Funender.com's Final Fantasy
It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:06 pm 
Sephiroth Clone
Sephiroth Clone

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Forever Night
Funender Garden
In Review
Justice Knights
Roleplayers
Sakura no Ai
Two Heads, No Heart
Vongola
World Domination
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard Knight
Level: 60

Items
Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Award - Master Wizard Antidote MP Expander Gift - I'm A Survivor!
more...
...long movie 0.o
XD
boring movie XD
jsut watch them grind by themselves
>.>with lack of story anyway >.>
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Image<from rukie

Image < from shandy

Aruko wrote:
Though seriously if Im out walking around in the night to ASDA with the pedo/rapist/murderer/psycho of questionable sanity vampy....who do I have to be afraid of? XD

Kuro Ryu wrote:
A warlock? Arc? ... I've heard weirder things about you to be fair actually XD

crazed4now wrote:
Arc's children would be the spawn of satan.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:42 am 
Elite Soldier

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Archer
Level: 32

Items
Award - Master Wizard Award - Master Ninja Award - Master ProRobo Award - Master Robot Gift - Christmas Present 2005
more...
Xenosaga was a great movie, so your saying FFXII is like Xenosaga only crappy?

Quote:
Arc wrote:
see he isnt all perversion and sexism

he says the smartest shiz sometimes XD

Dazzard wrote:
Too bad it's only sometimes :lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:23 pm 
FF Supporter

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Swordsman
Level: 1

Items

Xenosaga was overrun by big eyeballs!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:59 am 
Omega Weapon
Omega Weapon

12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership

Group:
Chocobo Trainers
In Review
Justice Knights
Two Heads, No Heart
Funender Support
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Priest
Level: 27

Items
Angel Tear Award - Master Mage Award - Master Monk Award - Master Ninja Award - Master Thief
more...
Nah Xenosaga was ridulously long in the cut scene department. The game itself was just too intimidating to you when you first started.

Mass Effect is what i'm hooked on to now though, it's brilliant.

*~Rose wrote:
Is it fate that everything out of Stappy's mouth is awesome? XD

STAPPY'S PODCAST

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:54 pm 
Elite Soldier

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
Award - Master Wizard Award - Master Ninja Award - Master ProRobo Award - Master Robot Gift - Christmas Present 2005
more...
Mass Effect was awesome, played through it 3 times back to back trying to get all the nifty achievements, great story and it was fun trying to be pure evil the second time through and pure good the 3rd time through.

I loved punching the reporter in the face and having sex with 2 different alien chicks :D

Although I hear if you do it properly you can get a threesome with the human chick and the alien chick but you have to pick an exact set of replies throughout the whole game, probably a lie though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:17 pm 
Omega Weapon
Omega Weapon

12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership

Group:
Chocobo Trainers
In Review
Justice Knights
Two Heads, No Heart
Funender Support
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
Angel Tear Award - Master Mage Award - Master Monk Award - Master Ninja Award - Master Thief
more...
Hmmm I haven't heard that, only the scene that you can find on youtube...Which is rubbish btw lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:01 am 
Elite Soldier

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership
Location: Are you really sure that a floor can't also be a ceiling?

Group:
Sakura no Ai
Two Heads, No Heart
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Ninja
Level: 42

Items
Antidote Brumos Repel Angel Tear Gift - Christmas Present 2005 Ninja Vanish
more...
Really, I was more bored with Mass Effect than I was with FF XII, for the fact that even though Mass Effect was "huge" in scope, it seemed really empty.

I love the whole good/evil thing about Mass Effect, but it just got bored way more quickly than FF XII did.

@Lara, I think the side quests are what make final fantasy games as epic as they are.

@Fith, are you kidding me? FFXII was not huge! Maybe the world map was big, but there was a lot of water on it... And I was talking about the size of places to walk around, that are textured at least! The world map for FF XII was very large, just look at all the places you could go.

I'll agree with everyone on the Xenosaga though, that game was too much in the cut scene department.

All of you know that Ivalice was not made for FF XII... It was first made, for FF Tactics and has since grown from FF Tactics Advanced and FF Tactics Advances 2. In the latter 2 games, the Ivalice is more like that of FF XII with the races and the way the moogles look. In Tactics (original) it was a huge politically driven storyline, with minimal love story in it (like that of FF XII). As well I believe the person who made tactics made FF XII (Final Fantasy Tactics creator Yasumi Matsuno). I just read too that he had to leave the project early due to health concerns. The Final Fantasy series creator, didn't play it past the intro because of that situation...

Has anyone here even played or beaten Tactics other than myself? I wouldn't be surprised if Cloud has played and/or beaten Tactics.

edit: Forgot to mention, your right Lara, FFXII is not even close from being as good as FFIXX... It's even better XP

Also has anyone checkout out the changes they did to the game for the Final Fantasy XII: International Zodiac Job System version? Looks interesting!

~~
If today is all we see, then tomorrow seems to me
Is just and illusion we believe.
~~
You should try and click a couple ads on Funender each day to generate some revenue.
~~
Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:18 am 
Elite Soldier

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
I just beat tactics about 3 weeks ago, never made the connection between 12 and T, thinking about playing 12 again but I need a PS2 mem card.

And you should play VII again, the world map + walkable area in VII was ginourmous, add all the dungeons, towns, the underwater areas, the golden saucer, VII was much larger than XII

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:51 pm 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Forever Night
Funender Garden
HellBlazers
In Review
Kindness Counts
Sakura no Ai
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Sniper
Level: 18

Items
Phoenix Down Homing Arrow Shield Brace Dragon Robe Antidote
more...
Mabus wrote:
Has anyone here even played or beaten Tactics other than myself? I wouldn't be surprised if Cloud has played and/or beaten Tactics.

I have played tactics...I didnt beat it though...and to be honest I cant even remember the name of the guy I was fighting when I stopped. I remember he looked like a big ugly beast and then created two more of himself XD I cant even remember why I stopped anymore...I probably got a new game and dropped that one and never got back to it. Cuz I tend to do that XD Someday I'll get back to get and finish it though...just like the rest of the games I need to finish XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:53 pm 
Elite Soldier

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
No rush, it wasn't very good, ending was basted in lamesauce (anticlimactic)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:55 pm 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Forever Night
Funender Garden
HellBlazers
In Review
Kindness Counts
Sakura no Ai
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Sniper
Level: 18

Items
Phoenix Down Homing Arrow Shield Brace Dragon Robe Antidote
more...
Really? I remember someone telling me the ending was good XD...ah well guess I will just have to finish it one of these days and figure it out for myself anyhow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:39 am 
Elite Soldier

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership
Location: Are you really sure that a floor can't also be a ceiling?

Group:
Sakura no Ai
Two Heads, No Heart
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Ninja
Level: 42

Items
Antidote Brumos Repel Angel Tear Gift - Christmas Present 2005 Ninja Vanish
more...
I found the ending pretty good, but the twist they put in the story (I think it's third chapter) that gets a little weird.... Oh well, anyone see anything on FFXIV? Another online one... Which begs the question, how many western gamers will buy that one?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:36 am 
Omega Weapon
Omega Weapon

Group:
Chocobo Trainers
In Review
Justice Knights
Two Heads, No Heart
Funender Support
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
What are western gamers? lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:17 am 
Elite Soldier

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
America and Canada :P Damn Aussie :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:52 pm 
Paladin

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Paladin
Level: 15

Items
Brumos Repel Apollon Axe Diamond-Tipped Spear Herbal Pill Phoenix Down
more...
I enjoyed FF12 quite a lot, but for some reason I lost interest, Xenosaga is cutscene spam haha

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next