Unlike years ago when the closest we could get to mobile gaming was Snake, we now have hundreds of free games waiting for us only a few taps away. From HD first person shooters, to puzzle games that can warm up your mind gears, there are really so many great games to be enjoyed.
However, if you’re not an introvert by nature, enjoying games on your own can get quite dull with time. Gaming, just like everything else in life is better with friends.
If you feel the same way, but don’t quite know where to find games that you can enjoy with people you love, check out these top 5 games in the App Store that bring the word social back into gaming.
Words With Friends
In case you still haven’t tried it, Words with Friends is one of the most popular and addictive social games in the App Store. This game is perfect for those who love Scrabble, but can’t quite find the time to drive to their friend’s house to play.
What this app does great is that it adds a one-of-a-kind social aspect to what is already a very simulate game. And not only will you be able to challenge your friends, but you will also be able to enjoy a number of great features:
- Extra points for complicated and “weird” words;
- Offline playing by yourself;
- 6 languages to choose from;
- “Personal Dictionary” and “Word of the Day”;
- In-game chat;
- Personal stats tracker.
One of the biggest social gaming hits on the App Store is a casino game, and to no surprise. Instead of browsing through resource sites like casinoshorts.com to find a great online casino, DoubleU Casino lets you enjoy all the perks, minus the real-money aspect.
So, if you’re a fan of casino games but don’t care about winning cash, these are only a number of goodies you’ll get to enjoy by playing DoubleU Casino:
- Over 50 HD slot games;
- High virtual jackpots;
- Video poker games;
- Daily rewards;
- Gift exchanges with your friends.
Kingdoms at War
If you’re more of a MMORPG fan than a fan of puzzle games or casinos, you should definitely check out Kingdoms at War. This game might not be anywhere close to desktop RPGs like World of Warcraft, but it definitely is one of the best when it comes to mobile gaming.
In short, Kingdoms at War is your best choice if you’re looking for:
- Smooth and lag-free MMORPG;
- Live PVP event and leaderboards;
- Forming clans with your friends;
- Going on raids with your clan against rivaling clans or ancient monsters;
- Mythological creatures, medieval warfare and magic.
Clash of Clans
Similar to Kingdoms at War (KAW), Clash of Clansis another MMORPG that found itself in the top 5 spots on the App Store. But unlike KAW, this game takes on the RPG genre in a more cheerful way.
So, if you like to go in epic battles with your friends but don’t quite like the dark magic world that is often found in popular RPGs, give Clash of Clans a try and enjoy the following features:
- Addictive cartoonish graphics;
- Clan forming with your friends;
- Worldwide Trophy competitions;
- Diverse selection of heroes, spells, troops and weapons;
- Campaign games that you can enjoy with others.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
With a running time of almost 30 years, it’s hard not to become a fan of one of the funniest cartoon series of all time – The Simpons. Well, The Simpons: Tapped Out is a perfect game for any fan as not only does it let you build your own Simpsons world, but it also comes loaded with other, very addictive features.
Almost flawlessly fun and easy to play, this game will make it really hard to put down your phone and snap back out of Springfield and into reality. Among its many pros, the following are only a number of highlights that make this game well worth your time:
- You can build your own Springfield;
- You get to play all your favorite characters;
- Earn donuts as you play to buy more stuff;
- Indulge your Homer completely to whatever he needs;
- Visit your friends’ Springfields to prank them, get rewards, and earn more cash.
- Surprising Five Gifts for Your Men - July 27, 2017
- Top 5 Most Valuable Sports Brands - July 25, 2017
- Online Gaming and its Close Ties with Popular Culture - July 20, 2017
- Planning a Bachelor Party for Your Best Bud - July 19, 2017
- 5 Tips for Moving to a New City - July 18, 2017
- How to Save Money in Your 20’s - July 17, 2017
- Join The Axe Throwing Movement Wherever You Are - July 15, 2017
- Fashion Essentials For Every Woman - July 13, 2017
- Going Green for Health: Advantages of Vegetarianism - July 12, 2017
- What Happens When You Don’t Pull Over For the Police - July 11, 2017