Funender.com's Final Fantasy
It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

Post subject: me is stuck...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:39 am 
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
HellBlazers
Item Warriors
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Mage
Level: 41

Items
Brumos Phone Card Herbal Test Tube Award - Master Wizard Knight Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006
more...
i just got though the cutscene where zack dies near midgar... and i have no idea what to do next... i was trying to figure out the safe.... but i don't know how to do that either

help me plz :?
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Need items, gil, or help of any kind? PM me or theITEM WARRIORS.
**ITEM WARRIORS TRADING POST**
elephant_lost wrote:
Renorocks= she will rock your face XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:09 pm 
Avalanche Member

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Item Warriors
Rare Hunters
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Robot
Level: 1

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Boss Item - Order Of Joining IPod Mini Advent Children DVD Protect Milk
more...
Ohhh, I don't remember, haven't played the game in forever. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:29 am 
True RPG Fan

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
Chocobo Trainers
Item Warriors
Justice Knights
Kindness Counts
Rare Hunters
Funender Support
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Warrior
Level: 37

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Award - Master Hero FFXI Game For The PS2 Dark Matter
more...
i wish i had tht game (sighs)

"An apple a day keeps anyone away, as long as you throw it hard enough!"-Stephen Colbert

If u request a game/movie/book i or one of my members will do our best to read/play/or see it and review it for you

iLL SuiTed: Corporal: The Brotherhood

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:29 pm 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Forever Night
Funender Garden
HellBlazers
In Review
Kindness Counts
Sakura no Ai
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Sniper
Level: 18

Items
Phoenix Down Homing Arrow Shield Brace Dragon Robe Antidote
more...
Well its been forever so I dont remember what you do next but I do remember to get the code for the safe you have to check treasure box's twice in the mansion and there is a number written on them. Remember when you enter the numbers in the safe you cannot go past the numbers or it wont work had to figure that out -.- Also be ready for a boss fight with both physical and magical attacks cuz his weakness's change part way through.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:44 pm 
Avalanche Member

Group:
Item Warriors
Rare Hunters
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Boss Item - Order Of Joining IPod Mini Advent Children DVD Protect Milk
more...
Oh yeah, I remember that. The monster is easy if you are well-leveled.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:42 pm 
Highwind
Highwind

Group:
A World of Cultures
HellBlazers
In Review
Sakura no Ai
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Swordsman
Level: 19

Items
Hero Drink Polished Blade Fairy Tear Hydraulic Fluid Crescent Moon Dance
more...
oh oh, i know n_n
you have to look for the numbers for the safe yeah...one's in the yellow...thingummy where you read you can look for Vincent, in a blank space; the other one is behind the piano, the other one is behind the treasure chest in the room with plants and the other is on the corridor outside of the room which takes you to the basement...don't know if you get the last one ^^' sorry, but ask me if you need help :D tsuki's a FFVII freak who as soonas she finished the game she starts it over again :D and bahamut_man, if you're interested in having the game even if it's with an emulator pm me ^^

Death_Penalty wrote:
You eminate not only beauty, but a distinct knowledge of the inner workings of the mind, that even the greatest scholars on earth would be envious of. You walk on the water of life on the shoes of perfection and cast aside the sheer idiocity of the masses of inferiority

Do you like Japanese stuff, no matter how insane? Then join Sakura no Ai ^^ throw me a PM and I'll gladly add you ^_~

check my deviantart account? ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:52 pm 
True Fan

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Thief
Level: 4

Items
Tree Branch Trashcan Lid Tonka Helmet Cotton Robe Medical Herb
more...
actually you can search for the code to the safe..hahaha, but then, be prepared for a tough bossfight. Well, i think you will not have any problem since u said you just finished the Zack cutscene, probably u're in Disc 2. I beat that boss during my first visit to that mansion back in disc 1. Hmph..feel like playing FFVII again

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:36 pm 
Highwind
Highwind

Group:
A World of Cultures
HellBlazers
In Review
Sakura no Ai
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
might as well just give her the numbers Seraph :roll i am kinda spoiling the game by telling her where to find them but at least she'll have to look for them ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:27 am 
True Fan

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Thief
Level: 4

Items
Tree Branch Trashcan Lid Tonka Helmet Cotton Robe Medical Herb
more...
Tsuki wrote:
might as well just give her the numbers Seraph :roll i am kinda spoiling the game by telling her where to find them but at least she'll have to look for them ^^

Erm...i honestly think you're helping her alot! if i were to give her the codes...then i'll be a spoiler. So leave it to her. But honestly, i think you really did a great job. Helping her by giving hints..it's such a hassle to find them. No, u're not a spoiler

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:22 pm 
Highwind
Highwind

Group:
A World of Cultures
HellBlazers
In Review
Sakura no Ai
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
XD yes i am XD it would've been more interesting if she'd find them by herself but she asked for help n_n i AM a spoiler :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:24 pm 
Avalanche Member

Group:
Item Warriors
Rare Hunters
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
I gave up on the code, and used the internet..........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:49 pm 
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Group:
AWOL
HellBlazers
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Hero
Level: 17

Items
Herbal Pill Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Free T-Shirt Recovery Herb Bizzare Horn
more...
Okay first you look for the hidden number in invisible ink on the document then you go to the piano and get that number behind it then you get the one in the treasure chest and then you get the one in the corridor afterward you go to the safe crack the code and fight the lost number boss which changes halfway through if you get the yellow use magic if you get the purple use physical attacks then you get vincent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:50 pm 
Avalanche Member

Group:
Item Warriors
Rare Hunters
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
Vincent is so cool, I used him, Cloud, and RedXIII the whole game. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:02 pm 
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Group:
AWOL
HellBlazers
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Hero
Level: 17

Items
Herbal Pill Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Free T-Shirt Recovery Herb Bizzare Horn
more...
Vincent is badass I got him when i was first in the mansion and used him and Tifa all the way through the game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:04 pm 
Avalanche Member

Group:
Item Warriors
Rare Hunters
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
I used Tifa for awhile, but just wasn't needing her after awhile. Next time, I want to use Cid more.