RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

Post subject: WEll this game sucks!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:49 am 

Group:
Guests

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked [ ]

Items

i never played this game and i never will......a ps2 game where you have to pay....this game is a mistake they shoud'nt make this kind of game in the future.......
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:52 pm 
Admin
Admin

12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership

Group:
Advent Children
Blacksmith
FF Experts
Moderators
Administrators
Global moderators
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Knight
Level: 47

Items
Award - Master Sniper Boss Item - Durahan Measure Boss Item - Light Of Abyss Boss Item - Order Of Joining Boss Item - Rammed Earth
more...
I never even gave it a chance, I saw my friend playing it when it was first released and it looked like an Everquest ripoff to me. I never get into MMORPG type games.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:59 pm 
Advent Child

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Justice Knights
Roleplayers
World Domination
Advent Children
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Thief
Level: 36

Items
Rumbling Sea Chilled Response Apollo Justice Sword Fairy Powder
more...
Really? Why not? They seem interesting cause you get to fight with real people! well people that control the chracters that is lol I hope you get what I mean. Than again I've never play an MMORPG

"Watashi wa omoide niwa naranai sa."
Haine's new obsession: Haine's beloved (^o^)
Haine's Status: bored...
Updates: noone lol
Haine's Show New episode coming soon...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:02 pm 

Group:
Guests

Items

just like what i said before you have to pay every month just to be online...isnt that stupid...i hate this game but if there's a chance i will play it.... :lol :lol :lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:22 pm 
Admin
Admin

12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership

Group:
Advent Children
Blacksmith
FF Experts
Moderators
Administrators
Global moderators
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
Award - Master Sniper Boss Item - Durahan Measure Boss Item - Light Of Abyss Boss Item - Order Of Joining Boss Item - Rammed Earth
more...
You guys never played Phantasy Star Online right? I think both of you would really like it. I am really suprised at how many girls play PSO, that is the only game that has just as many girls as guys playing. I think because the game is easy to get into, you dont have to be a pro gamer to know how to play it and you meet a ton of people.

Gust, we all dislike having to pay, but me being a server admin I can understand why they charge. Game servers run on Dual Xeons that cost at least $250 per month, and then you need to keep them up and running which is an everyday task, especially when trying to keep it safe from hackers.

On my main music forums people ask me why I dont allow more then 15MB music uploads, they have no idea that my server bills are over $1000 per month already and how much work is put into the site, they want everything for free while I work and pay for everything which is unrealistic. If NOCs (Network Operating Centers) were dirt cheap then I bet that online play for all MMORPG games would be free.

Or another alternative would be for console gamers to connect to 3rd party servers, because there are people like myself who do not mind paying $100+ per month for a small gaming server which will be free for other gamers who play on the server.

I never realized how much work was involved until I setup my own servers, and although some sites seem as though someone threw them online and forgot about them, I am sure there is nonstop work going on behind the scenes which costs a lot of money which is why some of them feel that an online fee is necessary.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:01 pm 
Advent Child

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Justice Knights
Roleplayers
World Domination
Advent Children
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
What's Phantasy Star Online like? Which console is it for???

I understand the fact that it takes alot of money to run a server plus the banwidth stuff that's why I never understood how people can keep there servers running. I think the thing for me is that I don't play very often like I'd only play my games once or twice a month, so if I were to buy that game it wont be really worth it since I don't play that often. And Funender your to nice, do you tell the people that when they ask you that question? for the music thing that is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:36 pm 
Admin
Admin

Group:
Advent Children
Blacksmith
FF Experts
Moderators
Administrators
Global moderators
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
The ironic thing is that the music community is filled with a different type of people. It seems that almost all of them are very paranoid and assume that everyone is the enemy. I think the reason for that is because they have been ripped off by others in the past so they have all of their guards up and throw accusations at you.

In fact for a while now many of them went out of their way to spread bad rumors about my site just to try and bring me down, very sad since I have only tried to help them. I can be very nice however if someone were to violate the rules by flaming or purposely causing problems to ruin the community, then I have to moderate and doing that makes troublemakers angry and label me as a bad guy.

Anyway I rather not get into that, that is why I love the videogame community since we can just talk about games and get along without having to deal with those he said/she said nonstop personal flames and threats.

PSO was on the Dreamcast, then when it died it was moved over to the Gamecube. Don't play it now though the cheaters have ruined that game, they have the ability to erase your memory card so stay away from that game. However PSO Universe is in the works and I recommend that you guys check it out I am sure you will love it.

The unique thing about PSO is the weapons, that may sound boring but they have tons of hidden weapons in that game and showing them off to people impresses them and makes you feel big n bad :lol

You have to play it to know what I am talking about, plus the game was the first console game to have in game instant messenger, so you can talk to a friend while in the middle of a fight in the game, and even join their server and play along with them. I was totally hooked that game was really good. I created another topic about it here:

a-small-trailer-for-phantasy-star-universe-vt190.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:04 pm 
Advent Child

Group:
Justice Knights
Roleplayers
World Domination
Advent Children
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
aww that's really mean, I didn't know people would do that especially when your so nice and help them so much. Don't worry we love you lol not in the way like lovers stuff lol. I felt bad when I downloaded one of the movie files for FF7 cause I've never played the game so I wanted to see the beginning of it. lol

Ooooh I want to play that game... why is the world so cruel as to run the game?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:06 pm 
Admin
Admin

Group:
Advent Children
Blacksmith
FF Experts
Moderators
Administrators
Global moderators
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
lol thanks :) FFVII is one of the best games ever created.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:09 pm 
Advent Child

Group:
Justice Knights
Roleplayers
World Domination
Advent Children
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
Really? Why's that? I've never play sooo I don't know a thing about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:27 pm 

Group:
Guests

Items

i think you should read the post in FF7 and why is it good...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:35 pm 
Advent Child

Group:
Justice Knights
Roleplayers
World Domination
Advent Children
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
*cries* so much reading.... This will take a while

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:50 pm 

Group:
Guests

Items

By reading you will know more about the things that you wanna know...it will help you a lot...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:59 pm 
Advent Child

Group:
Justice Knights
Roleplayers
World Domination
Advent Children
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
but reading is alot of work, lol and my eyes are dying from staring at the screen for so long.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:54 pm 

Group:
Guests

Items

i surpassed that feeling.....by playing non-stop even though my eyes are so tired i still play and that's when my eyes got used to the screen in a long time...