Funender.com's Final Fantasy
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

How many sick challenges have you accomplished?
1 to 3 (unstoppable) 42%  42%  [ 5 ]
4 to 6 (ownage) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
7 to 9 (wicked sick) 50%  50%  [ 6 ]
Hey, I'm the sick FFVIII alright! (holy sick!) 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 12
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:36 pm 
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
HellBlazers
Item Warriors
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Mage
Level: 41

Items
Brumos Phone Card Herbal Test Tube Award - Master Wizard Knight Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006
more...
zsasz wrote:
apocalypse does not exist for the player..only ultemecia has it available.

some good things to try though..particularly the no ko one..being as the instant death attacks of some enemies would be extremely annoying if you forgot to equip any magic against it halfway through the game lol

you can stock apocalypse from ultimecia in her last form, you have to move the cursor down though. Thats why she stocks before she casts it

anyways, only one i've managed to do is 5, anyone who does all of them... i'll worship you :lol
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Need items, gil, or help of any kind? PM me or theITEM WARRIORS.
**ITEM WARRIORS TRADING POST**
elephant_lost wrote:
Renorocks= she will rock your face XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:45 am 
Omega Weapon
Omega Weapon

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Sniper
Level: 39

Items
Tree Branch Trashcan Lid Tonka Helmet Cotton Robe Fairy Tear
more...
1. Finishes FFVIII with no character ever been KO'ed (zero KO status)
Done, I do the same as Nerthul, kill the ones I don't need XD but once I got the three I want and beat it with them :jive.

2. Finishes FFVIII without summoning one single GF during battle, exception for random appearing GFs like Odin and Gilgamesh.
nope... I use GF a lot -_-

3. Finishes FFVIII without casting any spells during battle, using spells at Menu is allowed.
Yep, did that.

4. Defeats Odin by 10 seconds. (or wait the timer till it left 10 seconds and finishes Odin off without using Selphie's The End limit break)
I think so lol

5. Defeats Omega Weapon without using Holy-War or other invincible causing items, and no Selphie The End limit.
Yeah, did that, but it took a long long time and it was only one time XD

6. Defeats Ultimecia, Griever, Ultimecia-Griever and Ultimecia final form without unlocking any abilities locked in Ultimecia's Castle. (Only Attack command)
Never did that... I need at least the items -_-

7. Having all Items, GFs,spells and Items by the ending of FFVIII's ending.
yep yep.

8. Finishing FFVIII without any weapon upgrades.
yep :D

9. Defeats Ultima Weapon within 20 seconds without Selphie's The End limit.
Well, I didn't use Selphie's the end limit... but I don't think I beat it with 20 sec.

10. Having 100 stocked spells for all Magic including Apocalypse.
nope, I got most of them... but not all of them.

I beat it 8 times, but it looks like I need to replay it and get 10 -_-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:30 pm 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Chocobo Trainers
Rare Hunters
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Warrior
Level: 69

Items
Award - Master Wizard Knight Cauldron Tip Secret 5 Gift - Christmas Present 2005 FFVIII Game For The PC Cauldron Tip Secret 10
more...
I haven´t tried most of them, but I think I´ve done the first one once, with the same way as TL... But note that I said maybe... It´s more probable a no than a yes in that one... As for spells, I think I´ve only used Curaga against the Abadon to kill it fast, as for healing, I often use Selphie´s Full-Cure... But the point is, I´ve used magic to defeat the weapons and Ultimecia -_-;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:16 pm 
Omega Weapon
Omega Weapon

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
yes no, yes no :?

