Funender.com's Final Fantasy
It is currently Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:45 pm 
Omega Weapon
Omega Weapon

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Sniper
Level: 39

Items
Tree Branch Trashcan Lid Tonka Helmet Cotton Robe Fairy Tear
more...
I did all the 30 or 31 test (Can't remember how many they are lol) but they are easy, my gils in FFVIII are like 33 638 374 lol
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:57 pm 
High Summoner

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Ninja
Level: 34

Items
The First Tsurugi Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Free T-Shirt Carob Nut Door To Tomorrow
more...
lol yeah its ridiculus!

^^ thankyou Tidus_Lover!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:59 pm 

Group:
Guests

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked [ ]

Items

hi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:43 pm 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

Group:
A World of Cultures
In Review
Kindness Counts
Rare Hunters
Roleplayers
World Domination
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]
Class: Priest
Level: 31

Items
Cauldron Tip Secret 9 Bizzare Horn Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Brumos Phone Card
more...
...to answer the topic...I do not...

You are the Starlight Destroyer (星光の殲滅者): Polite, calm and logical...
...But nevertheless extremely dangerous!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:26 pm 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard Knight
Level: 74

Items
Ridge Racer Game Brumos Phone Card Protect Milk Door To Tomorrow FL Studio
more...
and to answer the topic myself, I DO! :lol it was the first game I ever played *sheds a tear* plot may be a little shaky at times, but it will always be my favourite game!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:50 pm 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

Group:
A World of Cultures
In Review
Kindness Counts
Rare Hunters
Roleplayers
World Domination
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]
Class: Priest
Level: 31

Items
Cauldron Tip Secret 9 Bizzare Horn Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Brumos Phone Card
more...
...ok...so how many other games have you played...?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:29 pm 
Avalanche Member

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Item Warriors
Rare Hunters
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Robot
Level: 1

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Boss Item - Order Of Joining IPod Mini Advent Children DVD Protect Milk
more...
I know I probably answered this long ago, but I do love this game. The best, no. Really good though, yes.
If you don't like it flare, fine, but please don't start flaming which is what I feel this is leading up to.

The story, though not solid, was pretty good. Drawing magic for stats, I have to say, wasn't a very good idea, and I'm glad it was trashed after FFVIII.

The character development was really good. It was a lot better than many of the earlier FF's, and was right on par with, and possibly better than FFVII's.

The weapon materials, though hard to gather at times, were very cheap to make, so you could focus a lot of your gil into items.

If you didn't try, the game was probably really hard, probably because you would have almost no drawn magic.

Overall, I would give the game a 9/10.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:13 pm 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
cecil the paladin wrote:
I know I probably answered this long ago, but I do love this game. The best, no. Really good though, yes.
If you don't like it flare, fine, but please don't start flaming which is what I feel this is leading up to.

The story, though not solid, was pretty good. Drawing magic for stats, I have to say, wasn't a very good idea, and I'm glad it was trashed after FFVIII.

The character development was really good. It was a lot better than many of the earlier FF's, and was right on par with, and possibly better than FFVII's.

The weapon materials, though hard to gather at times, were very cheap to make, so you could focus a lot of your gil into items.

If you didn't try, the game was probably really hard, probably because you would have almost no drawn magic.

Overall, I would give the game a 9/10.

And I second this. The main qualm with me was that I went a little *too* hardcore with the drawing system, and found the only challenge to me Mr(s). Omega. If you have 100 ultimas equipped to every person, you can do damn near anything. I should make a movie someday...

And another thing was the plotline. Mainly at the space center. Not because it took me half an hour to get the Alexander card, but because, all of a sudden, I went to space and I received a rockin' spaceship. Still, no worries: the propagators were a nice twist.

flare star wrote:
...ok...so how many other games have you played...?

As for final fantasy, i've now played 7, 8(doy), 9, 10, 10-2, 12, KH1, and am gonna get KH2 asap. Plus, I don't think that the third age really classed as an FF game... more an inconsistent cheap remake.

