Funender.com's Final Fantasy
It is currently Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:58 pm 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard Knight
Level: 48

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Cotton Robe Small Shield Tonka Helmet
more...
I've reached the Hunter's camp and I'm guessing should be a few maps before I reach Archadia, but the northeast map of the hunter's camp seems to be giving me a headache. Whenever I enter that map, that map screen will not appear and the game frozes. My only guess is the disc have some sorta prob, meaning I gotta claim and get an exchange.

Or am I missing some serious events before entering that map? If thats not the case, guess I'll stop my FFXII play for some time till I got the disc changed.
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

FF7 Comic - Chapter 3 Lucrecia & Vincent NEW!!
Trailer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:24 pm 
Omega Weapon
Omega Weapon

12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership

Group:
Chocobo Trainers
In Review
Justice Knights
Two Heads, No Heart
Funender Support
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Priest
Level: 27

Items
Angel Tear Award - Master Mage Award - Master Monk Award - Master Ninja Award - Master Thief
more...
I'm at the exact same point as you 8) (Ok, well I just left the camp) But I haven't had any problems, though I went east and not north east, but that shouldn't really matter I guess.
I didn't see any real events...
Is the disc totally clean?

*~Rose wrote:
Is it fate that everything out of Stappy's mouth is awesome? XD

STAPPY'S PODCAST

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:52 am 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Cotton Robe Small Shield Tonka Helmet
more...
Uh-huh, clean without a scratch. Tried going through the east way, via the coast but the result is still the same.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:32 am 
Tetra Elemental
Tetra Elemental

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
Funender Garden
In Review
Item Warriors
Kindness Counts
Roleplayers
Two Heads, No Heart
Funender Support
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]
Class: Monk
Level: 8

Items
Angel Tear Herbal Potion Fairy Tear Army Helmet Crystal Shield
more...
I can't remember any special event, that would make the game freeze... Must be a broken disc - unless it's the PS2's fault, of course;

I experienced some freezing-problems with KHII (and those two incidents appeared during the same battle, mind you!) which luckily disappeared after I changed the PS2's stance from vertical to horizontal... Maybe that will also work with yours?

Feel lost? In doubt? Look in the
FAQ!

pinataheart wrote:
That may just be because you are the head of the Funender Garden, and I played 2 professor characters, so you seem like my boss now permanently in my mind. XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:00 pm 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
I think its the disc broken, hardly the ps2 problem. I'm gonna exchange the disc, and hopefully it'll work.

Tried placing the ps2 vertically, horizontally and even upside down lol...still won't work though.