How to Make a Stinger
Brandy? Check! Creme de Menthe? Check! Now you can make a Stinger. They are easy to make so you will be wanting to make another one after you finish your first one.
• 2 1/4 ounces brandy
• 3/4 ounce white creme de menthe
1. Fill a shaker with ice.
2. Add the brandy and the white creme de menthe to the shaker.
3. Shake well.
4. Stain into a chilled cocktail glass and enjoy!
How to Make a Netherland Drink
The Netherland is a simple drink that is quite refreshing and only requires three ingredients. It is the perfect drink on week nights when you want something quick and tasty. You will need the following to make a Netherland:
• 2 ounces brandy
• 2/3 ounce orange curacao
• 1 dash orange bitters
1. Fill a shaker with ice.
2. Add all three ingredients to the shaker. Shake well.
3. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
How to Make a Jubal Early Punch
Need a beverage that serves a few? How about making a pitcher of Jubal Early Punch? You will need the following:
• 1 cup superfine sugar
• 1 cup lemon juice
• 1 quart and 1 cup water
• 4 ounces dark rum
• 1 1/2 cups brandy
• 1 bottle Brut champagne
1. Dissolve the sugar in with the lemon juice and the water.
2. Pour in the rum and the brandy.
3. Place in refrigerator so the interjubilation to occur.
4. When ready to serve, pour into a punch bowl, add some ice and the bottle of champagne.
How to Make Sunset Punch
Looking for a recipe that is full of flavor and has it all? Well look no further. How about making some sunset punch for you to enjoy? This makes a big batch so you will have plenty of enjoy. You will need the following:
2 bottle of chilled champagne
6 oz maraschino liqueur
8 oz Cointreau orange liqueur
3 oz cherry brandy
3 oz brandy
2 cups cold tea
2 cups lemon juice
1 cup superfine sugar
2 sliced oranges
24 maraschino cherries
1. Stir the lemon juice in with the sugar in a large bowl until the sugar is dissolved.
2. Add to this the champagne, maraschino liqueur, and brandy. Stir well.
3. Now add the cold tea, cherry brandy and the Cointreau orange liqueur.
4. Add lots of ice to the liquid.
5. Garnish with orange slices and maraschino cherries.
6. Pour into a glass with ice and serve.
- What To Consider Shopping Backpacks This Holiday - December 11, 2017
- How Promotional Gifts Can Help Raise Fund For Charity - December 10, 2017
- Why Kids’ Scooter Is A Meaningful Gift To Your Children - December 9, 2017
- History And Function Of Electronic Cigarette - December 8, 2017
- How To Master Chess Playing – Proven Tips - December 7, 2017
- Visit Lake Palace In Udaipur, Indian State Of Rajasthan - December 5, 2017
- How To Choose A Retirement Gift - December 4, 2017
- Why Notepads Play Important Role In Promoting Your Brand - December 3, 2017
- How To Promote Your Website Design Service - December 2, 2017
- How To Get Rid Of Productive Cough, Dry Cough - December 1, 2017