You should exercise daily to maintain good health and keep disease away. Experts say a 30-minute exercise a day improves cardiovascular health as well as helps in maintaining a health weight and body mass index.
Exercising daily lowers the risk of developing breast cancer, colon cancer and uterine cancer. It lowers excess hormones and reduces stress levels.
Listen to your body
Several conditions arise in women’s body over course of time like ovarian cysts, breast cancer, uterine fiboids, gynaecological cancers or endometriosis. Experts suggest to visit a gynaecologist once every year for preventive screenings and address to any sign of disease.
Usually changes in menstrual cycle, fatigue, bloating or abnormal bleeding is sign of warning.
Healthy eating habit
Make a habit to eat several nutritious, colorful fruits and vegetables every day. This will lower the risk of developing cancers including breast cancer and which are fueled by obesity.
It is highly suggested to a big NO to processed foods. Women should always eat natural, whole and fresh foods.
Even today women have the habit of smoking even though it is highly publicized for both the sexes to quit it. A data reveals 13 percent of women in the US are still smoking. Health experts say smoking leads to heart disease, heart stroke, heart attack, lung cancer and premature death.
Take note that cancers caused by smoking are preventable. So quit smoking immediately.
It is found one in eight women develop breast cancer. If it is caught early, it is curable. So experts suggest women should start annual mammogram program at age 40 to check the breast health.
Get a Pap smear
Regular pelvic exams and Pap smear screenings are important after a woman becomes sexually active. The test checks for signs of vaginal and cervical cancers as well as genital warts, human papillomavirus (HPV) and other sexually transmitted diseases.
It is to note that the virus does not always cause symptoms and so the screening is suggested.
Women should be a healthy mum-to-be before getting pregnant. This is important and so overall health and wellness is necessary to carry a baby. This is more important for first time mother. Don’t forget to visit a gynaecologist for a pre-conception too.
Take note that colon cancer is the third largest cause of cancer death. After reaching age 50 women are suggested to start getting colonoscopy screening regularly.
- Tips How To Protect Your Data From Ransomware Attack - September 22, 2017
- Proven Tips For First Time Property Buyer - September 19, 2017
- How To Keep Yourself Away From Ill-Face Of Social Media - September 18, 2017
- How To Get Rich. Proven Tips From Experts - September 17, 2017
- Girls, Follow These Tips To Choose Best Lip Color - September 13, 2017
- How To Get More e-Newsletter Subscribers To Boost Business - September 12, 2017
- Mental Health Tips When You Are Starting University - September 11, 2017
- Top Tips How To Remain Fit And Healthy - September 10, 2017
- What Financial Status To Achieve At Every Stage Of Relationship - September 9, 2017
- Tips To Consider Before Investing In Real Estate Business - September 8, 2017