Tips on Ways to Stay Healthy in 2017
A lot of things come and go over the years, but one thing that remains is the human race’s obsession with getting healthy. For a species so focused on trying to stay healthy, it’s a wonder we continue to struggle with it as much as we do. I mean, there is so much information out there for us to consume that it would seem like a no brainer. We should all be healthy, right? Unfortunately, for every good piece of advice on the internet today about getting and staying healthy, there are a million times more pieces of crap on the internet about how to get and stay fat and unhealthy. For whatever reason, soda pop costs less than a bottle of water. So when it boils down to it, the sugar and fat industries have just made it easier for us to stay unhealthy. But no more! We are going to get healthy this year. Or at least, we are going to give it our best shot. Here are some tips on ways to stay healthy in 2017.
Tip #1: try a new food
Tip #2: join a health club
Tip #3: phone a friend when you are feeling sluggish and ask for a kick in the pants
Tip #4: eat fruit or vegetables with every meal
Tip #5: give up the soda or at least reduce your intake of it
Tip #6: your get rest – sleep is super important to health
Tip #7: walk around the block before you go into work each day
Tip #8: take up rock climbing – Climb Fit can get you started
Tip #9: do squats while you wait for your food to reheat in the microwave
Tip #10: enjoy fruit for dessert
Tip #11: park your car farther away from work
Tip #12: make multiple trips inside the house with your groceries – don’t try to muscle man it and carry all of them at once! You know who you are.
Tip #13: drink water before each meal
Tip #14: drink water before bed
Tip #15: take care of your teeth
Tip #16: do your hair and makeup everyday, whether you go outside or not. It will make you feel like a million bucks
Tip #17: dress the best you can afford. If you look good, you will want to take care of yourself more.
Tip #18: include protein with every meal
Tip #19: reduce the amount of red meat you consume
Tip #20: walk. It does wonders for your mental and physical health.
If 2017 is the year you commit to a healthier lifestyle, start by trying to implement some of these tips into your daily routine. Alone, they don’t add up to much, but when you add them together they can make all the different in your health and well-being. Make a plan and stick to it. It’s as simple as that. If you fall, get back up again. Just keep going to be the healthiest version of yourself that you can be.
- How to Choose a Law Firm That’s Right For You - June 23, 2017
- Basic Pool Care Tips Every Single Owner Should Know - June 16, 2017
- Make the Most of Your Los Angeles Trip - June 14, 2017
- Go Out and Get Your Dream Car - June 13, 2017
- BYOD Programs are becoming increasingly popular in the workplace - June 9, 2017
- 5 Ways You Can Use Emoticons Properly at Work - June 8, 2017
- Home Survey 101: A Look at the Advantages and Disadvantages of Different Home Surveys - June 7, 2017
- Tips on Ways to Stay Healthy in 2017 - June 2, 2017
- Is Your Debt out of Control? - June 1, 2017
- Ideas on writing an Essay on your Best Travel Experience - June 1, 2017
- Basic Tips For Small Businesses How To Achieve Goals
- Top Man-Hood Health Tips To Lead Youthful, Satisfactory Life
- How to Choose a Law Firm That’s Right For You
- How To Keep Yourself Safe At Music Festivals
- How To Buy Game Titles At Discount
- What You Get In Essential Phone