4 Spring Fashion Tips For 2017
Spring is practically upon us, and it’s time to start thinking about the new spring fashions that you might want to embrace this year. The fashion industry is finally starting to awaken to body positivity, but there’s still a bit of a ways to go before it fully embraces plus sizes and provides an accurate representation of all women — women of all shapes and sizes and ethnicities. Of course, you can still be fashionable and look good regardless of your body, but the fashion industry still might not necessarily reflect your body or even what looks good on you. But if you want to stay fashionable this spring, here are our 4 Spring tips on how to do it.
Stop Comparing Yourself to Others
It may seem rather innocuous and even natural to compare yourself to others, but it still leads to either disappointment or possibly a sort of satisfaction that’s still the result of denigrating someone else for her body. It’s time to knock off this sort of thing if you want to feel good about yourself and be able to confidently pull off this spring’s fashions. You can look great on your own merit, after all.
Stop Saying Negative Things about Women’s Bodies — Not Your Own, Not Others
The media tends to ignore and denigrate women who don’t look a certain way, and this is reinforced through so many things in our culture. Think about the women you see on television or in movies, those on runways, those in advertising — are those realistic representations of female bodies in North America? There are so many things that we as individuals are responsible for doing that perpetuate both arbitrary and unrealistic beauty standards as well as to body shame women, and the path to fixing this starts with yourself. Society judges women too much for their bodies and there are entire industries which prey on women’s insecurities with body image, but you can stop feeding the cycle by claiming body positivity for yourself.
Be at Ease with Your Body
There are some fashion bloggers who go so far as to say you should embrace your body — you still ought to be able to stand naked in front of your mirror and be entirely comfortable with yourself. According to Ashley Graham, plus size model for Sports Illustrated’s swimsuit issue and body positive activist, the best way to feel good about your body is to find fashion items that suit your individual needs; which is why she started her own swimsuit line at online retailer swimsuitsforall.com, which offers options for women aged 6 – 32.
Embrace the Styles that You Feel Confident In
Follow Ashley Graham’s advice and go for the styles that suit your body. Hop online and in minutes you can see that swim suits for all has the latest Ashley Graham swimwear trends to get you to the beach in style this spring; according to Graham, it is key to go with what you’re comfortable with and what makes you feel confident. Confidence is sexy, and that’s always in fashion, so don’t give up the idea of going to the beach or swimming or tanning in your backyard.
The forward thinking swim suits for all has a great selection of swimwear and coverups for sizes 4 to 34, making it the perfect place to look for new spring swimsuit styles. If you’re a voluptuous woman, you will undoubtedly be familiar with the hassle and outright difficulty of shopping for a suitable swimsuit in a mall or big box store; after all, it’s much easier when you can order from the comfort of your own home or while procrastinating at work, and of course there’s the convenience of having it all sent directly to your door. With a number of special offers for springtime, finding spring fashion options online is a lot easier than you thought.
- Best tools for assignment writing - May 27, 2017
- Does Your Business Have Easy Access to Credit? - May 26, 2017
- Moving to a New Office? Tips That Will Help the Move Go Smoother - May 25, 2017
- Points to Consider When Purchasing a Used Spray Truck - May 24, 2017
- Smart Ways of writing a Compelling Thesis Statement - May 24, 2017
- 5 Best Tire Maintenance Tips - May 23, 2017
- An Overview Of What CBD Oil Is Used For - May 17, 2017
- How to Protect Your Things When You Travel for Extended Periods - May 16, 2017
- Easy to recover lost Data using EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free 11.5 - May 11, 2017
- 3 Financial Tips on Real Estate Investment - May 10, 2017
- Best tools for assignment writing
- Here Are Tips If You Are New To Steam Gaming
- Does Your Business Have Easy Access to Credit?
- Moving to a New Office? Tips That Will Help the Move Go Smoother
- Points to Consider When Purchasing a Used Spray Truck
- Smart Ways of writing a Compelling Thesis Statement