Funender.com's Final Fantasy
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:32 am 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard Knight
Level: 48

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Cotton Robe Small Shield Tonka Helmet
more...
So, what you guys think the story would be like? If they continued FFVIII after everything seems to be in the peace state, Ultimecia's defeated (but her young form may not) but there might be other villains?

Its logic, Squall and the crew defeated Ultimecia in the future at her time and this can only be achieved when time is compressed. Meaning they combined the past, present and future into one pathway. What if time compression didn't affect Ultimecia? She could yet travel across time to Edea's time and pass all her powers right, so basically she's not affected by time compression.

The young Ultimecia is still out there, defeating her from future doesn't erase her existence over time...she'll continue living according to her time frame. Well, thats what I think..Ultimecia will be reborn and Garden will be destroyed.

Or it could be some happy story! :mrgreen
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

FF7 Comic - Chapter 3 Lucrecia & Vincent NEW!!
Trailer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:26 am 
True Fan

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Thief
Level: 4

Items
Tree Branch Trashcan Lid Tonka Helmet Cotton Robe Medical Herb
more...
pretty neat...but i guess FFVIII needs to have their battlesystem examined.hahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:09 am 
High Summoner

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard
Level: 44

Items
White PSP Borg Assimilator Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 FFVIII Game For The PC
more...
sounds pretty hot, maybe you should sumbit to square enix.

In memory of tourettes guy....
"ARGH BOB SAGET!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:10 am 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Cotton Robe Small Shield Tonka Helmet
more...
Yeah, but they won't even listen to fans I guess. They're open to comments and opinions but when it comes to suggestion over new plots and stories...they'll forget abt it.

I felt the story in FFVIII is way too happy and I'm not happy its a happy one lol. Should be some tragic happenings but the main characters pulled out barely somehow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:02 am 
High Summoner

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard
Level: 44

Items
White PSP Borg Assimilator Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 FFVIII Game For The PC
more...
squallpayne wrote:
Yeah, but they won't even listen to fans I guess. They're open to comments and opinions but when it comes to suggestion over new plots and stories...they'll forget abt it.

I felt the story in FFVIII is way too happy and I'm not happy its a happy one lol. Should be some tragic happenings but the main characters pulled out barely somehow.

yeah i agree, when i was playing FF VIII i was expecting some amazingly tragic like FF VII, but yeah your right square really dosent listen to the fans, becase were inferior, kinda makes me wanna make my own game company and make it more famous then square-enix could ever be., and i wont make a dumb movie and nearly screw my company over and force myself to merge with another just to stay on top., :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:21 am 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
Thats a good critic over a "gaming company", agree on ya.

I actually have a special plot on my mind about FFVIII 2nd sequel, and maybe we can just post it here in our Funender world to share it ^^.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:58 pm 

Group:
Guests

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked [ ]

Items

squallpayne wrote:
Thats a good critic over a "gaming company", agree on ya.

I actually have a special plot on my mind about FFVIII 2nd sequel, and maybe we can just post it here in our Funender world to share it ^^.

heh yeah, its a shame that they dont listen to the input of the fans, i think FFVIII would be awesome if it had a sequal. ALTHOUGH i love final fantasy VII, i actually enjoyed playing VIII more, the story really interested me. I remember playing it when it came out (and i was pretty young then) and i didnt do to well at it because i skipped the text and went straight into battle xD... but i managed to play it again all the way through in a matter of days last year. Where as FFVII i tried playing it again the other day and i actually got bored in a number of minutes.

i would definatly love to see final fantasy VIII carry on, the characters were all so cool and it was a great game. And i would love to see the advent children Team create FFVIII with some awesome kick ass NEW CG Graphics :P.

Actually one thing i liked about FFVIII, was it was more realistic than FFVII, take the opening sequence.. the fight between Seifer and Squall... they didnt do any silly jumping to impossible places it was all pretty real. :D

but yeah a sequal would be a GREAT idea!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:55 am 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
I was thinking of reanimating the theory that Rinoa is Ultimecia in young form, worst come to worst in the second sequel Squall will eventuall departs away from Rinoa. Ok, the sense is a sorceress needs a knight to stay "virgin" or in another sense "sane". When their knight is gone, they'll be possessed by their overwhelming dark powers which cannot be contained by love and passion given by their former knight. Thats when they become someone like Adel and the late Ultimecia.

Rinoa's a sorceress, a sorceress has longer life span than normal human does. In that case, Squall will die leaving Rinoa without her knight. Having Squall only in her heart (finding a replacement knight won't be easy because she loved Squall in the 1st place), she'll lose herself to the dark powers of a sorceress. And finally she'll become Ultimecia. So I think the second sequel should be story of Balamb Garden in crisis where another evil party shows up (something like Kadaj from AC)...Balamb Garden will be destroyed. SeeDs will be scattered, some choose to live in normal life...some choose to go with the dark sides once again...and some choose the redeem the lose of Balamb Garden though he chose to lead a normal life as well (this one Squall shall do).

