Funender.com's Final Fantasy
It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

Post subject: SP's on FFX & X-2!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:42 am 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard Knight
Level: 48

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Cotton Robe Small Shield Tonka Helmet
more...
Well since I didn't got the international FFX version (crap shops selling all the normal ones) so I decided to go with FFX-2 first (which may spoil my fun playing FFX later rofl).

So I've just finished the Besaid mission (still early I know lol), any tips on FFX-2? ^^

My opinion on this game:
Battle system - Not bad and not good, its average but I find it pretty creative though I know where Square Enix got the battle system from ( a combination of 2 games' battle system). Those who can admire FF8's battle system should be ok wif this battle system ROFL.

Characters - Either Square Enix's crew getting horny and excited, or its another cheap sex appealing attraction to attract players to buy the game?

Graphic - Pretty good, somehow I'm surprised they can't do a better CG sequence compare to FF7 DOC. I find the battle scene graphic kinda blurry especially during spell casting and hits...should make less messy.

Sound - Disappointed with the characters' voice expression, doesn't suit the situation at all. Rikku said "Hold on" when chasing the imposter like...omfg. BGM not so bad, but missed the classic battle victory song of FF (lol dif victory song, weird).

Gameplay - I'm not enjoying the game, just playing it to know whats going to happen next.

Story - One expression -----> :?

My rating?
[/spoil]5/10[spoil]
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

FF7 Comic - Chapter 3 Lucrecia & Vincent NEW!!
Trailer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:10 am 
FF Supporter

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Level: 17

Items
Ancient Carved Shield Angry Movement Antidote Brumos Repel Cerberus
more...
Lol FFX-2 isn't exactly a game that most people enjoy. Not being able to play FFX sort of makes it confusing too.

Oh a little tip of FFX-2 just incase you don't know. Don't go to the hotspots first... go to the other places and towns and complete other missions so you can get %100 but you won't be able to do that on your first try. Good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:25 am 

Group:
Guests

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked [ ]

Items

LOL aaaw...i gotta say i do like FFX-2..basicaly because its so girly XD so im not surprised guys dont like it lol its not that graet comparing to regular FFs but its a cute change lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:28 am 
FF Supporter

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Level: 17

Items
Ancient Carved Shield Angry Movement Antidote Brumos Repel Cerberus
more...
Yeah not many guys like it. "It's like a chick * in a game" as a few of my friends put it. I quite liked it though... but i have yet to get 100%

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:35 pm 
True Fan

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Thief
Level: 4

Items
Tree Branch Trashcan Lid Tonka Helmet Cotton Robe Medical Herb
more...
Hi there man. To start off, i must state that i find myself plainly unable to accept FF X-2 without any real reason. The main attraction of this game is of coz, wanting to know what happens to the world of spira after the abrupt ending of FF X. I guess, FF X-2 did well in this aspect. It succesfully depicts what is actually going on after FF X.
Apart from that, i also like some of the mini-games. I love the one where i get to play Yuna in the third person shooter mode.

However, i find the game is too girlish...but i must confess that i do enjoy seeing those girls in all their different outfits. It's nice. erm...about the graphics..i think it's nice tho. Anw, the soundtrack "A 1000 words" is awesome, listen to it and u'll know what i mean.

Overall, i dislike this game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:42 pm 
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
A World of Cultures
Item Warriors
Justice Knights
Kindness Counts
Rare Hunters
Roleplayers
Sakura no Ai
Funender Support
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Robot
Level: 75

Items
Award - Master Hero Award - Master Wizard Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Award - Master Thief
more...
I liked FFX-2 quite a bit. The story line was mainly funny to me really (and when i got to the end I was kinda like "ummmm... I hope this isnt the end :?" lol i really liked the dressphere system although I never really utalized the thingies that you put them in (dont remember what they're called)

Went to an AFI concert... I can die happy now...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:08 am 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Cotton Robe Small Shield Tonka Helmet
more...
Shook head, my my I think I missed one treasure at a cloister of trial in a temple causing me to miss TWO aeons (Altima & Magus sisters). Is the easy to miss treasure at Djose temple or Bevelle temple? Hmm...I think I took the one at Bevelle temple but sigh lets hope I can get the one at Djose. Or else I might restart my game, lol FFX-2 will hafta wait.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:08 pm 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Level: 74

Items
Ridge Racer Game Brumos Phone Card Protect Milk Door To Tomorrow FL Studio
more...
i was really annoyed when i din something like that, i missed the one in besaid temple, and now dark valefor is watching the exits :(

i want anima. BADLY.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:53 pm 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
Penderz wrote:
i want anima. BADLY.

Considering multiple 9999 hits, I felt the same way. The only Aeon/summon/GF I think the coolest, rapid hitting foes (wohoo).

I'm on FFX-2 back, finished FFX (with awful result, missed 2 aeons - incomplete celestial weapons,etc). Currently at Chapter 2 where Yuna's team got their disguise clothes, heading for LeBlanc's hideout lol.

Somehow is it only me or I think the whole FFX-2 looks like a game built of MINI GAMES. Its like ya know, if one desperately wanna play FF mini games? Get FFX-2. :lol

Picking up monkeys & finding their mates....coliberating thunder plains towers with buttons...chasing after chocobo...giving balloons to promote "Yuna's" concert... :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:57 pm 

Group:
Guests

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked [ ]

Items

lol i remember i restarted the whole game just to make sure ill get all aeons...and FFX-2 is cute! ^^ wait till you get to the part where Yuna sings 1000 words...beautiful ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:29 am 
Fantasied

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Swordsman
Level: 1

Items

I have to agree with leonpayne it basicly is based on alot of minigames its a bit of a break from the same old fight fight fight with only a few minigames

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:30 am 
Fantasied

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Swordsman
Level: 1

Items

I have to agree with leonpayne it basicly is based on alot of minigames its a bit of a break from the same old fight fight fight with only a few minigames