Funender.com's Final Fantasy
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:34 pm 
New Fan

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Warrior
Level: 1

Items

My first motive in posting this thread is because it's interesting to hear everyone's opinions on what they like about Final Fantasy VII (I mean the entire Compilation when I say this, not just the original game).

My second motive may sound a little suspicious but I hope that at least some people will allow my explanation to prove my innocent intentions.

I am a student in University, you see, and I've been assigned to write a paper from an insider's perspective. I chose Final Fantasy VII's fandom as my topic but I need interviews. Since I know almost no FFVII fans in real life, I have been sent to the internet in search of interviewees. The interviews can take place over email, text chat, or video chat, though text chat and video chat are preferred.

If you are interested doing an interview, contact me at anneofrose@gmail.com or say so on this thread.

Otherwise, discuss away. Why do YOU like Final Fantasy VII?

~Lorien
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:31 pm 
High Summoner

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Robot
Level: 34

Items
Award - Master Paladin Protect Milk Cauldron Tip Secret 6 Bright Honey Power Water
more...
that game was so overrated. lol. plot hole after plot hole. poor dialogue after poor dialogue. dont get me wrong. i played the game. i enjoyed it. but man i just do not understand its cultist following. everyone is always screaming for the ff7 remake? pish-posh!

ff4 and ff6 were far superior games.