Funender.com's Final Fantasy
It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:11 pm 
Highwind
Highwind

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
World Domination
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Paladin
Level: 25

Items
Brumos Repel Healing Herb Antidote Robot's Blessing Fairy Tear
more...
yeah tidus lover is right...in hte ragnarok kiros said that....and btw the orange animals ...they called moombas xD
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Retired (sort of)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:12 pm 
Omega Weapon
Omega Weapon

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Sniper
Level: 39

Items
Tree Branch Trashcan Lid Tonka Helmet Cotton Robe Fairy Tear
more...
moombas ... oh yea... thanks, I haven't played it in a long time lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:13 pm 
Highwind
Highwind

Group:
World Domination
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Paladin
Level: 25

Items
Brumos Repel Healing Herb Antidote Robot's Blessing Fairy Tear
more...
o and look...this appear in wikipedia

Quote:
Squall appears as a non-playable character in Kingdom Hearts, although he appears older and perhaps more similar to Laguna Loire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:28 pm 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Chocobo Trainers
Rare Hunters
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Warrior
Level: 69

Items
Award - Master Wizard Knight Cauldron Tip Secret 5 Gift - Christmas Present 2005 FFVIII Game For The PC Cauldron Tip Secret 10
more...
Ward and Kiros know his father, but only Kiros talks about his mother... Since Ward never known about Raine, just about Laguna ("you´re lucky that you aren´t like your father" lol)

And Kiros says that you looked alike your mother 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:55 pm 

Group:
Guests

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked [ ]

Items

Scarhead wrote:
Why did Squall live alone? And he also used to be with Edea as an orphan. After that he grew up and study in Balamb Garden with a surname as LEONHART.

He lived alone because he didn't know that Laguna was his father for a good portion of the game. Hence why he was in the orphanage. As for his last name thats a good question.. :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:41 pm 
Imaginative Poster

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Thief
Level: 37

Items
Cauldron Tip Secret 10 Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Tifa's Lost Gloves Secret Chest
more...
I think he never knew who his father is because, later in the game when Laguna is at Ragnarok, Laguna says :"We'll talk later" but they NEVER TALK LATER

Wanna join?

25.12.2007<---- Mastered the Sniper class
28.08.2007<---- Caught my first chocobo
Cocobos caught so far: 5 Image

I am not sellin' my rares 'cause I'm a collector so STOP ASKING!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:39 am 

Group:
Guests

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked [ ]

Items

Quisty wrote:
I think he never knew who his father is because, later in the game when Laguna is at Ragnarok, Laguna says :"We'll talk later" but they NEVER TALK LATER
i know what is up with that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:28 am 
True Fan

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Monk
Level: 3

Items
Wendigo Al Bhed Potion Spell - Flee Bronze Knife Mesh Glove
more...
*peeks in slowly*

....Laguna?....Squalls dad?....O_O

*bursts out laughing, and runs away*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:57 pm 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard Knight
Level: 48

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Cotton Robe Small Shield Tonka Helmet
more...
Wonder what happened to Scarhead, sigh this thread reminds me of all the members once here. Gust, Scarhead, virgilio, nerthul, and the rest lol.

FF7 Comic - Chapter 3 Lucrecia & Vincent NEW!!
Trailer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:05 pm 
True Fan

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
*peeks in again*

ORLY?! This Thread reminds me of...*looks up at the topic name*

OMFG! Laguna is Squall's dad?!

*runs away laughing again*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:34 pm 
True RPG Fan

Location: Having a traitor eating contest with the devil. Lucifer = 3. Ultima_Christ = 5.

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard
Level: 42

Items
Dark Matter Ship's Key Darth Vader Helmet Large Egg Free Hat
more...
Wow, I don't remember it ever being said.

endnekind wrote:
In the name of Jesus Christ, I bind and cast the demon from within the person who calls himself ultima_christ in this forum.
Poster of the Month in August. *first time*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:04 am 
True Fan

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
ultima_christ wrote:
Wow, I don't remember it ever being said.

