Acne vulgaris is a chronic skin condition in which blockage or inflammation of the hair follicles and accompanying sebaceous glands (known as pilosebaceous units) occurs. People who seek treatment improve. Treatment improves appearance, self confidence and prevents scarring.
Acne normally first occurs to men and women in their teens typically around puberty, at least 80% of adults and young adults will get acne some point in their life. Adult female acne is normally based on the lower face, while teenage acne is more on the upper face. The areas most affected are the face with 99% of acne sufferers affected, 60% on the back and 15% on the chest.
Some more acne facts and figures, facial scarring affects 1 in 5 acne sufferers. 90% of people who seek treatment will see an improvement after just three months. Some acne treatments include treatments such as tropical treatments, oral antibiotics and lasers or intense pulsed light.Please enjoy this infographic from Cedars Dermatology to educate you on all of the facts and figures on Acne Vulgaris Treatment.
- Stay Ahead: Tips for Advancing In the Business World - August 22, 2017
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Tips - August 16, 2017
- Dermacol Makeup Cover Review - August 15, 2017
- 4 Geeky Hobbies You Can Start Learning for Cheap - August 8, 2017
- 7 tips to become a super productive student in your college - August 4, 2017
- Achieving Financial Success: How to Straighten out Your Finances - August 3, 2017
- Surprising Five Gifts for Your Men - July 27, 2017
- Top 5 Most Valuable Sports Brands - July 25, 2017
- Online Gaming and its Close Ties with Popular Culture - July 20, 2017
- Planning a Bachelor Party for Your Best Bud - July 19, 2017