All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:41 am 

Group:
Guests

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked [ ]

Items

Hi i started Final Fantasy 11 about 6months ago but played it for a couple of weeks and could not get the hang of it there was no clear instruction of what to do where to go how to venture out of the city the elvan one and no one seemed to want to talk when you greeted them.

was there somewhere i should of gone to or something i should of done because i seemed like i was going round in circles and so eventually gave up i am about to purchase game for second time but i wouldlike to have a clearer idea of what to do b4 i buy it any tips for starting up guys?
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:59 am 

Group:
Guests

Items

if you spam /shout people will get annoyed of you,
check your map from menu to see where you are going
it will be clear where the next zone is becuase it will be in big letters.
always have signet on from a T.K. Guard if you are starting in Sandoria again, dont throw away crystals or bst seals....
Dont try to get a Party until you are at least level 7, becuase it'll be wasted time since its more productive to level to 7.
Fishing moat carps at lower levels & selling crystals easiest way to get gil.
Dont buy your first armor [1-10] from the auction house, check your map and go to the armor shop it'll take less gil.
&naninani.. i think thats about it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:54 pm 

Group:
Guests

Items

You only get gil from Beastmen, some Quest, drops, and NMs(Notorious Monsters). Mosters that do not have Goblin, Yagudo, Quadav, or Orc will not drop gil. Always make sure to check monsters. /check <t> will do it will go into tiers.

-These are for solo.
Too weak to be worth = 0 exp
Easy prey = 15-45ish
Decent Challenge = 50-75ish
Even Match = 100 exp
Tough = 120+exp
Very Tough and Incredibily tough you should not fight solo =/
If thing are Impossible to gauge then it is an NM.
(At low levels fighting EM and T are not unheard of but soloing becomes exponentionally harder.)

-Items that are Rare(shown when looking at the item as a gold circle in the upper right corner) mean you can only have 1 of that item

-Items that are EX(shown with a green circle with EX inside of it) mean it can not be traded or sold on the auction house.

-As for the first time playing there should have been a person you can talk to. He give you an adventurer's coupon and you get 200g? or thing about that amount. If you do /map he should appear on the map you started in as a Green circle. Cycle through the pink and green dots on the /map menu with left or right on the D-pad/arrows on the keyboard