Alright jokes aside now.

That's because it isn't said. Laguna being Squall's father isn't true, or at least, was never proven to be true.

There are interesting theories regarding Squall and Rinoa's romance, relating to Laguna and Julia never being together. In theory, this fan-made *underlines* FAN-MADE concept explains that, Rinoa being Julia's daughter, and Squall being Laguna's son, their romance comes to be some sort of Karmic comeback. Laguna and Julia were never together, so the romance between Squall and Rinoa end up being some sort of reward, since their respective parents were not capable to do so. Chronologically speaking, it IS possible that Laguna is Squall's father, but it isn't explained in the game at any time. There's absolutely nothing that can "canon"ically prove the theory.

Now, there ARE somethings that can HINT to this theory. One of them being as simple as this:

Moombas.

Now don't laugh yet.

If you remember quite well, Moombas remember and recognise other species by liking their blood, and sampling their DNA. During the scene where Squall first meets Moombas, they all mistake them for Laguna. I did a bit of thinking and decided to compare two Concept arts of both characters. I'll share.

Squall Leonhart

Laguna Loire

As you can see, even though both have their distinct features, like the cheek bones, their faces show similar traits, and to be quite honest, Laguna's hair seems to be simply a grown version of Squall's hair. Same colour and form as well. This can all be due to the current graphics design at the time, but I'll leave that up to you to decide. I've made my point already.

---

Well, that's all I got for now. If I find anything new, I'll post up.

Also, I will research about this purely out of boredom. The idea is Non-Canon and Non-Canon ideas bore me to hell. This is like "WTF Is The Monster In Cloverfield" all over again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:48 pm 
Chocobo Raiser

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Level: 14

Items
Silent Slicer Very Strong Shield Crystal Helmet
You people really don't know when Raine died do you?
Raine didn't die giving birth to Squall...
She died when he was two months old when galbadian soldiers came and Raine refused to leave so they shot her why did you all think that when Squall goes to Winhill the wall where the stairs is has a lot of bullet holes in it?
Oh and the reason Squall and Ellone got sent to the Orphange is because Laguna wasn't there when it happened and he didn't know Raine had Sqaull.
That's why when Laguna went to the Orphanage to take Ellone he didn't take Squall as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:27 am 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

Group:
Chocobo Trainers
Rare Hunters
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Warrior
Level: 69

Items
Award - Master Wizard Knight Cauldron Tip Secret 5 Gift - Christmas Present 2005 FFVIII Game For The PC Cauldron Tip Secret 10
more...
Why, this ain't the first time this topic is revived, it's strange to look so closely at things posted so long ago (February 2007 says my last post) In fact, a post like SquallPayne's make it even weirder for me.

Alice, I never really looked at the bulleted-wall but there's no certain proof that Raine was killed, and of course there's no proof that she died when Squall was born either, we can suppose all those things. What there's no certain proof (Laguna saying "I'm your father") but we can tell basing ourselves with the facts that:

-The quotes at the Ragnarok.
-Laguna has Squall's card.
-Moombas confounding Squall with Laguna.
-Laguna avoiding to talk about Raine with him.
-Squall being on the same Orphanage Ellone is (although there's only one Orphanage on FFVIII lol)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:03 am 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]
Level: 48

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Cotton Robe Small Shield Tonka Helmet
more...
Nerthul wrote:
Why, this ain't the first time this topic is revived, it's strange to look so closely at things posted so long ago (February 2007 says my last post) In fact, a post like SquallPayne's make it even weirder for me.

Yeah, he meant SquallPayne, SquallPayne! Rest assured people, its a different person. Its not like that used to be my old nick or something, I'm LP!

Sob, can't believe I finally saw a post on Final Fantasy VIII forum. Hey wait, why I'm so touched when the topic is revived by some random necromancer (Wiingless_Angel_Aliice)! :evil

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next