As for all other games... too many to count. But I still have my ol' nintendo games and nintendo here. I gots: Super mario 64, Zelda: Ocarina of time, Bomberman 64(classic), Kirby 64 *shudders* I really don't know why I got this game, because I don't like kirby... anyways... bomberman hero, goldeneye 007, snowboard kids, pokèmon stadium and snap (face it, we all played 'em in those days... back when pokèmon was cool, according to the admin of the playground)

And I really can't be bothered listing the Xbox, PS2, and other PC games. I think I went overboard already.

But yeah, even among that list, ff8 holds a roomy place in my heart, being a roomate with competitiveness.

And to this ginormously long post, i say: *gasp*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:47 pm 
True Fan

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Swordsman
Level: 3

Items
Tree Branch Trashcan Lid Tonka Helmet Cotton Robe Middle Axe
more...
my favourite FF EVA! story was best, confusing at points but still awesome, characters kick ass and th only bad thing was the junction system.

Oh, btw i've played FF1-10, 12 and have both KH. I own FF 1,2,3,7,8,10,12

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:19 am 
Emerald Weapon
Emerald Weapon

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Justice Knights
Two Heads, No Heart
Funender Support
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Sniper
Level: 70

Items
Bizzare Horn Gift - Christmas Present 2005 Inferno Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006
more...
i gotta say. after just recently going through the game again, its pretty freaking epic. i mean. its as pure as you are ever going to get and at its base, its a love story. who love can conquor anything. which though is corny, is pretty great. no other game to my knowledge has done this ever. thats got to mean something. and it was a gradual thing too which really made the difference when you play though more than once. you can see little things that didnt mean anything your first go through the game. that says something about the writers and how great of a job they did.

if you go by story alone, i feel confident in sayings its better than ff7 and the characters development is better than ff7 too. the only problem with ff8 was the junctioning system and blah blah blah. we have all heard it before. but really. its not hard. it gives you full customization of your characters and you can switch from one to another on the fly. id be will to say in the long run its better than the materia system for the simple fact that materia took for ever to get it the way you wanted. not to mention mastering them.

nobody really compaires the amount of time it took to draw magic from monsters in ff8 to the time it took to level up materia in ff7. clearly it took less time to draw 100 of any spell.

um.... anyway. im done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:44 am 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

Group:
Rare Hunters
Two Heads, No Heart
Vanya's Army
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Thief
Level: 13

Items
Shining Sword Silk Whip Handkerchief Free Hat God Tear
more...
seifer wrote:
i gotta say. after just recently going through the game again, its pretty freaking epic. i mean. its as pure as you are ever going to get and at its base, its a love story. who love can conquor anything. which though is corny, is pretty great. no other game to my knowledge has done this ever. thats got to mean something. and it was a gradual thing too which really made the difference when you play though more than once. you can see little things that didnt mean anything your first go through the game. that says something about the writers and how great of a job they did.

if you go by story alone, i feel confident in sayings its better than ff7 and the characters development is better than ff7 too. the only problem with ff8 was the junctioning system and blah blah blah. we have all heard it before. but really. its not hard. it gives you full customization of your characters and you can switch from one to another on the fly. id be will to say in the long run its better than the materia system for the simple fact that materia took for ever to get it the way you wanted. not to mention mastering them.

nobody really compaires the amount of time it took to draw magic from monsters in ff8 to the time it took to level up materia in ff7. clearly it took less time to draw 100 of any spell.

um.... anyway. im done.

I could not have said it better myself!
it is a love story, and in my honest opinion, the greatest ever told!

:pimp No place safe from random conversationalism

Selling All Doubles.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:29 am 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
although we may be forgetting ff4, with cecil and rosa... but you cant really show emotions in sprite form...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:53 am 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

Group:
Rare Hunters
Two Heads, No Heart
Vanya's Army
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Thief
Level: 13

Items
Shining Sword Silk Whip Handkerchief Free Hat God Tear
more...
haha
SPrite LOVE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:00 am 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
and not the drink... but i still perfer ff8.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15