Cedars Dermatology Acne Vulgaris Treatment
Acne vulgaris is a chronic skin condition in which blockage or inflammation of the hair follicles and accompanying sebaceous glands (known as pilosebaceous units) occurs. People who seek treatment improve. Treatment improves appearance, self confidence and prevents scarring.
Acne normally first occurs to men and women in their teens typically around puberty, at least 80% of adults and young adults will get acne some point in their life. Adult female acne is normally based on the lower face, while teenage acne is more on the upper face. The areas most affected are the face with 99% of acne sufferers affected, 60% on the back and 15% on the chest.
Some more acne facts and figures, facial scarring affects 1 in 5 acne sufferers. 90% of people who seek treatment will see an improvement after just three months. Some acne treatments include treatments such as tropical treatments, oral antibiotics and lasers or intense pulsed light.Please enjoy this infographic from Cedars Dermatology to educate you on all of the facts and figures on Acne Vulgaris Treatment.
- 4 Spring Fashion Tips For 2017 - March 25, 2017
- Why Your Website Is Not Bringing Business - March 24, 2017
- Starting Your Career as a Massage Therapist - March 23, 2017
- Adidаѕ- An Epitome Of Quality And Durаbilitу - March 21, 2017
- Tips for safe online shopping - March 18, 2017
- How To Choose The Best Wedding Perfumes - March 17, 2017
- Surprising Facts About the White Van Man - March 16, 2017
- Top 5 Dance Crazes of All Time - March 10, 2017
- The Best Games Online of 2017 - March 6, 2017
- The Future is FinTech Compliance Infographic - March 3, 2017