Funender.com's Final Fantasy
It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:51 pm 
True Fan

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Group:
Roleplayers
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Ninja
Level: 11

Items
Angel Tear Fairy Tear Healing Herb Phoenix Down Expensive Gas
more...
yea i would have to say tifa because dagger isnt all that great, i mean her summoning is real good but it just doesnt stand a chance against tifa's physical attacks. but all and all the battle would be worth to see
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

THANKS TONS ARUKO

People wonder why they live and wonder when they're gonna die. Stop wondering, because if you wonder too long, your life would already be gone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:05 pm 
Sphere Hunter

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
In Review
Sakura no Ai
Vongola
World Domination
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]
Class: Robot
Level: 10

Items
Phoenix Down Sawed Off Shotgun Hydraulic Fluid Healing Heaven Antivirus Protection
more...
Couple things here,

One:

Tsuki wrote:
i'm not taking their powers away XD ok let's give them their powers back IN A NON RPG BASED BATTLE, let's think dagger's summoning something, tifa would be too fast and it wouldn't give dagger enough time to summon, seeing it that way, they ahve their powers, and tifa would still win XD

Summoning in 9 is neigh instantaneous and causes the summoner and party to vanish. So I don't see how this would happen...

Secondly, I don't see how Tifa kicks ass compared to Yuffie... Tifa deals less damage, and isn't capable of hitting ranged opponents with her physical attacks. I honestly only made this post because of that comment, because it's really off. Hell even Aerith is more useful than Tifa, she can heal well, and deal powerful magic damage, in addition to her ridiculously-better-than-everyone-else-in-FF7-aside-from-Vincent limit breaks. Okay, so seal evil and her initial one sucked, but all the rest are amazing as hell.

I still think they both suck...

And yes Flarey, I know Cloud was overpowered as hell. I was comparing Tifa to everyone except Cloud, you know, the characters that actually have balanced stats...

Between Tifa and Garnet (characters in the first two FF's I played) I had at one point thought that Square was sexist. I went through FF7 seeing two things, Tifa sucks and Aerith dies.... I never got Yuffie on my first playthrough. Then in 9 Garnet sucked... So as soon as I met the next female character I was like "Oh she's going to die." Yup... Until I saw Beatrix... Then I was like... :shock "I just got my ass handed to me!"

I bow to you -bows- Lord of the dead. Giver of things.
And boners.
Mostly boners.
Trooper wrote:
And remember, follow your heart and it'll lead you to where you need to be, reasons be damned.
Thanatos121 wrote:
So she rapes a guy, then he goes limp, and she takes that as not being loved, so she kills him and takes his ****, and then she psychotically pets the **** "you'll always love me..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:59 pm 
Highwind
Highwind

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
A World of Cultures
HellBlazers
In Review
Sakura no Ai
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Swordsman
Level: 19

Items
Hero Drink Polished Blade Fairy Tear Hydraulic Fluid Crescent Moon Dance
more...
tifa's not useless -.- and think of AC, she does know how to fight after all...of course, yuffie's good too and aeris has her good points, i don't hate them XD it's my fav game, why would i hate them XD

and yeah, maybe i said that cos i haven't finished the game XD i can't summon anything yet -.- so garnet's pretty much useless atm...*shrug* i could be wrong but i still think tifa would win :? of course that's just my opinion XD but i'm thinking about cd1, both games...if i'm not wrong garnet can't summon? or maybe it's my not using her much XD and tifa does have her limits and she's not that physically weak *shrug* anyway

Death_Penalty wrote:
You eminate not only beauty, but a distinct knowledge of the inner workings of the mind, that even the greatest scholars on earth would be envious of. You walk on the water of life on the shoes of perfection and cast aside the sheer idiocity of the masses of inferiority

Do you like Japanese stuff, no matter how insane? Then join Sakura no Ai ^^ throw me a PM and I'll gladly add you ^_~

check my deviantart account? ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:32 am 
Sephiroth Clone
Sephiroth Clone

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Forever Night
Funender Garden
In Review
Justice Knights
Roleplayers
Sakura no Ai
Two Heads, No Heart
Vongola
World Domination
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard Knight
Level: 60

Items
Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Award - Master Wizard Antidote MP Expander Gift - I'm A Survivor!
more...
lmao@anubis XD

@tsuki
1: tifa lost in AC >.>
2:no she couldnt summon from the start but tifa couldnt do a lot from the start either?XD
so what your saying is tifa would win as long as they never unlock their true potential?XD

(did anyone mention garnet has monkey boy backing her up? and vivi as a partner) XD

Image<from rukie

Image < from shandy

Aruko wrote:
Though seriously if Im out walking around in the night to ASDA with the pedo/rapist/murderer/psycho of questionable sanity vampy....who do I have to be afraid of? XD

Kuro Ryu wrote:
A warlock? Arc? ... I've heard weirder things about you to be fair actually XD

crazed4now wrote:
Arc's children would be the spawn of satan.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:40 am 
Highwind
Highwind

