Avoid Stress in the Office with Fruit
Stress is one of the greatest contributors to a lack of employee motivation and engagement. If you are looking for cost-effective ways to improve productivity, look no further than fresh fruit to make a surprisingly big difference to your work environment.
The Great Fruit Experiment
Fresh fruit is an easy way to increase employee engagement while working to combat stress at the same time. Fruitful Office’s “Great Fruit Experiment” found that fruit in the workplace led to an 11% increase in the number of staff agreeing that their company “enabled them to work more productively.”
But the numbers get even higher. An amazing 79% of staff said that fruit made them feel more valued as an employee – a hugely important factor in employee engagement and motivation. If you want to avoid low staff morale and a high turnover, take note – as a UK survey revealed that, understandably, 87% of staff would prefer to be employed by a company that is supportive of their health and well being.
By simply introducing fruit into your workplace, you can increase productivity levels quickly and easily. Fruitful Office makes it easy to get fresh fruit delivered straight to your company each day, and over 80% of Fruitful Office clients claimed that fruit improved the quality of life in their offices.
Combating Stress at Work
Fresh fruit in the workplace is not only excellent for your employees’ health, but it also serves as a highly visible reminder that you care about employee health and nutrition. This is important to employees, and so needs to be important to your company.
To get the most out of staff, it is important that they feel alert, motivated and engaged – ready to take on new challenges. Unhealthy eating triggers sugar slumps and ultimately brings people down, resulting in a lack of productivity. As well as this, poor dieting choices lead to a lack of immunity and higher stress levels, resulting in time off for sick or burned out employees.
However, fresh fruit improves mental fitness, and protects the body against fatigue. By enabling your staff to avoid the office vending machine and snack healthily instead, you are not only proving that you care, but you are also helping to lower their stress levels.
It is important to remember that employees who feel valued and important will naturally be more invested in their work environment and will always strive to do better. Fresh fruit is a simple and cost-effective way to ensure this, while combating stress in the workplace.
- Fool-Proof Ways to Become a Better Boss - June 28, 2017
- Top Video Games Worth Buying In 2017 - June 26, 2017
- How to Choose a Law Firm That’s Right For You - June 23, 2017
- Basic Pool Care Tips Every Single Owner Should Know - June 16, 2017
- Make the Most of Your Los Angeles Trip - June 14, 2017
- Go Out and Get Your Dream Car - June 13, 2017
- BYOD Programs are becoming increasingly popular in the workplace - June 9, 2017
- 5 Ways You Can Use Emoticons Properly at Work - June 8, 2017
- Home Survey 101: A Look at the Advantages and Disadvantages of Different Home Surveys - June 7, 2017
- Tips on Ways to Stay Healthy in 2017 - June 2, 2017
- Fool-Proof Ways to Become a Better Boss
- Tips How To Keep Computes Safe From Petya Ransomware
- College Athletic Recruiting Tips For Your Teenage Child
- Top Video Games Worth Buying In 2017
- A Guide To Convert Online Property Leads To Real Clients
- Basic Tips For Small Businesses How To Achieve Goals