But I think the fun part is Seifer teaming up seriously with Squall for the 2nd sequel, he'll say something like "No one can kill or defeat Squall except me :twisted ".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:44 am 

Group:
Guests

Items

If I was going to write a sequel to FFVIII it would pit all the characters from the FFVIII against some new foe. I would even have an older seifer included as a playable character who's learned from his past. I think he has way more potential as a hero then as a villain.

Since the future really isn't knowable to anyone I don't think a younger ultimecia could foresee her fate. So you would have to come up with a new antagonist. Since all those monsters were summoned from the moon, maybe you could say an ancient sorceress which was banished to the moon shortly after the original gods created the world awakened in the deserts of Ester.

You could set subplots and other character upsets to spice things up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:45 am 

Group:
Guests

Items

that does seem like a very interesting idea.

I think i would have it leave off from where squall was walking down that never ending dusty path after the ending credits. and have somthing happen to him and he meets up with zell and irvine. But the time compression would still be in effect. and the first goal in the game would be to figure out how to get back.

Then after they finally figure out a way to supress and reverse the time compression they are completly back to normal. with one difference the Balam Garden is back where it was at the very start of the game. and No one but squall, zell and irvine has any memory of it. And there are a few things that are different from the beginning of the firts game. Small things that eventually add up.

Probably the new foe at the end would be some kind of demon that was created when they supressed the time compression and reversed it (and since they killed the Sorceress Adel just before they did the time compression) it would be some kind of adel mixed with another entity.

I thought of an interesting idea that the entity that forged with adel would be Seifer's brother (and he dosent have one right) id some how incroprate that he had a brother and never told us about him.. and then have flashbacks where he would be talking to his brother alone... in lets say... "lunatic Pandora" while in the first FFVIII you would be close to confronting Seifer but just as you get there his brother is gone.

so the mix of adel and seifers brother would be this kind of male Sorcerer with a Black long coat like Seifer and some kind of modified gunplade, only much larger.

I have loads of ideas but i need to refine them :P.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:24 am 
True Fan

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Hero
Level: 12

Items
Tree Branch Tonka Helmet Cotton Robe Medical Herb Brumos Repel
more...
LeonPayne wrote:
I was thinking of reanimating the theory that Rinoa is Ultimecia in young form, worst come to worst in the second sequel Squall will eventuall departs away from Rinoa. Ok, the sense is a sorceress needs a knight to stay "virgin" or in another sense "sane". When their knight is gone, they'll be possessed by their overwhelming dark powers which cannot be contained by love and passion given by their former knight. Thats when they become someone like Adel and the late Ultimecia.

Rinoa's a sorceress, a sorceress has longer life span than normal human does. In that case, Squall will die leaving Rinoa without her knight. Having Squall only in her heart (finding a replacement knight won't be easy because she loved Squall in the 1st place), she'll lose herself to the dark powers of a sorceress. And finally she'll become Ultimecia. So I think the second sequel should be story of Balamb Garden in crisis where another evil party shows up (something like Kadaj from AC)...Balamb Garden will be destroyed. SeeDs will be scattered, some choose to live in normal life...some choose to go with the dark sides once again...and some choose the redeem the lose of Balamb Garden though he chose to lead a normal life as well (this one Squall shall do).

But I think the fun part is Seifer teaming up seriously with Squall for the 2nd sequel, he'll say something like "No one can kill or defeat Squall except me :twisted ".
Reminds me of Goku and Vegeta so Seifer will be the anti-hero like he was in the game before going evil? The rest is good and you made Rinoa useful (in the actual game she was COMPLETELY useless except from being kidnaped or falling off the cliff on Garden. Only GOOD thing was making Squall get some emotions).

92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 8% who would be laughing your head off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:33 am 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
Yeah, :mrgreen ...but the problem lies within the other characters. Would be fun and tragic if something happens to Irvine, maybe dying to protect Selphie and then ressurected as evil by Rinoa herself (when she became Ultimecia).

In the end, it all sounds like a japanese anime! :shock

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:43 am 
True Fan

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
Irvine is a pimp (or so he likes to thing that and the hat) so you could change his character a little and put him i some sort of pimp type life. Perhaps too much of the drugs messes with him and he does a bad shot (maybe hurt or kill somebody he likes) which will make up the rest of his plot. He accidently kills Selphie, never forgives himself, is promised by Rinoa that he will see her again, joins evil.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:29 am 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
And that plot is way better, could be that way with Irvine. But somehow I don't feel Rinoa aka Ultimecia is a suitable villain, she could be a puppet villain used by someother mastermind behind it.

Tragic ending for lovers, Squall vs Rinoa.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:54 am 
True Fan

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
What about a villain like Yu Yevon from FFX who takes over the Aeons and you msut fight them. The true villain controls Rinoa and you msut draw it from her somehow. All natural abillitys will be enhanced for reasons that wont be explained bu our characters will figure it out somehow.