Funender.com's Final Fantasy
It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

Post subject: Yuffie's dad... -.-"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:48 am 
Golden Chocobo

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
Chocobo Trainers
Roleplayers
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Thief
Level: 18

Items
Gift - TY Button - 2007 Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Gift - I'm A Survivor! Award - Master Wizard Knight Antidote
more...
This is the third time he killed me. I casted haste on me and I gave him a taste of Odin, but that * always manages to slap me to the ground. Any hints? -.-"
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:07 am 

Group:
Guests

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked [ ]

Items

Get rid of his MP by using God Hand or Magic Hammer Enemy Skill (if ya know where to learn that, if not ya learn it from the Razor Weeds in North Wutai, they look like a bunch of grass).
Get rid of his MP so he'll stop healing himself so much so that way you'll have a much better chance of draining his HP.
Or if your attacks cause more then 1200 pts in damage, then just cast berserk on yourself, but I hate berserk so I wouldn't do it.
(I'll hope that helps if not I'll give you some more info later)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:13 am 
Golden Chocobo

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Group:
Chocobo Trainers
Roleplayers
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
Gift - TY Button - 2007 Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Gift - I'm A Survivor! Award - Master Wizard Knight Antidote
more...
berserk wont help me cause my direct hits with that shuriken she's got make him lose only 1 pt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:21 am 

Group:
Guests

Items

Yeah exactly why I don't use it myself. Don't know why I put that as an opition though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:30 pm 
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Group:
A World of Cultures
Forever Night
Roleplayers
Sakura no Ai
Two Heads, No Heart
World Domination
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Hero
Level: 17

Items
Besaid Sword Iron Helmet Herbal Pill Antidote Dark Mirror
more...
this goes for any boss battle really but if you dont already begin the fight by setting up barrier/mbarrier(or wall if u have it) then cast haste on yourself , then have cure2/3 ready and just hit him with your hardest attacks while keeping the barriers and haste up

its amazing the difference these small things make, also if you can poison him and go in with your limit break bar full

Arc wrote:
HE HAS RISE FROM THE DEAD!
...jesus?o.0
jesus got mad bass playing skills XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:47 pm 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard Knight
Level: 48

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Cotton Robe Small Shield Tonka Helmet
more...
Well, you can defeat Godo (Yuffie's dad) by using this strategy if you like. First of all, before engaging battle with him make sure Yuffie is equipped with Bolt Armlet (so that Trine attack will be useless against you). Don't forget to use any Elemental Materia with Gravity so his Gravity attack won't hurt you. I would recommend you to learn Big Guard Enemy Skill (go to Costa Sol beach area and manipulate Beach Plug then cast your the characters with Big Guard), Big Guard's pretty cool as they set up Mega Barrier with Haste onto your entire party. After getting those, lets get into battle.

During battle, if you damaged him enough he'll swith to his weird face and start healing so in order to prevent that..make sure you casted Reflect on Godo so he'll Heal you instead of himself. After that I'm sure you won't face any problem, his drain attack or physical attack won't do you much damage if you have Big Guard on, his Trine attack is useless so does his Gravity attack...he can't heal himself with Reflect casted on him...so what you're waiting for? Get your popcorns, press your controller with your leg toes and finish him off. :P

FF7 Comic - Chapter 3 Lucrecia & Vincent NEW!!
Trailer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:42 pm 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

Group:
Chocobo Trainers
Rare Hunters
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Warrior
Level: 69

Items
Award - Master Wizard Knight Cauldron Tip Secret 5 Gift - Christmas Present 2005 FFVIII Game For The PC Cauldron Tip Secret 10
more...
lol, I remember doing that Reflect thing on FFIV against Asura so she didn´t use Cure4 on self XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:40 pm 
Golden Chocobo

Group:
Chocobo Trainers
Roleplayers
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
I do the Haste thingy, ya.. and Big Guard is also in the Temple of the Ancients, where I am now...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:31 am 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

Group:
In Review
Rare Hunters
Sakura no Ai
Vanya's Army
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]
Level: 33

Items
Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Command Materia Door To Tomorrow FL Studio Bright Honey
more...
Yuffie's dad was weak. I just kept summoning at him and using the cure spells.

