Longing for sunny skies and the fashion that goes along with them? Here is a guide to the hottest trends for Spring Summer 2018. The looks for this season will appeal to a wide range of styles, ranging from from minimalist, unadorned styles to bold brash prints that are anything but subtle!
Whether it’s a fresh floral pattern or a whimiscal zig-zag design, big, bold graphic prints are one of the top trends for Spring Summer 2018. Combined with the fiery reds, pinks and oranges that are splashing across the runways, the look is refreshing, eye-catching and a sure bet to wake up a tired wardrobe from the winter doldrums.
Ruffles and Pleats
Details make a difference and some of the hottest must-have trends for spring/summer 2018 are feminine and flirty dresses with flouncy ruffles, skirts with dainty pleats and accessories adorned with ties and tassels. The look is fun, girly and screams springtime!
Leather in the summer? Absolutely, as long as it’s one of the sleek and light pieces making waves this season. A trim and lightweight leather t-shirt or jacket will instantly update a stale spring wardrobe for 2018. Or try a pair of leather shorts paired with a cropped jacket for a bold summer look.
Spring Summer 2018 offers an option to the cheery graphic prints when your mood calls for something more subtle and sophisticated. The pastels floating down the runways are soft, soothing and well-suited to a floaty ruffled summer dress, with mint being a favorite designer choice of hue.
From jaunty khaki shorts to tailored cropped jackets, many of the freshest styles for Spring Summer 2018 are military-inspired. Look for pieces with details like bold buttons, cargo pockets and neutral camoflage colors to add a dash of officer chic to your spring/summer ensemble.
Sport-utility is a popular buzz term this season, and sporty pieces are popping up everywhere. The sportswear-inspired fashion for Spring Summer 2018 won’t have you looking like you are heading to the gym, however. Pieces are sexy, subtle and well-suited for summer versatility with details like funky yet functional drawstrings and comfortable supple fabrics.
Not sure what to pair with a bodacious graphic print skirt or a mint-hued drapey dress? Lucite sandals and accessories are hot this season, and a practical choice as they complement every color and style.
Simple, sheer nude tones are the hot beauty trend for Spring Summer 2018, along with chic, sleek ponytails and softly pulled-back buns. Try a natural lip or a muted gloss to complement the hottest looks of the season.
- Things To Do In Bohol Island, Philippines - January 15, 2018
- Self Employed – The Art Of Taking Risks - January 13, 2018
- Essential Trends For Spring Summer 2018 - January 12, 2018
- Why Romancing SaGa 2 Is Lovable But Not Worth Buying At Original Price - January 11, 2018
- Tips To Study Effectively For Exams And Tests - January 10, 2018
- How To Build Relationships With Other Departments At Work - January 9, 2018
- Career As Forensic Sketch Artist - January 7, 2018
- Guide To Winter Cycling for Road Cyclists - January 6, 2018
- Tips To Avoid Overdressing And Underdressing - January 5, 2018
- Effects Of Parkinson’s Disease May Lead To Lose Wife, Job, Savings: True Story - January 4, 2018