It is a very harsh summer that is normally quenched of thirst by the rainy season. Yes, everybody likes to welcome the rainy season that first drip of water on your forehead is going to be a wonderful and welcoming experience for you. However, just like any other season, any type of drastic changes that happen in the weather can make the people susceptible to a lot of diseases. After all, human bodies can be accustomed to a particular season at a certain period of time. If there is a sudden variation in the climate, there are going to be some repercussions in the form of diseases. Now, with their immunities at the lowest possible point, children happen to be extremely susceptible to such diseases. So, as responsible parents, it is your duty to ensure that you can keep your children free from all kind of troubles during the rainy season.
What can you do for the benefit of your children during the rainy season?
- It is always necessary for you to ensure that your children have appropriate protection than going out during the rains. Make sure that they carry umbrellas or raincoats, and ensure that they are always under its shade. If, the rain is extremely heavy, and those forms of protection are not adequate, then your children will get drenched. Fear not, ensure that you would be able to get them dried up as soon as they reach the house. It is imperative as well as important for you to ensure that they do not go around wearing the wet clothes as it only leads to the accumulation of water droplets all along the body which will lead to pneumonia and other cold -related diseases.
- During the rainy season, water is most probably contaminated. It could be ground water or even the water that you receive through the municipality pipes. Whatever be the situation, it is always important for you to boil your water, particularly for your children. If possible, it is important that you get some sort of filtration system in your house so as to only drink filtered water. This will be able to prevent a lot of waterborne diseases from entering the body of your child through the mouth.
- Always clear unwanted belongings that could result in accumulation of water in the outer space of your house. What this ensures is that it will be able to successfully curb the growth of mosquitoes, which normally do so in standing water. This way, you would be able to successfully reduce the problem of mosquitoes in your neighborhood.
- As soon as your children enter the house during the rainy season, make it mandatory for them to wash their feet. During the rainy season, the water from the drainage system as well as the normal rainwater can easily intermix due to the rising water levels. This leads to a lot of pollutants coming in contact with the feet of your children while walking.
- Free gifts with your broadband - September 23, 2017
- Fundamentals of Productive and Quality Writing - September 21, 2017
- How to Become an Instagram Celebrity - September 15, 2017
- 10 fun online activities - September 14, 2017
- Sports is necessary in life - September 11, 2017
- Las Vegas Luxuries You Just Can’t Miss - September 10, 2017
- Cocktail Guide: How to Order and Drink a Martini Like a Man - September 2, 2017
- Helen Doron English: Drive for Students to Become Better Persons - August 28, 2017
- How to Dress Your Man for Fall - August 28, 2017
- Is Running a Rental Business Right for You? - August 27, 2017