Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:32 pm 

Group:
Guests

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked [ ]

Items

daNGavster wrote:
honestly, i dont know who could HATE it... its an awesome game... even if it is different from some of the other FF's it is a VERY interesting game... i cant believe anyone could HATE it.

There are a bunch of people that complain about the junction system. I've seen arguments on more than one forum condemning it as being broken altogether. I thought it was up there with FFVII. It could've been better if they had opened up the world in the last disk instead of leaving nothing but the final battle. There were barely any side quests on that last disk.
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:54 pm 

Group:
Guests

Items

heh, well i guess the junction system does take a little getting used to but i love it... with junctioning magic to weapons etc. And as for the last disk, yeah i am a little dissapointed that there isnt more on it.. but still the game does have alot in it. even if it isnt on that last disk.

i was woundering if anyone knew how to edit the resolution in FFVIII for the PC so i can run it in 1440x900 instead of the very low res you can select from the config.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:12 pm 

Group:
Guests

Items

It was very cool but it wasn't long enough. If they made it a little bit longer it would be perfect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:11 pm 
Avalanche Member

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Item Warriors
Rare Hunters
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Robot
Level: 1

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Boss Item - Order Of Joining IPod Mini Advent Children DVD Protect Milk
more...
The intro is probably the best for its generation. You can't compare it to anything such as FF12 or anything like that because of the major upgrades the Final Fantasy series has gone through in the last 5 or 6 years.

Anyways, the intro really does give you a sense of realism. You get the idea of Seifer and Squall's rival relationship early on. Plus, it just looks really freaking cool!