Funender.com's Final Fantasy
It is currently Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:39 pm 
Sphere Hunter

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
In Review
Sakura no Ai
Vongola
World Domination
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]
Class: Robot
Level: 10

Items
Phoenix Down Sawed Off Shotgun Hydraulic Fluid Healing Heaven Antivirus Protection
more...
best party? thats easy, Squall... alone

i remember the first time i beat ultimaciea, eveyone but squall was dead b4 she even reached her second to last form, 3rd i think? reguardless squall took her the rest of the way down, and with only one ability :P

recover + mad skillz = pwnt 8)
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

I bow to you -bows- Lord of the dead. Giver of things.
And boners.
Mostly boners.
Trooper wrote:
And remember, follow your heart and it'll lead you to where you need to be, reasons be damned.
Thanatos121 wrote:
So she rapes a guy, then he goes limp, and she takes that as not being loved, so she kills him and takes his ****, and then she psychotically pets the **** "you'll always love me..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:53 am 
High Summoner

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard
Level: 44

Items
White PSP Borg Assimilator Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 FFVIII Game For The PC
more...
Minion_of_Anubis wrote:
best party? thats easy, Squall... alone

i remember the first time i beat ultimaciea, eveyone but squall was dead b4 she even reached her second to last form, 3rd i think? reguardless squall took her the rest of the way down, and with only one ability :P

recover + mad skillz = pwnt 8)

nice, i made a build with squall, that max his stats, and made him immune to every thing, FTW!

In memory of tourettes guy....
"ARGH BOB SAGET!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:36 pm 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard Knight
Level: 48

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Cotton Robe Small Shield Tonka Helmet
more...
Haha good point, Squall's too strong he can stand any bosses alone actually. But I doubted using Squall alone for Omega Weapon (the meltdown, doomtrain, Hero needs other party member to help him out or he'll be wasting turns doing all that).

FF7 Comic - Chapter 3 Lucrecia & Vincent NEW!!
Trailer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:28 pm 
High Summoner

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard
Level: 44

Items
White PSP Borg Assimilator Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 FFVIII Game For The PC
more...
squallpayne wrote:
Haha good point, Squall's too strong he can stand any bosses alone actually. But I doubted using Squall alone for Omega Weapon (the meltdown, doomtrain, Hero needs other party member to help him out or he'll be wasting turns doing all that).

yeah, because squall is always being used almost 100 percent of the time he automaticlly get the extra level, not only that, he has the most base strenth and perfect accuracy, overall hes the easiest to use

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:43 pm 
New Fan

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Mage Knight
Level: 1

Items
Tree Branch Trashcan Lid Tonka Helmet Cotton Robe Medical Herb
more...
I haven't played 8 in a while (my disk freezes at ultemicias castle! :shock :evil :!: ), but i always found Zell to be the most dependable character, for his strength, high crit rate, and having probably the best offensive limit break, even over Squall, if your good enough to pull it off. After that it depends if you prefer Rinoa, with high magic ability, defense, and crit rate, but low attack and weak limit, or Selphie, who has pretty decent attack and a really good limit, but her defense and crit chance baisically suck. I usually use Selphie.

You can, of course, use any charater you want, since after you junction them it will mostly make up for thier starting weaknesses.I didn't but I'm lazy ;) . Just pick a set of limit breaks that you like, and use them. Then Junction them to uber-ness and GO!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:00 pm 
Sphere Hunter

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
In Review
Sakura no Ai
Vongola
World Domination
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]
Class: Robot
Level: 10

Items
Phoenix Down Sawed Off Shotgun Hydraulic Fluid Healing Heaven Antivirus Protection
more...
Don't mean to bring up an old topic but...
TifaHeartilly wrote:
Rinoa, with high magic ability, defense, and crit rate, but low attack and weak limit,

O_o when did being invincible become weak?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:02 am 
True RPG Fan

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Group:
A World of Cultures
Funender Garden
In Review
Kindness Counts
Rare Hunters
Two Heads, No Heart
World Domination
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Thief
Level: 46

Items
Brumos Repel Antidote Phoenix Down Power Water Great Shield
more...
gotta have quistis with degenerator for early lvling. love it.

Stappy wrote:
This sentence does not contain an innuendo... ^^
Arc wrote:
This sentence does ^^.......p*nis... XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:46 am 
New Fan

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Swordsman
Level: 1

Items

They each have their pros and cons.

My personal favourites, especially later in the game are Squall, Rinoa and Irvine, purely for the amount of damage their limit breaks do, especially Rinoa's 'Wishing Star'.

I found Selphie more helpful at lower levels though, through the use of 'Full Cure'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:09 pm 
Avalanche Member

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
In Review
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Mage
Level: 20

Items
Frostbit Staff Shield Brace Award - Top Sponsor Bright Darkness Invisibility Robe
more...
Ahhh good ol' full cure... the one reason that kept me from smashing the tv with the control...

I remember getting "The End" twice... succesfully anyway... I'd gotten it more times but always skipped it.... ugh...

Death_Penalty wrote:
Note to all: HAHAHA i am in love with edam. He and i shall be wed on the next moon of flareys de-pantsing.

slayker wrote:
oh and by crush, if it's more then a crush ( Like egam and DP) it still counts.... (to me them two are... in hardcore love)