Funender.com's Final Fantasy
It is currently Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:14 pm 
Paladin

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Sniper
Level: 11

Items
Cotton Robe MP Expander Light Quarrel Metallic Armour Plastic Quarrel
more...
I was talking to a guy in gamestop the other day about this game and I was considering getting it, I thought it'd be fun to play online. but he told me this game horribly failed and basically it's a waste of money. I'm just curious what you guys think
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:48 pm 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Forever Night
Funender Garden
HellBlazers
In Review
Kindness Counts
Sakura no Ai
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Sniper
Level: 18

Items
Phoenix Down Homing Arrow Shield Brace Dragon Robe Antidote
more...
Well as ff goes you will be horribly dissopointed. The game is fun for a while but the fact that you need large parties to do much of anything is a bit of a pain. If you followed through the quests and outlined plot it might have turrned out pretty good. I cant say for sure though because I didnt do that many and ended up straying off to just fight things in parties and eventually get bored and quit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:05 am 
High Summoner

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard
Level: 44

Items
White PSP Borg Assimilator Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 FFVIII Game For The PC
more...
it all depeneds on what you like for the most part its prtty togh so get used to dieing , idgive it a 7.5 out of 10

In memory of tourettes guy....
"ARGH BOB SAGET!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:50 pm 
Avalanche Member

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Hero
Level: 40

Items
Bizzare Horn Spell - Heal Detoxify Spell - Flee Thanksgiving Turkey
more...
9.5 out of 10

I am also known as Okami, or Okami4560.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:22 pm 

Group:
Guests

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked [ ]

Items

Let me input on this. I've been playing the game since US retail release, solidly playing minus one 3 month break to try WoW, and I can easily say, having tried alot of them, this is one of the best MMORPG's on the market. It's hard, yes, but that's what you play a game for. The challenge. And it has far superior players in my opinion, both in skill, and maturity. I say try it. You get a month free anyway, and I've been playing for probably 4 years now . . . completely worth it. 10/10

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:33 pm 

Group:
Guests

Items

saria64 wrote:
I was talking to a guy in gamestop the other day about this game and I was considering getting it, I thought it'd be fun to play online. but he told me this game horribly failed and basically it's a waste of money. I'm just curious what you guys think

I'm a former World of Warcraft Player. I was wondering how the online compared to WoW also.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:06 am 
Chocobo Raiser

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard Knight
Level: 16

Items
Attack Burst Detoxify Angry Movement Phoenix Down Fairy Tear
more...
I have started playing WoW after years of playing FF. I think they both have thier own merits

FF you can have one character be any job you want and change between those jobs at will. WoW has more solo content then FF. Most lvling in FF centers around 6 players for a party. FF is less buggy then WoW...omg Wow has so many bugs. you cant jump in FF ...>.<;; There is more competition for limited items in FF which are harder to obtain. WoW gives a nice spread of items that generally suit all classes. I think in the end it comes down to being able to deal with other players.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:25 pm 
Golden Chocobo

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Mage Knight
Level: 10

Items
Tree Branch Trashcan Lid Tonka Helmet Cotton Robe Antidote
more...
any ff game rocks.

92% of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this in your signature if you're one of the 8% who would be laughing your head off

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QJFXdKHcHSs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QJFXdKHcHSs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:41 am 

Group:
Guests

Items

Aggred with Tear.^^
Rate it 9/10
Some of the grass is pixlated.
xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:25 pm 

Group:
Guests

Items

I started playing FFXI when it was first released in Norht America with some buddies. I would definately say it is worth playing for some time, but only if you can make time for it. This game is based on parties and playing with others. When I first played I was part of a LANing group, so I didn't have to sit around and wait on parties. Compared to other MMOrpgs (which I've played many), this one is worth playing, but don't start if you don't have the time lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:48 am 
High Summoner

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
White PSP Borg Assimilator Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 FFVIII Game For The PC
more...
Majere07 wrote:
I started playing FFXI when it was first released in Norht America with some buddies. I would definately say it is worth playing for some time, but only if you can make time for it. This game is based on parties and playing with others. When I first played I was part of a LANing group, so I didn't have to sit around and wait on parties. Compared to other MMOrpgs (which I've played many), this one is worth playing, but don't start if you don't have the time lol.

you can say that again, it takes some time to get decent at the game and the game DEMANDS team work, other wise you get ass-raped by a friggin bunny, and most peopl who plays this game know what im talking about, not to metion that somtimes it takes hours just to find a party

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:56 am 

Group:
Guests

Items

Yeah, party wait time is the worse :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:03 pm 
High Summoner

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
Majere07 wrote:
Yeah, party wait time is the worse :(

oh man... dont remind me... plus somtimes you get * party leaders that complain about black mage/ white mage competency and how they arnt playing there part as a party member, i remebr i was afk for like a minute and i got kicked out and immediatly replaced.... took me another 30mins to find a party

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:57 pm 

Group:
Guests

Items

I remember those days. I play a RDM, so parties are easier now, and I'll sub BLM for warp if they are jerks :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:53 am 
High Summoner

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
Majere07 wrote:
I remember those days. I play a RDM, so parties are easier now, and I'll sub BLM for warp if they are jerks :)

lol, warp, yeah, but the coo thing about final fantasy XI is (or at least for me) there really arnt too many jerks out there in the first place and many people are willing to help you, lots of time go out of there way just to do it!