Group:
A World of Cultures
HellBlazers
In Review
Sakura no Ai
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
oooh a trio...kinky arc XD

but you forget tifa's got cloud and aeris as a backup and they are a trio too XD

and no, i'm not saying that, what i meant is, if they were to fight from the beginning of both games, tifa would win XD cos garnet...well...if i remember right, her physical attacks are not that strong...though she could heal herself to no end and tifa would grew tired...and give garnet enough time to get her summons? but then tifa would have high level materia?....meh XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:15 am 
Sphere Hunter

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
In Review
Sakura no Ai
Vongola
World Domination
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]

Items
Phoenix Down Sawed Off Shotgun Hydraulic Fluid Healing Heaven Antivirus Protection
more...
Garnet can summon in the beginning, but she doesn't have enough mp to summon any of the ones she starts with unless you powerlevel her. and she loses all of them right around the time where you get enough mp to summon the weakest one....

on another note I think that after watching for a while, a bunch of the more awesome characters, like Vincent, Sephy, and like.... idk.... uh, Vivi, yes Vivi, would randomly kill them both for being boring. And before they do so they would be watching the whole time, booing at how boring the fight is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:16 am 
Sephiroth Clone
Sephiroth Clone

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Forever Night
Funender Garden
In Review
Justice Knights
Roleplayers
Sakura no Ai
Two Heads, No Heart
Vongola
World Domination
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Award - Master Wizard Antidote MP Expander Gift - I'm A Survivor!
more...
well pitting a white mage without unlockign her summon ability or half her spells agaisnt a monk isnt fair and tifa fighting ability was low it raised to be awesome later on XD

and are you saying areis and cloud could beat zidane and vivi cos thats a ewhole other argument right there XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:23 am 
Sphere Hunter

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
In Review
Sakura no Ai
Vongola
World Domination
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
Arc wrote:
cloud could

@_@ that is confusing as hell XD

cloud could cloud could cloud could cloud could cloud.... waa-waaa-waa-whaaat!?

Idk, that just blew my mind looking at it....

And yes.... Cloud and Aerith could kick the crap out of Zidane and Vivi. Don't get me wrong, Vivi is awesome, but a black mage and a theif don't really stand a chance against an overpowered warrior and a white mage... And Aerith could easily bust out Great Gospel when things are looking grim... Seriously, the way that fight would end: Vivi says * it, and casts Doomsday, everyone dies, The End.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:25 am 
Sephiroth Clone
Sephiroth Clone

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Forever Night
Funender Garden
In Review
Justice Knights
Roleplayers
Sakura no Ai
Two Heads, No Heart
Vongola
World Domination
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
areith is dead >.>
she died with one stab
who dies with one stab on ff?XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:29 am 
Sphere Hunter

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
In Review
Sakura no Ai
Vongola
World Domination
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
The character that has the lowest hp pool? Idk, Sephy used plot power to kill her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:14 am 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

Group:
A World of Cultures
In Review
Kindness Counts
Rare Hunters
Roleplayers
World Domination
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]
Class: Priest
Level: 31

Items
Cauldron Tip Secret 9 Bizzare Horn Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Brumos Phone Card
more...
You're all forgetting the fact that Dagger could somply put a bunch of buffs on herself and cast status effects on Tifa.

You are the Starlight Destroyer (星光の殲滅者): Polite, calm and logical...
...But nevertheless extremely dangerous!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:51 am 
Avalanche Member

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
In Review
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Mage
Level: 20

Items
Frostbit Staff Shield Brace Award - Top Sponsor Bright Darkness Invisibility Robe
more...
HAHA

Burn on ya'll XD

One blind spell from Garnet and BAM.

No more gelatin with square arms.

Death_Penalty wrote:
Note to all: HAHAHA i am in love with edam. He and i shall be wed on the next moon of flareys de-pantsing.

slayker wrote:
oh and by crush, if it's more then a crush ( Like egam and DP) it still counts.... (to me them two are... in hardcore love)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:38 am 
Sephiroth Clone
Sephiroth Clone

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Forever Night
Funender Garden
In Review
Justice Knights
Roleplayers
Sakura no Ai
Two Heads, No Heart
Vongola
World Domination
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
i like it XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:26 pm 
Highwind
Highwind

Group:
A World of Cultures
HellBlazers
In Review
Sakura no Ai
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
XD i think it's obvious there'll never be an agreement XD and who cares whether aeris is dead or not -.- she still appears in front of cloud XD....maybe he's delusional...but it's just the wonderful work of the lifestream XD

...anyway....vivi and doomsday...sephiroth and meteor would have the same effect XD

so in the end
nor tifa neither garnet win, it's just sephiroth and vivi laughing their heads off in the end ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:43 pm 
Sephiroth Clone
Sephiroth Clone

Group:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Forever Night
Funender Garden
In Review
Justice Knights
Roleplayers
Sakura no Ai
Two Heads, No Heart
Vongola
World Domination
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
pfft i refuse your logic vivi will kill sephy before he has a chance to casst meteor -.-

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next