draw points are hidden, so just run around pressing x!

You obviously need the ragnarok to do it though...

2) The aliens (protagators or whatever?) on the ragnarok when you go to get it can be killed easily in one hit with 'death'

3) If faced with grendels on the island closest to heaven/hell, the quickest way to kill them is to cast zombie (Which they're very susceptible to...) then use life/phoenix down.

4) if anyone has any questions about rare cards... card rules, or locations of cards etc... pm me... cards are my specialty :)
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:22 am 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard Knight
Level: 48

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Cotton Robe Small Shield Tonka Helmet
more...
When Kertova mentioned Propagator,reminds me of some glitches they ignored througout the game (Squaresoft).

Blasting zone appears from the earth though its performed in Ragnarok.
There's sky and rain in Ragnarok. (Odin auto summon)

Luckily Angelo's limit is disabled in Ragnarok or Angelo gonna be the 2nd dog in space!

FF7 Comic - Chapter 3 Lucrecia & Vincent NEW!!
Trailer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:13 am 

Group:
Guests

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked [ ]

Items

Steal the luck scroll from odin when your fighting him and use it on one of your gfs. Junction cactor and make sure his luck abilities are maxed. Then use the phoenix pinon. Whenever your party dies theres close to a 75% chance you'll be revived.

I used that one and lionheart to smoke omega weapon. I was revived 3 times in a row.

Theres also another trick about fighting that spider machine on the first disk. You need to strenghten yourself before hand. Theres a hidden draw point for death in that tower which i maxed out and junctioned to my strength beforehand. If you bring him down to a certain health and then run away he'll give you 20AP everytime. You can only bring him down so many times before you hit the beach, but that early in the game 20AP per fight is alot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:38 am 
Mako Clone

Group:
Item Warriors
Kindness Counts
Roleplayers
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Level: 30

Items
Brumos Phone Card Paycheck Award - Master Wizard Bizzare Horn Award - Master Ninja
more...
Ok, Instead of posting a secret, i'll post a question..

How to beat Malboro? I just got luck summoning Odin and by using LionHeart..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:44 am 

Group:
Guests

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked [ ]

Items

Its been a real real long time, but i do remember how i use to do it. You need to be able to nulify the status effects they use. To do this you need ability x4 which you get by using the rosetta stone. Then you can junction 4 different status magics to give you their protection. The rest is just staying alive long enough to kill it.

On my best game i have just found two rosetta stones. One of the GFs gives you ability x4 which her or his learned abilities.

Sorry I cant give you more detail. Its been about five years since ive played this game.

Last edited by Guest on Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:45 pm 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Cotton Robe Small Shield Tonka Helmet
more...
Here's some protection magics that should be junctioned into the X4 Status Def:
at least 100 Berserk,100 Sleep,100 Confuse and 100 Full-Life. This should safe your characters from suffering badly by Bad Breath. The easiest way to defeat Malboro is by using Quistis Degenerator skill,or else hav fun killing it by using ur other characters.

If you're looking forward for Malboro card,here is the way to get em:

Before the surface turns red in Esthar, you can find this enemy around that area, but when the surface turns red, you will find the Malboro in the Grandidi Forests, which can only be accessed via Ultimecias Castle in Disc 4, meaning a major drawback seeing that you'll need the Malboro Tentacles not only for Save The Queen but also to obtain GF DoomTrain. But! If you missed the chance at Esthar,you can find em at Island Closest to Hell. Use Tonberry's Lvl Down skill to reduce it lvl,and use Card from Quezacolt to card it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:32 pm 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
Weapon's HP:

Ultima Weapon: 100,000HP (Squall lvl 12,not sure abt Squall at lvl100)

Omega Weapon: 1,160,000HP (Squall and lvl 100)

Note: The lower the level of Squall and other characters,the lower the HP of Weapons. This lvl method works for both monsters and bosses too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:07 pm 
Mako Clone

Group:
Item Warriors
Kindness Counts
Roleplayers
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
Brumos Phone Card Paycheck Award - Master Wizard Bizzare Horn Award - Master Ninja
more...
Ok thanks.. Invisible moon helped me have fun killing Malboro.. And where can i find the rosetta stone?.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:49 pm 
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Group:
HellBlazers
Item Warriors
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Mage
Level: 41

Items
Brumos Phone Card Herbal Test Tube Award - Master Wizard Knight Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006
more...
Just go to the Shop in Esthar and click on Cheryl's store (I think that's what it's called) and after a while the store gives you a free rosetta stone.

And the only way that I know of to actually get into Cheryl's store is with whats-his-face's Call Shop. Tonberry! Tonberrie's Call Shop. If there's another way, somebody please tell me.

Need items, gil, or help of any kind? PM me or theITEM WARRIORS.
**ITEM WARRIORS TRADING POST**
elephant_lost wrote:
Renorocks= she will rock your face XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:40 pm 
Mako Clone

Group:
Item Warriors
Kindness Counts
Roleplayers
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
Oh, i can't go access Cheryl's Store.. It's always lock..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:43 pm 
True Fan

Group:
Kindness Counts
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Sniper
Level: 10

Items
Gift - Christmas Present 2005 Award - Master Wizard Cauldron Tip Secret 1 Cauldron Tip Secret 3 Cauldron Tip Secret 5
more...
i know how to get lion heart in disk one before you go to galbadia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:48 pm 
Master Caster

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Level: 16

Items
Tree Branch Trashcan Lid Tonka Helmet Cotton Robe Paper Mace
more...
Dont we all.... cards.

I knwo how to get infinite gil =P

Ily feet.

I am an emote-slag. [:
You can't pass my level of emotions. Mkay. ;3

Drama, Llama's, Wth. o______o`;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:50 pm 
Master Caster

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Level: 16

Items
Tree Branch Trashcan Lid Tonka Helmet Cotton Robe Paper Mace
more...
You refine 4 tents into a megaphoinex or something like that

then rinse and repeat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:55 am 
High Summoner

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Ninja
Level: 12

Items
Detoxify Paycheck Brumos Phone Card Fairy Powder Bizzare Horn
more...
Malboro? it's exciting.

Which FF Character Are You?

How clever I am! I can be both of them.

10th October 2006 is the day that I've finished FF8!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:57 am 
Mako Clone

Group:
Item Warriors
Kindness Counts
Roleplayers
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
Haven't seen you for a long time Scar :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next