Acne vulgaris is a chronic skin condition in which blockage or inflammation of the hair follicles and accompanying sebaceous glands (known as pilosebaceous units) occurs. People who seek treatment improve. Treatment improves appearance, self confidence and prevents scarring.
Acne normally first occurs to men and women in their teens typically around puberty, at least 80% of adults and young adults will get acne some point in their life. Adult female acne is normally based on the lower face, while teenage acne is more on the upper face. The areas most affected are the face with 99% of acne sufferers affected, 60% on the back and 15% on the chest.
Some more acne facts and figures, facial scarring affects 1 in 5 acne sufferers. 90% of people who seek treatment will see an improvement after just three months. Some acne treatments include treatments such as tropical treatments, oral antibiotics and lasers or intense pulsed light.Please enjoy this infographic from Cedars Dermatology to educate you on all of the facts and figures on Acne Vulgaris Treatment.
- How To Keep Kids Away From Overuse Habit Of Smartphone - October 15, 2017
- Stay On Budget For Black Friday & Beyond - October 9, 2017
- The Smartest Video Marketing Trends in 2017 - October 6, 2017
- Who Loses, Who Wins After China’s Crackdown On Cryptocurrencies - October 5, 2017
- Why MLB is far better than the NFL? - September 26, 2017
- Free gifts with your broadband - September 23, 2017
- Fundamentals of Productive and Quality Writing - September 21, 2017
- How to Become an Instagram Celebrity - September 15, 2017
- 10 fun online activities - September 14, 2017
- Sports is necessary in life - September 11, 2017