Funender.com's Final Fantasy
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

Do you agree with me?
100% 31%  31%  [ 13 ]
a little 26%  26%  [ 11 ]
undecided 12%  12%  [ 5 ]
no i dissagree 31%  31%  [ 13 ]
Total votes : 42
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:33 pm 

Group:
Guests

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked [ ]

Items

When i saw the support for this game on this forum i cried really. I could not sit and play girlie dress up for 40 pounds and a sequel is definetly not the ff way. they may even screw up the ff 7 sequels. but they ruined the job systemn completely the mere fact that you could change spheres in battle took away the reason to build your characters, oh no Black magic doesnt work not a problem just a simple change ta da da da daaaaaa warrior to the rescue. it almost made me unable to play ff5. it was a slap in the face from square it was worse than crystal chronicles because you had to buy an sp ,cable and memory card just so you could enjoy the game the way it was designed to be.
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:43 am 
Omega Weapon
Omega Weapon

12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership

Group:
Chocobo Trainers
In Review
Justice Knights
Two Heads, No Heart
Funender Support
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Priest
Level: 27

Items
Angel Tear Award - Master Mage Award - Master Monk Award - Master Ninja Award - Master Thief
more...
I'm not really a big fan of X-2. I don't mind it so far, it still has fun elements and battles, the mini games are a *little* annoying, but overall it is still a genuinely good game but FFX is far superior imo. The main reason I'm playing this is because of the story.

*~Rose wrote:
Is it fate that everything out of Stappy's mouth is awesome? XD

STAPPY'S PODCAST

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:07 am 

Group:
Guests

Items

i liked ff 10 its not that that bothered me i just couldnt play the sequel it just wouldnt play, most of the people who bought it are either major ff fans or they are graphics junkies who assume that since it had awsome graphics the game is good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:23 pm 

Group:
Guests

Items

i like it i mean i'm a major ff fan and i mean squar had to do something diffrent and they found that making a sequal was what would do it i mean come on yeah ffXI was diffrent it was online but making a sequal was actualy pretty nice

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:07 pm 
Elite Soldier

12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard Knight
Level: 33

Items
Gift - Christmas Present 2005 Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Protect Milk Power Water
more...
why?????Hate FFX-2.....what's there to hate?.....it's a good game..... :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:38 pm 

Group:
Guests

Items

if you want reasons read above

i dont think its a bad sequel but they shouldnt add a sequel they should make a game with an inteneded squel and the mission system ruined the free roaming part.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:31 am 

Group:
Guests

Items

FFX2 is ok. Shyuin is cute.... *blush* :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:22 pm 

Group:
Guests

Items

but final fantasy isnt "okay" its upposed to get better not worse, i look at ffX and think "wow" then X-2 and i cry cause the sequel had such a bad plot i hated it i only got a refund cause i work where i bought it from

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:22 pm 

Group:
Guests

Items

well ithought it got better. i realy like x-2 but i do have to say that evry one has there own oppion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:21 pm 

Group:
Guests

Items

i cant argue with that i was hoping for people to put up an argument so i could see the other side of things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:23 pm 

Group:
Guests

Items

sory to burst your bubble

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:34 pm 
Omega Weapon
Omega Weapon

Group:
Chocobo Trainers
In Review
Justice Knights
Two Heads, No Heart
Funender Support
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Priest
Level: 27

Items
Angel Tear Award - Master Mage Award - Master Monk Award - Master Ninja Award - Master Thief
more...
Ok. I played a bit more of X-2 (at my sisters house, lol) and I got up to the bit where you sneak into Le Blanc's HQ with the uniforms on...
Then I had to "Satisfy" LeBlanc! What in the blue hell were Square-Enix thinking when they made this minigame?? lol, was fun though.

That chocobo catching game though REALLY tested my patience!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:36 am 

Group:
Guests

Items

yeah i know that game sucks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:11 am 

Group:
Guests

Items

x is soooooooo much better than x2! there are some cuties from x2 but not like x tho with tidus and the fantastic theme tune from x! (otherworld!) :) xxx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:48 am 

Group:
Guests

Items

i cried at the ending..not cuz it was sad bu because i was dissapointed with the whole thing!!! i woud have thought that they wuld have done something completly mind blowing to follow up the great ending for x but they let us down...am i the only one ho feels this way??
whos with me?!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next