Funender.com's Final Fantasy
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:57 pm 
Fantasied

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Swordsman
Level: 1

Items

I thought final fantasy x-2 was better then final fantasy x! cause i love the new battle system and the garment grid! its just so cool!^_^
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:03 pm 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Forever Night
Funender Garden
HellBlazers
In Review
Kindness Counts
Sakura no Ai
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Sniper
Level: 18

Items
Phoenix Down Homing Arrow Shield Brace Dragon Robe Antidote
more...
Cant say I agree XD....I liked the first one A LOT better then the 2nd...in fact X-2 is like my least favorite Final Fantasy game XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:20 pm 
Fantasied

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items

Awwwwwww why? i love final fantasy x too but final fantasy x-2 is cool as well

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:41 pm 
Queen of Funender RPG

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
HellBlazers
Blacksmith
FF Experts
Moderators
Administrators
Global moderators
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Sorcerer
Level: 9

Items
Award - Master Mage Award - Master Mage Knight Award - Master Priest Award - Master Vicar Gift - Funender Appreciation
more...
I did like X-2 a lot primarily becuz the girls were the main characters. I wish the story line had more girl-boy interaction than it did. I missed the love story from X.

KingBahamutZERO wrote:
Omg. Kim is the greatest ever. I LOVE YOU KIM.
You brought me back to life. You're the best Phoenix Down in the world :)

sig design & creation by Aruko
Final Funender RPG FAQ - Chocobo FAQ - Item Image Creation FAQ
Do you need account help? Submit a Help Desk Ticket.

Mabus wrote:
Thank you very much Kim![Domo arigatou gozaimsu Kim-dono] [Danke schon Kim<---umlaut about the "o"] [Grazie mille Kim]

FuNEnD3R wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM THE BEST ADMIN EVA!!! :D

Reigner hellblader wrote:
hmmm kim and fun save the day AGAIN

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:10 pm 
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
A World of Cultures
Item Warriors
Justice Knights
Kindness Counts
Rare Hunters
Roleplayers
Sakura no Ai
Funender Support
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Robot
Level: 75

Items
Award - Master Hero Award - Master Wizard Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Award - Master Thief
more...
I liked the battle system and dresspheres and whatnot and how the story line kinda told some of the backstory from X but I didnt really like the whole chick thing lol no offense really.

Went to an AFI concert... I can die happy now...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:35 pm 
Fantasied

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items

I Actually miss playing with auron and wakka,in final fantasy x-2 it would have been cool to play with wakka in the cave on the mission to get whitemage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:16 am 
Avalanche Member

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Item Warriors
Rare Hunters
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Robot

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Boss Item - Order Of Joining IPod Mini Advent Children DVD Protect Milk
more...
In all honesty, I feel X-2 was just Enix's lack of ideas, and lust for money showing through. X-2 was sub-par, but then the quality of the games just kept getting worse until the not-so-great FF XII.

Anyways, didn't really like it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:10 am 
True RPG Fan

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Location: Having a traitor eating contest with the devil. Lucifer = 3. Ultima_Christ = 5.

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard
Level: 42

Items
Dark Matter Ship's Key Darth Vader Helmet Large Egg Free Hat
more...
Well, I found Final Fantasy X to be an awesome game. In terms of plot, it was good, and in terms of battle, it wasn't anything special, except for the chart that shows who's turn is coming up. The sphere grid was awesome.

As for X-2, in terms of plot it sucked. Horribly. When it came to the gameplay and character development, I found it pretty cool because it was pretty unique.

All my opinion.

endnekind wrote:
In the name of Jesus Christ, I bind and cast the demon from within the person who calls himself ultima_christ in this forum.
Poster of the Month in August. *first time*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:54 pm 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Forever Night
Funender Garden
HellBlazers
In Review
Kindness Counts
Sakura no Ai
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
HyperWaffleMonkey wrote:
Awwwwwww why? i love final fantasy x too but final fantasy x-2 is cool as well

Well I felt it was just an excuse to wrap up FFX into a nice neat little bow. I dont need happy endings...I dont mind them at all when they fit...but FFX-2 I felt was really just an excuse so we could see Yuna and Tidus together...and while thats sweet he just shouldnt be there. He was a dream. So basically I felt the whole game was really just to get you to that point without a lot of good plot development like the 1st one had, which I thought was really lovely. Im not sayin the game wasnt somewhat enjoyable. I did enjoy the fact that our main characters were girls thats somewhat rare. Though I didnt like the fact I had to play dress up with them. Having access to all job skills for every character is somewhat fun but I like the assigned jobs better. I think it gives you more of a challenge because you have to learn who to use for what to get the most out of it. I have played worse games but as far as Final Fantasy's go it was a big let down. Not tryin to slam the people who enjoyed it or anything it just wasnt for me XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:25 am 
Advent Child

