Top 4 Much-Awaited Video Games Of 2017
The 2017 will be a year of some of the best video games and couple of remakes of original versions. Below are four such much-awaited video games to be released this year for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows platforms.
ELEX (Eclectic, Lavish, Exhilarating, Xenial)
Developed by Piranha Bytes and published by THQ Nordic, the ELEX is an open world science fantasy video gamed that is expected to be released in 2017 on PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows and Xbox One gaming platforms. It is described as edgy, dark, uncompromising and complex action role-playing game equipped with swords as well as firearms in which players join the war for a powerful resource. It is played from third-person perspective. It contains various enemy types including mutated creatures.
ELEX was first announced at Gamescom 2015 confirming the partnership between Piranha Bytes and Nordic Games.
Final Fantasy VII Remake
To be released from the stable of publisher and developer Square Enix for PlayStation 4 in 2017, the Final Fantasy VII Remake is a remake of the 1997 PlayStation game titled Final Fantasy VII. It is rumored the demand for a remake of it existed for many years. The fresh game will retell the original story while the fight of AVALANCHE and Cloud Strife goes on against the corrupt Shinra megacorporation.
Footage of Final Fantasy VII Remake was shown at PlayStation Experience 2015. It was appreciated by critics.
The original Final Fantasy VII went into development in 1994 by SquareSoft for the PlayStation home console.
SquareSoft is now known as Square Enix.
Pyre action role-playing game is expected to be released in 2017. It is developed and published by Supergiant Games for PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Windows. The game will come in single-player mode and takes place in a high fantasy setting. It is a prototyping concept from several game ideas and was first announced last year in April. In a playable form Pyre was first demonstrated at the Penny Arcade Expo East in 2016.
Mass Effect: Andromeda
Developed by BioWare and published by Electronic Arts, the Mass Effect: Andromeda is a highly anticipated game expected to be released in March 2017 across North America and Europe for PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows and Xbox One. It will be made available in both single-player as well as multiplayer mode. It is learned to come with lighter tone than the previous version in the Mass Effect series.
Mass Effect: Andromeda has open world elements and emphasizes more on exploration. The developer has retained many of the traditional game play elements in the new version and the rest have been modified.
- How Streaming Service Is Killing Music Industry - April 25, 2017
- Tips How Gadgets Can Help Keeping Yard Green For Amateur Gardener - April 24, 2017
- What Is Binge Eating Disorder, Its Symptoms And Treatment - April 23, 2017
- Top 5 Songs This Weekend On Billboard Hot 100 Pop Singles Chart - April 22, 2017
- How To Evolve Your Rental Property Portfolio - April 20, 2017
- Tips: Why To Save In Pension Scheme To Secure Retirement - April 18, 2017
- Common Mistakes To Avoid While On Vacation Overseas - April 17, 2017
- How To Avoid Getting Cheated By Scholarship Scams - April 16, 2017
- Six Child Actors Who Turned Ugly Growing Up - April 15, 2017
- How To Choose Profile Photo For Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn - April 14, 2017
- The Joys of Shopping for Wine Online
- How Streaming Service Is Killing Music Industry
- Your Wedding Dress: What’s Right for Your Big Day?
- Tips How Gadgets Can Help Keeping Yard Green For Amateur Gardener
- Types of men women wouldn’t like to see by their side
- What Is Binge Eating Disorder, Its Symptoms And Treatment