Funender.com's Final Fantasy
It is currently Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:06 pm 
New Fan

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Mage
Level: 1

Items

LeonPayne wrote:
Yea Laguna is really Squall's dad,Raine is Squall's mom too. Actually Squall was born after Laguna left the Windmill village to continue his journey to complete his Travelling journal or sumthing.Raine died after giving birth to Squall.(dats sad)

So,having no one but Ellone by his side.Squall grew up wif his frens at the orphanage.dats why he doesnt really know whose his daddy.

In my opinion from da beginning till da end Squall will never know Laguna and Raine were his parents.he only thinks Ellone as his sister.

But.does Laguna knew Squall was his son? Dat I dun know.wat u guys think?

I hope there is no penalty for replying to old threads like this, but I just had to reply!

I think Laguna might know that Squall is his son. If you've watched the ending video, Squall looks like Raine, like a male version of her. Sure you could say that many of the characters looked similar in the face because of the game engine or whatever, but he looks a little like Laguna as well.

Laguna must have known Raine was pregnant after he came back from looking for Ellone, but Squall was probably gone by then. Edea's orphanage was nearby though, so he may've went to see Edea at some point after learning about Raine dying.

Maybe Squall really knew Laguna was his father at the beginning of his life, but the GFs may have made him forget. The orphanage gang, all except Irvine and Squall forgot about everyone else.
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6