Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:08 pm 

Group:
Guests

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked [ ]

Items

Funny:
I was in the pharos tower, and I had just fought a boss. When I entered the ring to get my ability back, I saw an Undin Entite. I had NO IDEA that an entite was going to be lurking around there as my strategy guide, which I was following at the time, didn't even mention of any elementals in that tower. Well, I saw it, and it was apparently hostile to begin with (there was red life bar on top). I used no magic around it. Anyway, it cast Sleepga and put all of my guys to sleep. Then it starting spamming Waterga constantly until everyone was dead. I then brought my reserves in, and it continued to cast Waterga over and over again. Two of my reserves died. Ashe was the only one left alive. I managed to run with her back to the save crystal before the boss so I could heal up, save, and reset/reload, so the entite wouldn't be there again.
This entite was unusual because entites are neutral (green life bar on top) as long as you don't use magic around them, but this one was already hostile, and I had never used any magic around it.

I've seen the same kind of Undin Entite in the cerobi steppe before as well, but it's like the other entites; neutral as long as you don't use magic around it.

Annoying:
I fought Zodiark this morning on my 122333 game, and man, he was TOUGH. The battle took 4 tries. 1st time, I had to stop since I had to do something, but I wasn't doing too well anyway. The other two times, I had a Game Over. First time was because I ran out of Phoenix Downs.
The other time was because, twice in a row, my guys weren't able to get their Phoenix Downs out fast enough to revive another ally. That's the MOST ANNOYING thing; your ally (only one who's left standing) getting killed before his Phoenix Down is able to revive another ally, which results in the whole party being defeated. :x
Both of these times, his life bar was <=10%.

Rikku1705 wrote:
My 122333 game, at hell wyrm. It's about half dead, it gets to it's rake stage (continuous rake attack), totally owns me. This is only annoying cause hell wyrm is harder than yiazmat in a 122333 game....

Ahh..I'm fixing to fight him in my 122333 game. Wish me luck. :D
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:37 am 
True Fan

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard
Level: 12

Items
Protect Milk Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Cheerful Bread Brumos Phone Card Cauldron Tip Secret 1
more...
Ya, the Undin Entite in Pharos is always hostile, magic or no magic, just carnt be helped really.

I came across same problem you had with the entite, but i was level 1 :P. Luckily entites carnt move very fast, so i ran lol.

Zodiark took me 7 tries, i was unlucky with darkja tbh, only reason, just hope all 3 in party dont get wiped from it (has instant KO on it, Black mask or no)

Damaged 3 chocobos.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:11 pm 
Fantasied

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Swordsman
Level: 1

Items

my funniest and most annoying death would have to be when i was fighting the main stories final boss... after explaining in another post in the quickenings... i got a nice chain going then got creamed due to lack of mp...well its not that funny to me but must be to all of you. i think i can remember wantng to ram the t.v out of my window and jumping on my console.... but that wouldn't have solved anything

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:55 am 
Advent Child

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
Sakura no Ai
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Ninja
Level: 38

Items
Fairy Tear Angel Tear God Tear Elixir Mimett Green
more...
I was fighting darksteel, buffed right up and definitely NOT using quickenings. I got him down to like 1000 hp, he was using Darkra. I used an ether on ashe to summon Addremelech to finish the guy off. Not quite enough! So I used charge, lost the lot and was owned into the floor... :(

Sergeant Randos of the Brotherhood!

Visit my blog for going to China!
Here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:31 am 
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
A World of Cultures
Item Warriors
Justice Knights
Kindness Counts
Rare Hunters
Roleplayers
Sakura no Ai
Funender Support
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Robot
Level: 75

Items
Award - Master Hero Award - Master Wizard Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Award - Master Thief
more...
Man some of these are so funny. I guess my most annoying death would be fighting for hours on end without saving and a couple seconds after I die, realizing that I havent saved for hours >.<

Went to an AFI concert... I can die happy now...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:46 pm 
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
AWOL
HellBlazers
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Hero
Level: 17

Items
Herbal Pill Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Free T-Shirt Recovery Herb Bizzare Horn
more...
My worst death was after pausing my game I set my controller on the bed (this was when my ps2 was in the bedroom) I went to get a glass of water not realizing that I had unpaused the game when my knee hit it and I got killed v_v I had just restarted the game after my card got wiped and hadn't saved yet