Funender.com's Final Fantasy
It is currently Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:48 am 
Elite Soldier

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard
Level: 20

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 OJ's Glove Phoenix Down Spray Can
more...
Okay so i finally managed to get FFXII, actually i just borrowed it from a friend, but atm I am up to the... Argh i forget it now! I can't remember the name but it's the bit where that old oil factory is, the big red one that goes on for ages. I just want to know what lvl i should be!?
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Hit a chocobo at lvl 48, at 8:28 pm, here's the proof.
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/V ... hocobo.png

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:22 am 
Imaginative Poster

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
Rare Hunters
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Priest
Level: 47

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Bizzare Horn Power Water Rubbing Alcohol
more...
I think I remember that. Im sure I was only Level 10 maximum at the time. Cant say for sure.

I think with this part of the game any level should be ok unless you run into the enemy which has a ball of fire around it. If you do just leg it because you don't stand a chance. Either that or I just don't know how to kill them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:45 pm 
Fantasied

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Swordsman
Level: 1

Items

well i suggest that u just chill around near where the save crystal is and kill of some baddies till u reach lvl 13...then when u get to the second part it asks you to kill a giant turtle ( for the baddies)... then go back to the moogle who asked you to help the baddies. then that baddy gets executed...god this dragges on lol...then u have to pick the berries where the moogle is then you have to make it all the ay through to the tomb...then use the berries on the flying boss ( remember to use magic cuz u cant attack, notice that your guest, cant remember his name is using something called telekenisus, that lets him attack flying creatures very useful ),. then u can get in the tomb but i recomend u be atleast lvl 15-17

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:32 pm 
Paladin

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Hero
Level: 15

Items
Talisman Rod Phoenix Down War Brace Brumos Phone Card Night Hat
more...
If you don't want to have a hard time, i advise training up there with lots of recovery items until around level 15-16.

Then by the time you get to the tomb, make sure you are over level 17.

Fun RPG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:32 pm 
Advent Child

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
Kindness Counts
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Priest
Level: 1

Items
Spell - Flee Detoxify Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Heaven's Tear Hell Blaze
more...
kalose wrote:
well i suggest that u just chill around near where the save crystal is and kill of some baddies till u reach lvl 13...then when u get to the second part it asks you to kill a giant turtle ( for the baddies)... then go back to the moogle who asked you to help the baddies. then that baddy gets executed...god this dragges on lol...then u have to pick the berries where the moogle is then you have to make it all the ay through to the tomb...then use the berries on the flying boss ( remember to use magic cuz u cant attack, notice that your guest, cant remember his name is using something called telekenisus, that lets him attack flying creatures very useful ),. then u can get in the tomb but i recomend u be atleast lvl 15-17

I think his name is Vossler, unless i'm not there, is that the Tomb of Raithwall or somehting like that were you get the Dawn Shard?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:36 am 
Master Caster

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Gladiator
Level: 13

Items
Protect Milk Brave Apple Brumos Phone Card Government Cheese Cheerful Bread
more...
i was around lvl 23 by the tym i hit the tomb but never use my lvl as a guide because im a hardcore trainer and can train up2 10 hours in one spot so i can beat a boss real fast lol

Office Mercinaries

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:43 am 
Paladin

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Hero
Level: 15

Items
Talisman Rod Phoenix Down War Brace Brumos Phone Card Night Hat
more...
^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Same here. ^_^ I love to train, infact, i love games that you have to grind on...

I used to play Runescape just to grind for money o.O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:59 am 
Master Caster

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Gladiator
Level: 13

Items
Protect Milk Brave Apple Brumos Phone Card Government Cheese Cheerful Bread
more...
yes grinding is lyk the most funest thing about rpgs!