Funender.com's Final Fantasy
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

Post subject: The Ending of FFX
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:47 pm 
Fantasied

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Archer
Level: 27

Items
Award - Master Wizard Award - Master Mage Knight Elixir
i personally thought that the ending for this game wasn't very good...

BUT, i don't wanna say that completely, because i'm not sure if there was a secret ending that i missed, because i sure as hell didn't get all the best weapons.

anyway, the normal, original ending was bad in my opinion, unless someone can like, explain it.
all i got out of it is that tidus saw jecht and them and was like "high5 dad" lol, any way, and then all that happened was yuna being sad, and tidus swimming to the surface... i was sad after i expected a kool ending and got that. Someone plz explain it so i can enjoy it.

and if there is a secret ending that reveals more and makes more sence, plz let me know.

Also, i didnt bother with finishing x2, because of the battling system. i'm not a guy who likes fast paced stuff like that in a game. i like taking time to think about strategy, and seriously, i couldn't think fast enough to beat the part of the game i was in. i got somewhat of the story, but not the entire thing. i got to where yuna and lin, or lyn, lynn, or however you spell it were singing in the thunder plains.
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:15 pm 
Elite Soldier

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard Knight
Level: 33

Items
Gift - Christmas Present 2005 Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Protect Milk Power Water
more...
if you actually understand the story of FFX then the ending for FFX does suit the story..since tidus and his dad and everything in his world was just made or a dream by the fayth then ofcourse after the fayth stop dreaming tidus also disappear but if you actually play and finish FF X2 then the fayth will give yuna the chance to be with tidus again and thats the story...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:51 pm 
Fantasied

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Archer
Level: 27

Items
Award - Master Wizard Award - Master Mage Knight Elixir
Gust wrote:
if you actually understand the story of FFX then the ending for FFX does suit the story..since tidus and his dad and everything in his world was just made or a dream by the fayth then ofcourse after the fayth stop dreaming tidus also disappear but if you actually play and finish FF X2 then the fayth will give yuna the chance to be with tidus again and thats the story...

and yet, still confused I am. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:26 pm 
Elite Soldier

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
Gift - Christmas Present 2005 Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Protect Milk Power Water
more...
All_or_Nothing wrote:

and yet, still confused I am. :(

geez play the game again :lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:02 am 

Group:
Guests

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked [ ]

Items

I actually liked the ending it was really sad..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:09 am 
High Summoner

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
Spell - Flee Cauldron Tip Secret 8 Attack Burst Cold Shoulder Angry Movement
more...
the ending was a little confusing, but i got it. and it made me a little angry because all that work and he dint even exist :D

Exitus acta probat:“The outcome justifies the deed.”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:16 am 
True Fan

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Thief
Level: 4

Items
Tree Branch Trashcan Lid Tonka Helmet Cotton Robe Medical Herb
more...
I agree that the ending suits the story. but then it's quite short...it seemed rush..and....i wanted more.
Well, FF X has got a rather sad story huh? The whole spira is like living nightmare..the idea of sin is pretty well executed~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:25 pm 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Forever Night
Funender Garden
HellBlazers
In Review
Kindness Counts
Sakura no Ai
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Sniper
Level: 18

Items
Phoenix Down Homing Arrow Shield Brace Dragon Robe Antidote
more...
I liked it I just wish dork would have said I love you back...meanie...-.-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:50 pm 
Advent Child

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Mage Knight
Level: 1

Items
Tree Branch Trashcan Lid Tonka Helmet Cotton Robe Brumos Repel
more...
Final Fantasy X's ending was perfect. I loved Tidus a lot, but you can't do anything about it if he didn't exist to begin with. Jecht and Tidus were a little more than dreams, too. Since they touched Sin. The high five at the end I think symbolizes in whole the fact they made amends. And Yuna's speech was amazing-- and the way they made you believe Tidus didn't really disappear. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:38 pm 
FF Supporter

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Level: 17

Items
Ancient Carved Shield Angry Movement Antidote Brumos Repel Cerberus
more...
The ending was good, but short. I felt sorry for Yuna that the person she loved just disapears. Having Auron dissapear aswell made it seem more sad. But i reckon that "high5" thing at the end symbolises that Tidus and Jecht finished what they started. I donno whats what i think. Makes sence in my mind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:43 am 
High Summoner

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Ninja
Level: 34

Items
The First Tsurugi Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Free T-Shirt Carob Nut Door To Tomorrow
more...
Aruko wrote:
I liked it I just wish dork would have said I love you back...meanie...-.-

I agree! he NEVER says it. i guess that's just a boy thing lol

^^ thankyou Tidus_Lover!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:12 pm 
True Fan

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
i love the endings where they actually show you what happened after the last battle...how they're getting on wif their lives and all. Either they leave you something to think about (FF Tactics) or they can try to be a lil more complete (Dragon Quest 8).
FF X's is a perfect ending for its story, but it wasnt that well executed and seem rushed to me..agree?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:26 am 
High Summoner

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Ninja
Level: 34

Items
The First Tsurugi Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Free T-Shirt Carob Nut Door To Tomorrow
more...
hmmm yeah, maybe a little rushed, a lot of the ff games have nice long endings - esp ff9 :D I love finishing the game and looking forward to a long ending sequence :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:20 pm 
Advent Child

Group:
Item Warriors
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Warrior
Level: 58

Items
Spiderman Costume Award - Master Gladiator Advent Children DVD Besaid Key Talisman Rod
more...
i liked the ending for FFX and since FFX-2 was the next part and for it was pretty much perfect...:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:44 am 
True Fan

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
sometimes, i prefer to see a really really long ending...more than those meaningful /quality ending that end the so abruptly...tho some may argue that this type of ending is a good open ending...but i personally dislike it...