The 2017 will be a year of some of the best video games and couple of remakes of original versions. Below are four such much-awaited video games to be released this year for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows platforms.
ELEX (Eclectic, Lavish, Exhilarating, Xenial)
Developed by Piranha Bytes and published by THQ Nordic, the ELEX is an open world science fantasy video gamed that is expected to be released in 2017 on PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows and Xbox One gaming platforms. It is described as edgy, dark, uncompromising and complex action role-playing game equipped with swords as well as firearms in which players join the war for a powerful resource. It is played from third-person perspective. It contains various enemy types including mutated creatures.
ELEX was first announced at Gamescom 2015 confirming the partnership between Piranha Bytes and Nordic Games.
Final Fantasy VII Remake
To be released from the stable of publisher and developer Square Enix for PlayStation 4 in 2017, the Final Fantasy VII Remake is a remake of the 1997 PlayStation game titled Final Fantasy VII. It is rumored the demand for a remake of it existed for many years. The fresh game will retell the original story while the fight of AVALANCHE and Cloud Strife goes on against the corrupt Shinra megacorporation.
Footage of Final Fantasy VII Remake was shown at PlayStation Experience 2015. It was appreciated by critics.
The original Final Fantasy VII went into development in 1994 by SquareSoft for the PlayStation home console.
SquareSoft is now known as Square Enix.
Pyre action role-playing game is expected to be released in 2017. It is developed and published by Supergiant Games for PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Windows. The game will come in single-player mode and takes place in a high fantasy setting. It is a prototyping concept from several game ideas and was first announced last year in April. In a playable form Pyre was first demonstrated at the Penny Arcade Expo East in 2016.
Mass Effect: Andromeda
Developed by BioWare and published by Electronic Arts, the Mass Effect: Andromeda is a highly anticipated game expected to be released in March 2017 across North America and Europe for PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows and Xbox One. It will be made available in both single-player as well as multiplayer mode. It is learned to come with lighter tone than the previous version in the Mass Effect series.
Mass Effect: Andromeda has open world elements and emphasizes more on exploration. The developer has retained many of the traditional game play elements in the new version and the rest have been modified.
- How To Choose Good Music Recording Studio - September 25, 2017
- Tips How To Protect Your Data From Ransomware Attack - September 22, 2017
- Proven Tips For First Time Property Buyer - September 19, 2017
- How To Keep Yourself Away From Ill-Face Of Social Media - September 18, 2017
- How To Get Rich. Proven Tips From Experts - September 17, 2017
- Girls, Follow These Tips To Choose Best Lip Color - September 13, 2017
- How To Get More e-Newsletter Subscribers To Boost Business - September 12, 2017
- Mental Health Tips When You Are Starting University - September 11, 2017
- Top Tips How To Remain Fit And Healthy - September 10, 2017
- What Financial Status To Achieve At Every Stage Of Relationship - September 9, 2017