Funender.com's Final Fantasy
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:22 pm 
True Fan

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Group:
Roleplayers
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Ninja
Level: 11

Items
Angel Tear Fairy Tear Healing Herb Phoenix Down Expensive Gas
more...
lol yeah it would also be cool if he actually met everyone without even knowing it just like by passing them on the street in lindblum.
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

THANKS TONS ARUKO

People wonder why they live and wonder when they're gonna die. Stop wondering, because if you wonder too long, your life would already be gone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:21 pm 
Highwind
Highwind

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
World Domination
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Paladin
Level: 25

Items
Brumos Repel Healing Herb Antidote Robot's Blessing Fairy Tear
more...
heeey i would buy a movie if its based on the game ¬¬....first time i heard about ff vii movie...advent children, i thought it was the same story as in the game...but now in a movie xD...so thats why when i saw it i got a little dissapointed =(

Retired (sort of)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:38 pm 
Paladin

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Priest
Level: 31

Items
Rubbing Alcohol Healing Herb Hero Drink Herbal Pill Spell - Flee
more...
I would love to see a movie made about the time leading up to the decay of Terra, you know to see Terra and its people creating Garland and preparing to take over an early Gaia. I would so like to get the story about the early Gaia and see just how magnificent this ancient culture of Terra was. To see this grand culture start to crumble and in an last attempt, leave their survival in the hands of Garland. The movie should naturally end with the ‘birth’/creation of Zidane and in the background we should see a young Kuja.

- Vivi Orunitia

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:28 pm 
Highwind
Highwind

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
World Domination
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Paladin
Level: 25

Items
Brumos Repel Healing Herb Antidote Robot's Blessing Fairy Tear
more...
mm i wouldnt like a FFIX movie so much if they dont show the party we all know (vivi, zidane, steiner) etc =(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:03 pm 
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Group:
AWOL
HellBlazers
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Hero
Level: 17

Items
Herbal Pill Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Free T-Shirt Recovery Herb Bizzare Horn
more...
I'd really like to see another well made Final Fantasy movie like Advent Children...emphasis on Well made...if they made an ffIX movie they'd better do a damn good job...and not let Uwe Boll get his damn hands on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:21 am 
Paladin

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Priest
Level: 31

Items
Rubbing Alcohol Healing Herb Hero Drink Herbal Pill Spell - Flee
more...
cuatro175 wrote:
mm i wouldnt like a FFIX movie so much if they dont show the party we all know (vivi, zidane, steiner) etc =(

Well that just causes some problems. Either they should try to make a movie pre-FFIX, but pre-FFIX the only two of the characters that have a relationship that would be suitable to any kind of battle would be Zidane and Freya, because in the game you are told that those two already have some sort of relationship. Then the creators, of course, could make a movie post-FFIX, but as already pointed out all the enemies from the old game are gone, and you would need to introduce a new enemy. But what could they introduce to satisfy the fans? They could try to explain that Garland had made another version Kuja, just in case that the old one should get destroyed, and placed it somewhere on Gaia, and now Terra is destroyed the new Kuja is released from his containment. But I doubt they could make that explanation feel natural, at least I would sit with the feeling when watching this movie, that this was just yet another try to lure money from the fans of Squaresoft’s games. Well I guess that they could let Necron reenter, he did told he would be back, but looking through some of the forums it appears I was among the only ones who appreciated this twist in the storyline. To make a movie with the already existing team would require some sort of rape on the original storyline, not that I doubt SquareEnix would be willing to do so, I am just not sure I would appreciate them doing that to my favorite FF game (of course I would buy the movie anyway).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:56 am 
True Fan

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Group:
Roleplayers
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Ninja
Level: 11

Items
Angel Tear Fairy Tear Healing Herb Phoenix Down Expensive Gas
more...
who cares they can just make a movie about the people from what happend after kuja did