Funender.com's Final Fantasy
It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

Post subject: I need some advice
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:57 am 
True RPG Fan

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Funender Garden
In Review
Roleplayers
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Mage Knight
Level: 1

Items
Cotton Robe Thanksgiving Turkey Phoenix Down Bizzare Horn Gift - Christmas Present 2006
more...
Hey i am at the Elder thing in the Golmore Jungle it is hell! i need help!plz! i got the best armour i can get and he still deals atleast 100 damage and i have Vaan lvl30, balthier lvl 23, fran lvl 23, ashe lvl 14, whats her name(Vaans friend there i forgot her name) lvl 14, Basch lvl 10 and Larsa lvl 21 plz help! I cant kill the elder Wyrm i need help killing it plz help!
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:43 pm 
Elite Soldier

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard Knight
Level: 33

Items
Gift - Christmas Present 2005 Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Protect Milk Power Water
more...
you can skip that battle if you want....go through paramina rift(or the snowy mountain) ....or if you really want to fight him...

first kill the two guys with him then focus your attack....keep healing....if it didnt work....go lvl up

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:17 pm 
True Fan

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard
Level: 12

Items
Protect Milk Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Cheerful Bread Brumos Phone Card Cauldron Tip Secret 1
more...
Make sure you are buffed up with at least protect and shell (all characters). Regen and/or Haste may help to if you have them. You want to first kill the two treants, either with physical attacks or warp mote(s).

The problem with Elder Wyrm is the statuses he can inflict on all characters. You will want a dozen or so Remedies or hankerchieves and smelling salts for oil and confuse which are the most deadly, so set gambits for them. Really, all you want to keep doing is hacking away at him slowly, healing with curaga you can get at Eruyt Village. A bit of luck might be needed with the status effects so keep trying, you'll get him ^^

Damaged 3 chocobos.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:35 pm 
True RPG Fan

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Funender Garden
In Review
Roleplayers
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
Cotton Robe Thanksgiving Turkey Phoenix Down Bizzare Horn Gift - Christmas Present 2006
more...
ok... the thing is...I hate him...i really dont want to fight him so.. whats this thing that i can do to pass him?wheres this maintain? and this rift?and i H-A-T-E sap! the elder always uses it!well inflicts iut with sporefall it is hell! i cant beat him if all my carecters are sapped and i got curaga and i killed the treants(is there a easyer way to kill them?)but i only have fran as a healer anbd she has not alot of mp so...curaga wont last long and my armour has protect on it and shell is useless it casts no magic.and is it an esper?i cant wait till i get another esper...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:02 am 
True Fan

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
Protect Milk Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Cheerful Bread Brumos Phone Card Cauldron Tip Secret 1
more...
THe next Esper is Mateus in Stillshrine of Miriam. You aint far from it actually.

Well, you got two chocies. Skip the fight, or level up more in Golmore Jungle.

1) Level up in the south of the area, Rustling Chapel. Kill all the coeurls and hellhounds, and several skeletons will begin to spawn. Kill the masses of these that spawn and level up to around 35 ish for your 3 main characters.

2) In the same area (Rustling Chapel), is an exit south to the Feywood. Enter there (flee from the monsters as they are too strong for you here atm) and hug the left wall until you enter the Paramina Rift. Then just head north, then east and the story will continue when you reach Mt. Bur Omisace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:45 pm 
True RPG Fan

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Funender Garden
In Review
Roleplayers
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
ok... now i am at mateus..he is harder then the elder he keeps on killing me and red fangs do not affect him...i need help with him plz i need to know what to use to kill him cause the fire esper those little damage to him and the other things plz help

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:51 pm 
Elite Soldier

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard Knight
Level: 33

Items
Gift - Christmas Present 2005 Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Protect Milk Power Water
more...
This might be the time to get the almighty Zodiac Spear(150 attack) dont you think? Tournesol(140 attack) is good too.....if you dont then thats fine geez...go get 3 deathbringer(90 attack) since it's the easiest to get and problem solve....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:02 pm 
True RPG Fan

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Funender Garden
In Review
Roleplayers
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
ok how do you get the spears?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:26 am 
True Fan

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
Bit early for tournsol, monograpjs are a pain to get at this time of the game unless you spend hours in the Feywood killing the Mirrorknights.

The Zodiac Spear is in the Necrohol of Nabudis. To get thee, you must head to the salikawood, which is north of the Mosphroan Highwaste and defeat King Bomb there first. He should be easy for you, just kill his minions, silence him, then chip away at him. Renew is unavoidable from him so just keep attacking him . When he gets to less than half health, try a quickening before he uses Renew, might work :D You can run to heal, he will just be at full health again and you must silence him.

WIth him beaten, SAVE, and take the left fork and head west to the necrohol of nabudis. Here you will have NO chance currently of killing anything, so run through with one person at a time, buffing with protect, shell, regen, libra and float, if you have it. In the first area, just head in a west, then south west ish direction, ignoring the two long north passages you come to, and you should see a little room with stairs to the next area. Rebuff here, revive any downed allies, and simply just follow the long corridor in this area, not going into any rooms, just follow the wide corrior to the next area. Keep checking the map which appears (you wont have it), in case you may miss the exit.

Now, this next area is where the spear resides. There is a room in this area with 16 chests in it. It is not far from your position, head right, then left, then left again and that should be the room. The spear is in the second chest in the front row when you enter. You will likely have a zombie warlock or imp on your tail at this point, so grab the spear and hightail it out of there, same route only the other way :D.

THE SPEAR IS ONLY THERE IF YOU DIDNT OPEN ONE OF THE 4 FORBIDDEN CHESTS.

As for Mateus, without the spear, you can kill bats in the stillshrine for Ice Shields if you use 1H weapons, which half ice damage you take. Get them to any 1H weapon holders,and equip your Dawn Shard to the non magic user, so he/she will take 0 damage from the Ice Azer's Blizzard. A good tactic to start is to save, go in and use a quickening from the start. Get at least Inferno finisher and it should wipe the Azers, if not leave you to one hit them to death. Just dont use Fira, cause Mateus has Reflect on him.

Long post eh :D:D Hope it helped in some way. PM me or just post if you still struggling ill see if i can help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:02 pm 
True RPG Fan

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Funender Garden
In Review
Roleplayers
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
thanks i'm pretty sure it will help ty! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:40 pm 
Fantasied

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Swordsman

Items

well im lvl 87 and im trying to find all the special weps any locations for me?