Funender.com's Final Fantasy
It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

Post subject: READ =P
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:21 am 
Avalanche Member

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Kindness Counts
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Paladin
Level: 31

Items
Bizzare Horn Gift - Christmas Present 2005 Paycheck Cauldron Tip Secret 8 Huge Umbrella
more...
Hey how ev doing?

um if you guys want to read then you gotta read whats happening to me right now.

Right now i just got out of a stage of my life were i was shocked and couldnt study n stuff im not working and im kind of grounded even thought im legal (not grounded, just not getting any steady money anytime soon)

if all goes well (dont ask the factors, its not just about my allowance or whatever, theres more to it and id better not get into detail, not messy just long story)

well if all goes well i might be getting a GOOD new computer and i MEAN good, by about 1 or 2 years from now. (yes sad, since i still got my brother's old P3, dont ask me how it aint blown up just yet)

The deal is i was thinking maybe i could start working and playing something online (oficial server, paying u know), i thought why not FF XI, i know im diying to try it :roll =P. (even thought its not wow!)

So i was wondering who played here and is sure that he'll still be playing later on, and who might just join later if we get enought people =P.

btw what servers do u guys play at? dont be shy =P
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Manowar - Dark Avenger
Burning and destruccion. Raping the daughters and the wives!~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:06 am 
High Summoner

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Ninja
Level: 34

Items
Trashcan Lid Cotton Robe Angry Movement Small Shield Fairy Tear
more...
idk never played i might think about playing but i heard it was really pretty good

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:04 am 

Group:
Guests

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked [ ]

Items

i play on the valefor server and when u decide to join the game just let me know and ill be sure to get you a world pass. my peoples will teach you how to play