I had like 99 X-Potion, so that's what I used against Adel (it was a bit hard to beat her without killing Rinoa) but I kinda cheated against Ultimecia lmao, but not the first time I beat it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:29 pm 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

Group:
Chocobo Trainers
Rare Hunters
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
Award - Master Wizard Knight Cauldron Tip Secret 5 Gift - Christmas Present 2005 FFVIII Game For The PC Cauldron Tip Secret 10
more...
I remember destroying Adel with just physical moves... Found her really easy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:35 pm 
Omega Weapon
Omega Weapon

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
Not for me, because I usually use GF and not using GF... well that's a problem lol.
The best and the fastest way to kill her for me is using Irvine's limit break Zell's, while Squall heals Rinoa and the party...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:44 pm 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

Group:
Chocobo Trainers
Rare Hunters
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
I guess just drawing Rinoa´s Regen and casting it on her is enough for me... One single Limit Break does the job, however, physical moves are effective if having a nice strength number ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:23 am 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard Knight
Level: 48

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Cotton Robe Small Shield Tonka Helmet
more...
renorocks wrote:
anyways, only one i've managed to do is 5, anyone who does all of them... i'll worship you :lol

It can be done, either using Heroes/Holy Wars (but the sick challenge for using an ability other than Attack on the final battle would be cancelled).

The other method is by having Selphie in your party, so she would continuosly cast Full-Cure whenever Ultimecia uses Hell's Judgement or Apocalypse. So take your time drawing Apocalypse from her bottom section (don't laugh when I meant her bottom section :lol ).

FF7 Comic - Chapter 3 Lucrecia & Vincent NEW!!
Trailer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:37 pm 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

Group:
Chocobo Trainers
Rare Hunters
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
squallpayne wrote:
It can be done, either using Heroes/Holy Wars (but the sick challenge for using an ability other than Attack on the final battle would be cancelled).

The other method is by having Selphie in your party, so she would continuosly cast Full-Cure whenever Ultimecia uses Hell's Judgement or Apocalypse. So take your time drawing Apocalypse from her bottom section (don't laugh when I meant her bottom section :lol ).

I´m afraid you can´t use Full-Cure without special abilities, neither you can use Apocalypse :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:39 pm 
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Group:
HellBlazers
Item Warriors
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Mage
Level: 41

Items
Brumos Phone Card Herbal Test Tube Award - Master Wizard Knight Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006
more...
hence the reason i'll worship anyone who does this XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:14 am 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Cotton Robe Small Shield Tonka Helmet
more...
Nerthul wrote:

I´m afraid you can´t use Full-Cure without special abilities, neither you can use Apocalypse :P

Yeah, like I said. Once we've use the Draw command to draw Apocalypse from Ultimecia the sick challenge for not using any other commands nor junction would be cancelled. Besides, we need to unlock Limit Break ability inside Ultimecia Castle to use Full-Cure of Selphie's.

Its impossible to get 10/10 sick challenges done with all the combinations, if you want to draw Apocalypse from Ultimecia we have to use at least one command available. But its not impossible, we can still stock 100 apocalypse by sacrificing one sick challenge. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:01 am 

Group:
Guests

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked [ ]

Items

i did #3....and maybe #1 tho not sure..have terrible memory XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:18 am 
Omega Weapon
Omega Weapon

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
Nerthul wrote:
I guess just drawing Rinoa´s Regen and casting it on her is enough for me... One single Limit Break does the job, however, physical moves are effective if having a nice strength number ^^

Rinoa's regen doesn't work for me, Rinoa's HP is 9999, and regen gives about 400HP, Adel attacks with 4000 HP :roll
I think it's because everyone's level is 100 when I fight her :lol so it's harder, even if the enemy levels when you do... -_-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:43 am 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
Yeah, its true - monsters and bosses (except Omega Weapon and monsters at Island Closest to Hell/Heaven) level up based on your average characters' level.

Example: Your party, Squall level 10; Rinoa level 24; Irvine level 26 so the monsters level would be 20.

But the unfair thing is as your character levels up, you only gain a few stats and HP...as the monsters gain hell a lot of stats.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:23 am 
Omega Weapon
Omega Weapon

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
squallpayne wrote:
But the unfair thing is as your character levels up, you only gain a few stats and HP...as the monsters gain hell a lot of stats.

Yes, that's my point :)
I make everyone level 100 before I reach disk 3, so it's harder.