Arc wrote:
i can see lj possibly really finding excitement in killing or torturing someone

square_fan wrote:
Like Robin Williams once said.."I haven't seen LJ around in awhile....WTF IS HE PLANNING?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:51 pm 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Cotton Robe Small Shield Tonka Helmet
more...
You see, when I prepare a Boss strategy guide I'll make sure there's all the boss neutralization tactic meaning every of the boss' attacks are neutralized. In other words, draining, weakening or completely disabling their attacks making them completely useless.

Godo (Yuffie's dad) uses Trine, Demi, Drain, Restore, etc. Trine is lightning elemental, so just equip Bolt Armlet (which drains lightning attack). Demi can be reduced damage or absorbed by equipping Gravity+Elemental materia together in Bolt Armlet. He uses Restore spell when he's damaged enough, so cast Reflect on him so he'll restore you instead of himself..see all this are to disable his attacks. Like I mention earlier, use BigGuard if your Yuffie's level is too low or you're too lazy to level up...reduces damage greatly and adds haste status on her.

[spoil]You'll get All Creation limit level 4 scroll after defeating Godo, Yuffie's final limit.[/spoil]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:04 pm 

Group:
Guests

Items

squallpayne wrote:
You see, when I prepare a Boss strategy guide I'll make sure there's all the boss neutralization tactic meaning every of the boss' attacks are neutralized. In other words, draining, weakening or completely disabling their attacks making them completely useless.

Godo (Yuffie's dad) uses Trine, Demi, Drain, Restore, etc. Trine is lightning elemental, so just equip Bolt Armlet (which drains lightning attack). Demi can be reduced damage or absorbed by equipping Gravity+Elemental materia together in Bolt Armlet. He uses Restore spell when he's damaged enough, so cast Reflect on him so he'll restore you instead of himself..see all this are to disable his attacks. Like I mention earlier, use BigGuard if your Yuffie's level is too low or you're too lazy to level up...reduces damage greatly and adds haste status on her.

[spoil]You'll get All Creation limit level 4 scroll after defeating Godo, Yuffie's final limit.[/spoil]

I don't think that'll work with lost number.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:10 am 
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
Lo...lost number? (sorry I'm afraid I can't get you there...) Not cause of caffeine cause I slept yesterday so its just me not getting what you meant there hee hee.

What you meant by lost number?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:26 am 
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Group:
AWOL
HellBlazers
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Hero
Level: 17

Items
Herbal Pill Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Free T-Shirt Recovery Herb Bizzare Horn
more...
Best strategy Knights of the Round summon and mime trust me it works on Sephiroth and it'll work on Yuffie's dad

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:14 am 
Imaginative Poster

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Level: 2

Items
Award - Master Ninja Brumos Repel Bizzare Horn Laminated Business Card Phoenix Tear
more...
Tifa16 wrote:
Best strategy Knights of the Round summon and mime trust me it works on Sephiroth and it'll work on Yuffie's dad

[align=justify]KotR is way too potent to use on something as weak as Godo. Godo has, like, 10,000 HP, and KotR does almost 120,000 damage. I'm pretty sure something like Comet2 can wipe out Godo in one hit by that time. In fact, I'm prettty sure by the time you get KotR, you will be able to kill Godo easily with just physicals. So KotR itself, let alone mime, is a completely unnecessary measure.

The good strategy would be to use something like Osmose against him, to drain him of MP, so he won't use Cure2. Big Guard is also a good idea. Well Big Guard is a good idea in any boss fight. Also remember to give her your best equipment and materia since she's the only one fighting. Also, maybe it's just that he had ran out of MP just at the right moment, but he didn't seem to use Cure2 when I used a damage-inflicting item...maybe some sort of bug, I don't know. But if you equip yourself properly, or just cast Big Guard (which can be obtained from a monster on the shores near Costa Del Sol by the way, though you gotta manipulate the dude, I think, not sure), only the Demi attack should be a problem, and if you suck up his MP, you should do well.

[spoil]Oh and by the way, All Creation, the limit break you get from Godo after defeating him, is not nearly as good as Yuffie's limit break just before it, Doom of the Living. This is because All Creation is just one hit, and Doom of the Living is not. [/spoil][/align]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:50 pm 
Fantasied

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Swordsman
Level: 1

Items

i fought Godo when i was at high level, i beat Godo with like 3 phisical attacks lol