Acne vulgaris is a chronic skin condition in which blockage or inflammation of the hair follicles and accompanying sebaceous glands (known as pilosebaceous units) occurs. People who seek treatment improve. Treatment improves appearance, self confidence and prevents scarring.
Acne normally first occurs to men and women in their teens typically around puberty, at least 80% of adults and young adults will get acne some point in their life. Adult female acne is normally based on the lower face, while teenage acne is more on the upper face. The areas most affected are the face with 99% of acne sufferers affected, 60% on the back and 15% on the chest.
Some more acne facts and figures, facial scarring affects 1 in 5 acne sufferers. 90% of people who seek treatment will see an improvement after just three months. Some acne treatments include treatments such as tropical treatments, oral antibiotics and lasers or intense pulsed light.Please enjoy this infographic from Cedars Dermatology to educate you on all of the facts and figures on Acne Vulgaris Treatment.
- Will Reading Glasses Soon be a Thing of the Past? - December 7, 2017
- How to Turn Your Home to a Vacation Rental - December 1, 2017
- Medical Innovations: Pioneering, yet Simple - October 25, 2017
- Professional Photo Editing with RetouchMe - October 24, 2017
- How to Become More Convincing: 3 Original and Effective Methods - October 24, 2017
- 3 Simple Tips to Improve Cash Flow in a Business - October 23, 2017
- Redecorate for a Cozy Fall - October 22, 2017
- How To Keep Kids Away From Overuse Habit Of Smartphone - October 15, 2017
- Stay On Budget For Black Friday & Beyond - October 9, 2017
- The Smartest Video Marketing Trends in 2017 - October 6, 2017