Funender.com's Final Fantasy
It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:07 am 
Advent Child

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
Sakura no Ai
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Ninja
Level: 38

Items
Fairy Tear Angel Tear God Tear Elixir Mimett Green
more...
See thats fine - it's one thing saying you don't like it, but saying anyone that does is disillusioned or whatever is, basically, fascism.
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Sergeant Randos of the Brotherhood!

Visit my blog for going to China!
Here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:39 am 

Group:
Guests

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked [ ]

Items

okies lets not go to any extremist accusations...plus Riku hasnt been online in these past few days so its not really fair bashing her this much while shes not even here to reply

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:33 pm 
True Fan

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Monk
Level: 3

Items
Wendigo Al Bhed Potion Spell - Flee Bronze Knife Mesh Glove
more...
Omfg, must I always force my idea so much? I'm sorry Shandris but this is becoming rather ridiculous. Alright, let me RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-Phrase myself then:

IT-IS-A-PARODY.

It is meant as a Parody and it ain't meant to force my opinion towards anyone or anyTHING.

Why are you -all- bashing the freakin' thing if you didn't even read it? If you don't know what you're talking about, then shut the heck up people!

I didn't beg anyone to read the review, I didn't ask anyone to agree with me nor do I give a blind -MEEP-, like I said like freakin' 10 times before, it is meant as a Parody. If you don't find the over-used bad-language and such, then don't read, click "Back", and go do something else. Don't just freakin' bash me for something YOU have no God-forsaken idea about if you haven't even READ.

Now, are we all clear? Does anyone else want to call me a fascist, a hypocrit, or any of the sorts?

@Shandris - I never asked anyone to read it. In the actual PAGE! if people would freakin' bother to READ for a few seconds, it says that it is NOT MEANT TO REVIEW THE GAME, IT IS ONLY MEANT AS A PARODY. My God! >_<

@Randos - Fascist? You didn't read the full review, you're striking ME for something I did that you didn't even SEE, and you're called ME a fascist? You're just a small human, blindingly agreeing to the majority. Now please, if you want to further DISCUSS something about the Review, READ IT, otherwise please do not call me those things again.

@cecil the paladin - We simply agree. That's all.

@Cim Trifius - If it is so much of a "we have to agree to dissagree", then why the heck did you have to Post to begin with? Something IS on your mind, but now that I've made it clear enough how much of a Parody it is supposed to be, you're just embaressed to say it. Period. Let's say it as it is. I never tried to force my opinion on you, nor would I do that. I respect you as a Poster and I did not try to insult you. Now let's NOT stick to that. If there is something to be discussed, then let us do so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:26 pm 

Group:
Guests

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked [ ]

Items

lol ok i hope with this all is cleared and no one will bash anyone anymore...its just a game, no need to get so excited...and this applies to ALL who posted in this topic...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:43 pm 
True Fan

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
Shandris wrote:
lol ok i hope with this all is cleared and no one will bash anyone anymore...its just a game, no need to get so excited...and this applies to ALL who posted in this topic...

Thank you very much Shandris. I very much apreciate the comprehension ^_^.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:03 am 
Advent Child

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
Sakura no Ai
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
Riku wrote:
@Randos - Fascist? You didn't read the full review, you're striking ME for something I did that you didn't even SEE, and you're called ME a fascist? You're just a small human, blindingly agreeing to the majority. Now please, if you want to further DISCUSS something about the Review, READ IT, otherwise please do not call me those things again.

Well I'll start off by saying, actually, I did read the review. Now I'd like to apologise. I have some really bad days, and I guess I was just trying to vent some frustration and you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. I would never usually say something like that and I feel genuinely really bad. I actually really like you and think you are a valuable member of the forum. I hope I haven't completely soured things between us, especially since I wouldn't blame you if you didn't want to patch things up - I was a *. As I said, and I know it's not an excuse but I have bad days and you're right, I was a small person for taking it out on someone who couldn't punch me in the face there and then. Well, that and the fact I'm only 5 ft 4. Please forgive me, and let me be a bigger person by apologising.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:47 am 
True Fan

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
Randos wrote:

Well I'll start off by saying, actually, I did read the review. Now I'd like to apologise. I have some really bad days, and I guess I was just trying to vent some frustration and you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. I would never usually say something like that and I feel genuinely really bad. I actually really like you and think you are a valuable member of the forum. I hope I haven't completely soured things between us, especially since I wouldn't blame you if you didn't want to patch things up - I was a *. As I said, and I know it's not an excuse but I have bad days and you're right, I was a small person for taking it out on someone who couldn't punch me in the face there and then. Well, that and the fact I'm only 5 ft 4. Please forgive me, and let me be a bigger person by apologising.

It's alright. I am also to blame for snapping at you and calling you a small person, when you are clearly proving that you are not. Things ain't sour between us, dude. Don't worry. Everyone has their bad days - everyone. I'm just glad I'm not on my "bad days", or I would've answered in a way that I don't wanna, and there is no need to that.

Anyways, I hope you can also accept my own apology, and let's forget 'bout it =D.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:56 am 
Advent Child

Group:
Sakura no Ai
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
Agreed, lets now move on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:57 am 
New Fan

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Archer
Level: 1

Items

Greetings Riku, well I read your review, and I gotta say it is pretty accurate, I mean yes you are completely right about every detail described, the Gambits, the Techniks, the Summons, but most of all the Storyline.
Did you know that the original creator of the Final Fantasies, Hironobu Sakaguchi, refused to even play the game? I gotta say a few things, the lack of "romance" is truly one of the biggest flaws, I mean it took me more than a year to beat this game, not because it was hard just because there was no emotion to keep me there.
Every Final Fantasy I've played usually reels me in and and I beat in like a month or two, just because I can't stop playing it, the excitement of wanting to find out what's gonna happen...
Well there's none of that here, the game isn't romantic in any level, I mean the definition of romance isn't just linked to love, it's linked to hate, to any strong emotions, like you mentioned, a FF makes you cry, laugh, sad, angry, I mean who doesn't hate Sephiroth, but love him at the same time?
The characters lack personality, I mean I would've felt nothing if Vaan died, heck that might have even been better to give the game a "kick", you don't fall in love with the characters like in FFIX where you got the ATE system, it's only purpose is to get to know the characters better, unlike in this game where all the "systems" are just a bunch of useless stacks of memory, unhelpful-hard-to-get battle "enhancements", that are completely useless at any time in the game.
So I guess overall I say the biggest issue in FFXII is the lack of true "feeling"... What a waste if you ask me, I mean with a beautiful world like Ivalice a true FF could've been created.

Well, I guess that's all I'll say for now, take care.