Group:
Sakura no Ai
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Ninja
Level: 38

Items
Fairy Tear Angel Tear God Tear Elixir Mimett Green
more...
X was, in my opinion don't shout at me 7 fans, the besat Final Fantasy games. X-2 was the worst. I mean, it was basically hentai for all the fanboys, and it didn't even deserve the name final fantasy.

In my opinion.

Sergeant Randos of the Brotherhood!

Visit my blog for going to China!
Here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:20 am 
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Group:
AWOL
HellBlazers
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Hero
Level: 17

Items
Herbal Pill Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Free T-Shirt Recovery Herb Bizzare Horn
more...
It was a purely fan service game like the tomb raider remake its for the pocket digging teenage boys who wouldn't know what to do if Angelina Jolie walked into their house buck naked and begging for sex. It was pointless and the whole chapter system sucked because if you didn't know that you were supposed to visit every place in a specific order you wouldn't get 100% and most of the outfits on there were so skimpy that even a hooker wouldn't wear them on the street corner. Speaking of the garment grids I found that 9 times out of ten the one dress sphere you really needed wasn't in the grid you were using at the time which meant a long battle using a bunch of stat increases because you weren't able to plan properly. I also had a problem with a lot of the dialogue in the game. Yuna's persona changed completely from a stoic and serious summoner to a chattery high school teenager, Rikku was annoying but then again it was the same in X, and Paine was a chattery high school teenager posing as a bad ass which infuriated me, I just wanted to jump into the smack her when she opened her mouth. Then there was the love story between Lenne and Shuyin :roll god thats what I need in a game a romance novel where you have to reunite two lovers who'd been dead for 1000 years. I mean come on do you really have to put such a sappy ending into the game. The final boss in itself was so easy that it made the first boss look like Ozma from FFIX. It was harder fighting the dark aeons than the final boss.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:28 pm 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Forever Night
Funender Garden
HellBlazers
In Review
Kindness Counts
Sakura no Ai
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
Aruko's oppinon on final boss fights: I should fail at least 3 times XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:47 am 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard Knight
Level: 48

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Cotton Robe Small Shield Tonka Helmet
more...
Frankly speaking, this is the only FF game which takes more than courage to lift it out and insert the disc into one's playstation. Can someone tell me why I always end up putting back the disc into its cover after all the courage taking it out?

Not even the curiousity to see its ending can motivate me, not even the three hot chicks, don't think Square Enix's Director calling me telling he'll give me a real replica of Squall's gunblade if I play FF X-2 will do either...wait I might just play if thats real! :lol

Thats my opinion.

FF7 Comic - Chapter 3 Lucrecia & Vincent NEW!!
Trailer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:15 am 
Omega Weapon
Omega Weapon

12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership

Group:
Chocobo Trainers
In Review
Justice Knights
Two Heads, No Heart
Funender Support
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Priest
Level: 27

Items
Angel Tear Award - Master Mage Award - Master Monk Award - Master Ninja Award - Master Thief
more...
Kimbrrli wrote:
I did like X-2 a lot primarily becuz the girls were the main characters. I wish the story line had more girl-boy interaction than it did. I missed the love story from X.

I agree with everything you said except the first sentence lol. Not that the girls were bad but, well ok they were terrible. X-2 was too peppy for me, it destroyed the whole mood that X spent so long building up.

*~Rose wrote:
Is it fate that everything out of Stappy's mouth is awesome? XD

STAPPY'S PODCAST

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:20 am 
SeeD Candidate

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Group:
Chocobo Trainers
Rare Hunters
Sakura no Ai
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Mage Knight
Level: 23

Items
Gift - I'm A Survivor! Award - Master Mage Award - Master Thief Award - Master Swordsman Gift - Christmas Present 2008
more...
i watched shandy play this, i have to say it was pretty good to watch, dunno what its liek to actually play, but the system with the dress spheres was pretty good, although i didnt see them all, some did look pretty cool :D

but other than that i dunno what the rest of the story was like

Shandris wrote:
well i claim neily...becuase he is the best thing that could ever happen to me ^^

[/align]