Video games are good. Gaming improves reflexes, critical thinking and also benefits several other stuff. But it is the real driver for body damage. It worsens physical fitness and in many cases lead to paralysis too. Lower back pain is a big issue with it. However, you don’t need to worry a lot and enjoy the less. Below are some tips how to keep yourself fit amid playing video games:
Back pain cause
Human body craves variety and feeding it with one posture for long can become harmful to the joints and muscles. While gaming we hardly think about correct body posture and back pain complain starts thereafter with strain or sprain in one of the muscles.
If you damage the disks in the spine, it is more dangerous. It is caused by bending motions where the back is not straight but rounded. This results disks getting pushed into the spinal cord nerves. The situation may sometime lead to paralysis too.
It is highly suggested to pause the game for shorter duration in between playing time. Walk away from machine for a little bit. Always try to keep the gaming sessions to a reasonable length of time. It is valuable for your body to push the pause button for about five to ten minutes after every half or one hour.
Even though you are not giving your body a massive break, but the body will definitely thank you for it. Also, after a five minute break you will find yourself performing better.
It is obvious you won’t concentrate on adjusting your posture while caught in an interesting game. It is suggested to do a little prep work before you start playing.
Ensure that your feet are planted flat on the floor and keep the top edge of the monitor to natural resting eye level. The correct head and feet posture will pay real dividends to your body.
Furniture adjustment is important too. The best way to do is to buy a gaming chair that automatically helps in shaping up your body in the correct position while playing.
It is suggested to visit medical expert, physiotherapy or doctor for back pain complaints before starting any exercise program. Also, stretch your body everyday to increase flexibility and reduce back pain. It overcome strains and strengthens the core muscles.
There are other exercises too, but better if those are suggested by medical experts. Consult with your doctor or physiotherapist before implementing.
- How To Succeed Starting New Business Or Upgrading Existing One - July 26, 2017
- Things To Know While Borrowing Money From Relative, Friend - July 25, 2017
- Top Tips On How To Keep Yourself Healthy During Winters - July 24, 2017
- How To Work On Plan B If Your Current Job Is At Risk - July 23, 2017
- Learn How To Balance A Good Work And Personal Life - July 22, 2017
- Real Estate Business Is Not Just About Buying Low Selling High; Learn What More Is There - July 21, 2017
- How To Unplug From Technology While On Vacation - July 20, 2017
- How To Get Scholarships For Your Studies - July 19, 2017
- How To Deal With Remote Employees - July 18, 2017
- How To Become A Successful Freelancer - July 17, 2017