Funender.com's Final Fantasy
It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:47 pm 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Forever Night
Funender Garden
HellBlazers
In Review
Kindness Counts
Sakura no Ai
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Sniper
Level: 18

Items
Phoenix Down Homing Arrow Shield Brace Dragon Robe Antidote
more...
What was the funniest and or most annoying death you had in this game? Mine was I beat a boss that I didnt think I was gonna beat and only had 2 characters left standing at the end so I was like yay home free almost there. I decided I wasnt gonna waist ethers or phoenix downs and just bring everyone back later. I got out of the room took littarly two steps and BOOM explosian trap and game over.
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:00 pm 
Omega Weapon
Omega Weapon

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Level: 39

Items
Tree Branch Trashcan Lid Tonka Helmet Cotton Robe Fairy Tear
more...
Oh that's really a bad one...

I guess the most annoying death I had was in the wood, I was stuck with a boss for two weeks.... everyday I try to kill him but I can't even make his HP to the half.. one day, I just had three of them alive... I used the mist, and it was a good hit so it was like 300 left of his HP... then he killed two of them before I can hit him again and it was just vaan left with about 200 HP so I said Vaan can handl him without the others but.... uh I hit him with vaan but there was like 1 HP left and he killed Vaan ... uh I didn't play it after that for three days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:08 pm 
Chocobo Raiser

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Swordsman
Level: 1

Items

All the times i didnt save and died. Thats was very annoying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:55 pm 
Elite Soldier

12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard Knight
Level: 33

Items
Gift - Christmas Present 2005 Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Protect Milk Power Water
more...
same thing......lvl up for 3-5 hours straight then one boom ..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:02 pm 
Elite Soldier

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Archer
Level: 32

Items
Award - Master Wizard Award - Master Ninja Award - Master ProRobo Award - Master Robot Gift - Christmas Present 2005
more...
Most annoying would definatly be the stillshrine of miriam, if you take the secret staircase to go get the secret treasure chest, when you enter the room with the treasure chest in it you automatically spring a trap that berserks and confuses your entire party :evil

Quote:
Arc wrote:
see he isnt all perversion and sexism

he says the smartest shiz sometimes XD

Dazzard wrote:
Too bad it's only sometimes :lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:06 pm 
Elite Soldier

12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Level: 33

Items
Gift - Christmas Present 2005 Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Protect Milk Power Water
more...
Fithosol wrote:
Most annoying would definatly be the stillshrine of miriam, if you take the secret staircase to go get the secret treasure chest, when you enter the room with the treasure chest in it you automatically spring a trap that berserks and confuses your entire party :evil

I couldnt find the secret staircase..would you mind showing me a picture for better explanation...hehe :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:16 pm 
Chocobo Raiser

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items

Fithosol wrote:

Haha! That was like in Omega Ruins in FFX. Those stupid chest just sprung up when you try to steal it. The Crystal Bug pissed me off. I'm bout to save and that thing jumps up and tries to kill me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:46 pm 
Omega Weapon
Omega Weapon

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Level: 39

Items
Tree Branch Trashcan Lid Tonka Helmet Cotton Robe Fairy Tear
more...
Oh I just had an annoying death today... it's when i am trying to find Dr. Cid ... I spent a long time between those red and blue doors and open them... uh and then when I reached the elevator... there was about 10 gards and they killed me....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:58 pm 
True Fan

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Level: 27

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Award - Master Ninja Brumos Phone Card Antidote Night Hat
more...
two words Lab RAts!

they look cute and cuddly untill 15 of them gank you and boom dead

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:32 pm 
Chocobo Raiser

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items

Those rat do bite....literally.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:39 am 
Tetra Elemental
Tetra Elemental

Group:
Funender Garden
In Review
Item Warriors
Kindness Counts
Roleplayers
Two Heads, No Heart
Funender Support
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]
Class: Monk
Level: 8

Items
Angel Tear Herbal Potion Fairy Tear Army Helmet Crystal Shield
more...
Aruko wrote:
What was the funniest and or most annoying death you had in this game? Mine was I beat a boss that I didnt think I was gonna beat and only had 2 characters left standing at the end so I was like yay home free almost there. I decided I wasnt gonna waist ethers or phoenix downs and just bring everyone back later. I got out of the room took littarly two steps and BOOM explosian trap and game over.

:lol that soudns so evil it must've been hilarious :lol Althought I might've been pretty angry there...

For my own deaths that must've been... uhm... loosing to Jugde Ghis because I forgot to turn oh Ashe's Gambit :?

Feel lost? In doubt? Look in the
FAQ!

pinataheart wrote:
That may just be because you are the head of the Funender Garden, and I played 2 professor characters, so you seem like my boss now permanently in my mind. XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:42 am 
Paladin

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: ProRobo
Level: 10

Items
Tree Branch Trashcan Lid Tonka Helmet Brave Apple Hero Drink
more...
-.-....I beat a boss that took me three days to figure out

Me: YES YES YES! TAKE THAT! I ROCK! *dance of utter pwndom*

Mom: CLEAN YOUR ROOM *turns off PS3*

Me: 0.0....>.< NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:25 am 
High Summoner

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard
Level: 44

Items
White PSP Borg Assimilator Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 FFVIII Game For The PC
more...
Dae wrote:
Those rat do bite....literally.

there like all level 10's but there like 20- 30 of em, lol

i really dont have embarassing deaths but the one that stood was when i was fighting the undying and i was about to win, i was using basch, ashe and penelo my usally party the other got killed my avg lvl 44, and he was in a panic and he was casting piercing holy and dispelga and i was like haha NOOB! then outta no where when i least exect it he pulls a teraflare sword outta his ass and then BOOM 4000 dmg to everyone game over...

In memory of tourettes guy....
"ARGH BOB SAGET!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:09 am 
Paladin

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: ProRobo
Level: 10

Items
Tree Branch Trashcan Lid Tonka Helmet Brave Apple Hero Drink
more...
Shuun wrote:

there like all level 10's but there like 20- 30 of em, lol

i really dont have embarassing deaths but the one that stood was when i was fighting the undying and i was about to win, i was using basch, ashe and penelo my usally party the other got killed my avg lvl 44, and he was in a panic and he was casting piercing holy and dispelga and i was like haha NOOB! then outta no where when i least exect it he pulls a teraflare sword outta his ass and then BOOM 4000 dmg to everyone game over...

WOW....that must have SUCKED

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:27 am 
High Summoner

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard
Level: 44

Items
White PSP Borg Assimilator Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 FFVIII Game For The PC
more...
Hevaess wrote:
WOW....that must have SUCKED

yeah, took me like 30mins to an hour to get to the bahamut to the final boss too, i already beat the game though, the ends kida funny becasuse it basiclly yells sequal the whole time